Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 75 76 77 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-06-10 09:13:37  
clearlyamule said: »
fonewear said: »
I'm deep into the Kate Spade alleged suicides...this stuff doesn't make sense some weird ***going on.
Must be killary

Since Lol grim or whatever doesn't post. I have to keep the conspiracy stuff going.
By fonewear 2018-06-10 09:32:08  
PM of Canada saying Canadians are tough...that might be the joke of the year.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-10 09:34:13  
Canadians are so tough they are cutting back on their Maple Syrup

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2018-06-10 09:38:19  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Gotta love Trump throwing a tamper tantrum on Twitter because Trudeau said Canada won't be pushed around.

And how will Canada push the USA around. Threaten to cancel the NHL ?
By fonewear 2018-06-10 09:39:48  
Canada is in an incredibly weak position. We don't really need Canada...you guys need America more.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2018-06-10 09:42:47  
Canada is in an incredibly weak position. We don't really need Canada...you guys need America more.
Keep isolating from the whole world and americans are going to suffer too.
By fonewear 2018-06-10 09:43:58  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Keep isolating from the whole world and americans are going to suffer too.

I'm sure we can get along without Canada.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-10 09:47:00  
People make a big deal about these meetings. But when Europe or Canada needs something who do they come running to...
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-10 12:15:12  
Gotta love Trump throwing a tamper tantrum on Twitter because Trudeau said Canada won't be pushed around.

Says the country that is still beholden to the English monarchy.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-10 13:23:38  
I see you've also graduated from Trump U.

Nope, just from the U of W. That's about as much education as I'm willing to devote to Canada, though.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-10 13:42:10  
You don't need Canada but somehow we are destroying your dairy farmers with "tariffs" Trump doesn't even understand, Truth is, you need us as much as we need you.

A lack of milk will definitely bring America down. I mean I drink milk at the bar even White Russians.

I suggest we ban Canadians from FFXIAH as a way of retaliating
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-06-10 14:12:52  
I'm deep into the Kate Spade alleged suicides...this stuff doesn't make sense some weird ***going on.
Must be killary

Since Lol grim or whatever doesn't post. I have to keep the conspiracy stuff going.
You laugh but I know people who are actually posting stuff like that. Or how Anthony bourdain was killed for speaking out against them or something lol
Guide Maker
By Seha 2018-06-10 14:15:09  
Since Lol grim or whatever doesn't post
He's busy preparing his campaign for 2020.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-10 14:49:31  
Fox News Host Calls Trump-Kim Summit a Meeting of ‘Two Dictators’
Mediaite

Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-10 14:51:28  
Nonesense. Without Canada what would the USA wear for a hat?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-10 15:08:06  
Must be killary

You laugh but I know people who are actually posting stuff like that. Or how Anthony bourdain was killed for speaking out against them or something lol

He was killed by CNN cause the ratings were too low.
By fonewear 2018-06-10 15:08:35  
I'm not saying I believe in conspiracy theories but I drink enough beer to believe in them...
By fonewear 2018-06-10 17:02:49  
Mexican Americans love education, so they go to night school, and take Spanish, and get a B
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-10 20:04:12  
Classic house track cause *** it why not:

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-10 20:28:17  
Mexican Americans love education, so they go to night school, and take Spanish, and get a B

Back when I was living in Arizona, I met quite a few Hispanic kids who grew up in Spanish-speaking homes and could read English just fine, but somehow couldn't read Spanish.

I never understood that. English makes no sense and you can read that just fine, but you can't read in your native language where practically every vowel has the same sound every time, and where it gives you accent marks every time it breaks pronunciation rules?

/shrug
By fonewear 2018-06-10 21:09:53  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Back when I was living in Arizona, I met quite a few Hispanic kids who grew up in Spanish-speaking homes and could read English just fine, but somehow couldn't read Spanish.

I never understood that. English makes no sense and you can read that just fine, but you can't read in your native language where practically every vowel has the same sound every time, and where it gives you accent marks every time it breaks pronunciation rules?

/shrug

It's from Cheech and Chong the most American Mexicans ever. But Taco Bell is what I think when I think about Mexico. Real authentic Mexican food.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-10 21:53:37  

/shrug

It's from Cheech and Chong the most American Mexicans ever. But Taco Bell is what I think when I think about Mexico. Real authentic Mexican food.

You see, that's part of why we don't take Canada seriously. You can find Mexican food joints (authentic or otherwise) practically everywhere, and yet nobody has even heard of Canadian food. People who live in a desert managed to turn basic food staples into a bunch of things that pretty much anyone can enjoy, but what have Canadians given us? Glorified tree sap and gravy fries?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 07:32:40  

/shrug

You see, that's part of why we don't take Canada seriously. You can find Mexican food joints (authentic or otherwise) practically everywhere, and yet nobody has even heard of Canadian food. People who live in a desert managed to turn basic food staples into a bunch of things that pretty much anyone can enjoy, but what have Canadians given us? Glorified tree sap and gravy fries?

We let Canada exist because we like to seem them complain on FFFXIAH.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 07:33:11  
I'm in favor of turning Canada into a giant amusement park...filled with logs and hockey sticks.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-11 08:20:59  
I'm in favor of turning Canada into a giant amusement park...filled with logs and hockey sticks.

It's too cold to have any fun in canada...which is why they all walk around with hockey sticks shoved up their ***...

let's just steal all of their oil... and continue ignoring them until they go away
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 08:25:06  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

It's too cold to have any fun in canada...which is why they all walk around with hockey sticks shoved up their ***...

let's just steal all of their oil... and continue ignoring them until they go away

Maybe I can get a Trump to build a giant wall on the border saying "We didn't ask you your opinion go back to moose hunting"
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 08:27:13  
Canada is the personification of Donny. They think they are an expert on everything...when they are just a white kid out of their element.
By Nausi 2018-06-11 09:29:10  
For all the people upset at Trump’s negotiating within global trade, ive yet to hear anyone contest his point that we are treated unfairly.
First Page 2 3 ... 75 76 77 ... 109 110 111