Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 85 86 87 ... 109 110 111
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-13 18:44:14  
Asura.Saevel said: »
And if your going to mark individuals that US supported, you would be vastly better off discussing President Park. The dude who's both a villain and a national hero depending on who you ask....
While I agree with you on Park I am talking who we overthrew and installed. Not who we supported.
By Nausi 2018-06-13 18:44:57  
Damn fone, that was impeccable timing!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-13 18:45:34  
Me so solly me like a the fried wice...and fortune cookies.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-13 18:48:44  
I wonder how much rice Kim eats or does he get the fried rice. Only dictators can afford fried rice.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-13 19:37:03  
As for those South American countries, these weren't democracies they were colonies of the Spanish empire....
You do not realize you lost already.
By Nausi 2018-06-13 20:20:35  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Viciouss said: »
Rav, no, Kim did not give up anything new or different than he did in April when he went to Seoul. Don't you think that would be on the front page if NK actually agreed to give up all its nukes, instead of Trump just claiming they did? Their primary nuclear facility collapsed on itself in January, as for their remaining arsenal, we still don't have an accurate accounting of it. We have estimates that say they have about 60-80 long range missiles, and we know where most of them are, but not all. We don't have near the access to NK that we did to Iran, courtesy of the Iran nuclear deal, and we will probably never get it.

Let's see, resorting to absolutes, shouting the praises of the failed Iran "deal"....

Yeah, I'm going to need more than CNN's desperate spin to be able to comment on whatever point your trying to make.
see giving up war games is a way bigger deal than giving them 150 billion dollars (which would admittedly be ised in oart to fund terrorism). Trump should have just flown in pallets of cash instead.

The state of the left today is absolutely pathetic.
By Nausi 2018-06-13 20:22:10  
Also lets not forget that Obama wanted to help the Iranians nuke up!

Trump’s objective is to DEnuclearize.
By Viciouss 2018-06-13 20:24:17  
Thanks for trolling by nausi! The Brit isn't here tho, maybe later you two can compare your stupidity.
By Ruaumoko 2018-06-14 01:20:55  
Thanks for trolling by nausi! The Brit isn't here tho, maybe later you two can compare your stupidity.
He doesn't account for us all.

For every Piers Morgan there is a Stephen Hawking... allegedly.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-14 07:07:56  
Ruaumoko said: »
He doesn't account for us all.

For every Piers Morgan there is a Stephen Hawking... allegedly.

I didn't know chavs had Internet access until he showed up...

I empathize with the pain you must certainly feel...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-14 07:32:09  
Let's discuss UK politics...bip bop cherrio tea and crumpets the Queen is the best ! Long live the Queen.

Ok enough of that ***.
By fonewear 2018-06-14 07:37:16  
As for those South American countries, these weren't democracies they were colonies of the Spanish empire. The link you provided supports this as while the US supported entities that would in turn support the US, there was no invasion from the USA. We can go all day long about attempting to apply morale's to non-moral entities like nations but it's pretty much wasting your time cause nations are going to do whats in their best interests.

Europe and Canada universally loathed Donald Trump, didn't stop him from getting elected or having a successful Presidency (so far).
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-14 08:26:14  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
You do not realize you lost already.

there are no winners and losers in america anymore chanti

Everyone Gets A Trophy!!!

/confetti
/party horn

but yeah...his first post was so long I was all...

[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-14 10:36:52  
DirectX said: »
Have you got a PhD Rua?

he is wearing a monocle...
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-14 10:51:20  
Doctor DirectX Phd said: »
I am curious on what basis Rua judges my intellect

just relax kid... when you get upset about things people say to you on an internet forum that only opens the door to further such insults.

it's like a button that suddenly sticks out and everyone can't help pushing it.

We are all convinced that you're a *** super genius.

It's clear and obvious than when you aren't being a *** on one of the most obscure forums in the history of the internet that you are saving people's lives and solving all the world's problems.

but let's face the facts here you are just an annoying *** and as long is keeps bothering you that we think so, guess what? and please feel free to use your real world intellect to solve this riddle
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-14 11:19:12  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Doctor DirectX Phd said: »
I am curious on what basis Rua judges my intellect

just relax kid... when you get upset about things people say to you on an internet forum that only opens the door to further such insults.

it's like a button that suddenly sticks out and everyone can't help pushing it.

We are all convinced that you're a *** super genius.

It's clear and obvious than when you aren't being a *** on one of the most obscure forums in the history of the internet that you are saving people's lives and solving all the world's problems.

but let's face the facts here you are just an annoying *** and as long is keeps bothering you that we think so, guess what? and please feel free to use your real world intellect to solve this riddle

We should be so lucky to be in the presence of his genius. Only once in a blue moon does such a scholar visit FFXIAH.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-14 11:24:51  
I don't care about insults, that's just petty nonsense from childish minds. I am curious what he does though. I might be moving to NZ myself.

Childish insults were your opening move, bro. Don't pretend you're above it now that it's coming back to you tenfold.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-14 11:26:54  
I mean really, I truly feel sorry for you that the only power you can find in your life is throwing childish insults around on an internet forum where you have 3-4 equally uneducated and unintelligent people that you circle jerk with as validation of your internet identity.

You are one of us...whether you want to admit it or not. I don't know why you would feel smug posting on the most obscure insignificant internet forum in existence...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-14 11:32:23  
This is the internet. The people who claim to be the smartest are usually the most insufferable idiots in the group.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-14 11:42:04  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
this is still going on today?
Looks that way. What's going on anyways? All I got from skimmy is

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-14 12:26:49  
If only you weren't biased to your fellow imbeciles you would see my opening comment only regarded Donald Trump. I responded to childish insults from tiny minds with childish insults thereafter but that, to any even semi-intelligent person, clearly was not my opening move. You won't see reality beyond the desperate need you have to feel part of something here though so I don't expect you'll accept this fact. Continue posting desperate attempts to make yourself feel good by all means but I'm bored of the the of you wasters. I'll await Rua.

Bro, go back and read the thread. Fonewear made a joke, which is what he does. It wasn't even an insult. You started the childish insults.

But yes, wait for Rua. He doesn't post much, so maybe that will give us a nice reprieve.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 85 86 87 ... 109 110 111