Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 93 94 95 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-06-15 16:16:30  
Josiahkf said: »
This is still going on? I hope the weekend can reach a resolution between you four on this topic so we can start fresh.

Donny it is like the Random Thought thread...it never ends...

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-15 16:22:46  
This is still going on? I hope the weekend can reach a resolution between you four on this topic so we can start fresh.
They should just make out already
By fonewear 2018-06-15 16:22:58  
Change is a good thing that is why we broke away from England. Now they come to our forums to tell us Americans what to do....Get out of here !
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 16:34:05  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
fonewear said: »
Change is a good thing that is why we broke away from England. Now they come to our forums to tell us Americans what to do....Get out of here !
Settle down, Obamawear.

Never change Donny...never change...
By fonewear 2018-06-15 16:44:41  
I'd like to hear the History of America through the view of a Canadian.

Please give detailed accounts of the American Revolution...all the way till the birth of the NHL.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 16:51:41  
Is it a British thing to never let something go ? Clinging to the past refusing to change or accept change ?
You might be British if it is, still posting on this site years later.

Coming the guy that probably has more posts than me and about 10 accounts to post from.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-15 17:26:54  
Trump Thought North Korea’s State TV Was Even Better Than Fox

Quote:
At one point, after watching North Korean television, which is entirely state-run, the president talked about how positive the female North Korean news anchor was toward Kim, according to two people familiar with his remarks. He joked that even the administration-friendly Fox News was not as lavish in its praise as the state TV anchor, one of the people added, and that maybe she should get a job on U.S. television, instead.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 18:03:01  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Quote:
At one point, after watching North Korean television, which is entirely state-run, the president talked about how positive the female North Korean news anchor was toward Kim, according to two people familiar with his remarks. He joked that even the administration-friendly Fox News was not as lavish in its praise as the state TV anchor, one of the people added, and that maybe she should get a job on U.S. television, instead.

What is more shocking is that the NY mag is still in business.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 18:03:34  
Candlejack said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Quote:
Of course the treasonous wannabe dictator would think that way.

CJ if you ever come in contact with reality it would probably cause a rip int he space time continuum.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 18:08:47  
Is it a British thing to never let something go ? Clinging to the past refusing to change or accept change ?

Coming the guy that probably has more posts than me and about 10 accounts to post from.
I don’t know who has more posts, but the difference is I still play the game as a hobby most weekends and I always have; You quit for years and still stayed here dork!

Please give detailed accounts of the American Revolution...all the way till the birth of the NHL.
Good luck finding a Canadian that cares about your country’s history that in depth; The only reason I know as much as I do about your history is because I’m moving down there to support family and I HAVE to know it.

How could you know anything...that would be the opposite of being Donny.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 18:12:04  
Also Canada is our natural enemy of America...we have longed to destroy your nation...but we keep you around in case things get bad here. Canada is a plan b...in case of emergency we will kick your dumb *** out. And just make it America North.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 18:21:02  

I don’t know who has more posts, but the difference is I still play the game as a hobby most weekends and I always have; You quit for years and still stayed here dork!

Good luck finding a Canadian that cares about your country’s history that in depth; The only reason I know as much as I do about your history is because I’m moving down there to support family and I HAVE to know it.

STFU Donny
YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 18:53:52  
You need us far more than we need you dork!

We are your biggest trade partner and if you calculate all of the fresh water lakes on the entire planet, Canada owns more of them than even all the other countries combined.

I'm willing to bet that 15% is us buying maple syrup.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-06-15 19:40:32  
You need us far more than we need you dork!

We are your biggest trade partner and if you calculate all of the fresh water lakes on the entire planet, Canada owns more of them than even all the other countries combined.
So what you are saying is you guys need a little freedom?
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2018-06-16 00:24:07  
Yep, it led to Brexit.

Britons are notoriously clingy to nostalgia.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Ruaumoko 2018-06-16 07:10:38  
DirectX said: »
Doesn't NZ have even worse of a little islander mentality than Britain?
The last Prime Minister got elected largely due to a campaign promise of not letting pesky foreigners buy any more property or land.
You completely missed the point here. Both the main parties which ran in the last election had this as a policy and even then it applies to certain practices which were really getting on people's nerves. Especially, it's a measure against agencies from south-east Asia coming over, buying up all the real estate in Auckland and Wellington and then only renting them out to other people from their native countries.

Funnily enough, people don't like it when they're told they can't even live in their own country.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-16 07:18:08  
Ruaumoko said: »
Yep, it led to Brexit.

Honestly I don't have a problem with this. Because the older people in England probably don't like the direction the country is going. And the young people tend to not study the history to care. We in America are relatively young for a country...so we tend to change more than other countries.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-16 07:47:52  
Candlejack said: »
Ruaumoko said: »
Yep, it led to Brexit.

Honestly I don't have a problem with this. Because the older people in England probably don't like the direction the country is going. And the young people tend to not study the history to care. We in America are relatively young for a country...so we tend to change more than other countries.
Here's the thing, however. Those "old folks who don't like the direction" are usually those who don't like change of any variety to begin with. However, what they fail to realize is, change is inevitable. It's one of those natural forces that can't be stopped. A good example of this is telephones. Used to be, close to 60 years ago, the only phones were found in homes, businesses, pay phones, and they were rotary dial and hooked up to landlines. Now, look at phones today. Everyone has at least one, they all have cameras, they dial by touch screen input, and they're almost always wireless. All within the span of sixty years. Old fogies can't figure out today's phones, with all the bells and whistles. Meanwhile if you hand one to a four year old, they usually do pretty well using them.

Well I can't figure you out and I don't think you are old...so explain that ?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-17 08:37:15  
First Page 2 3 ... 93 94 95 ... 109 110 111