Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-06-18 13:48:32  
Why not whatever we are doing now isn't stopping people from getting in.

Hell if they can dodge land mines scale a fence and avoid Democrats trying to get them to register to vote....hell put them in the Army.
By fonewear 2018-06-18 13:54:24  
clearlyamule said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
fonewear said: »
They should get rid of the fence wall and just put land mines in the lawn near the white house... on the border with mexico if you can not get blown up you can enter the white house USA.

new US immigration policy!

#fonewearforprez2020
If you can dodge a mine you can dodge border patrol

Actually can we get border patrol flame throwers...
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-18 14:05:00  
Nausi said: »
Another day another fake and manufactured crisis containing headlines like:

“Everyone’s super duper upset about this immigration thing. We’re not kidding at all!”

Asylum law such as this has been on the books since 1997. And no one complained when Obama did he same thing, proving leftists really don’t give two shits about “muh children”.

Clearly they plan this crap out for them to have such coordinated outrage. It just goes to show how little they have to work with when they're trying to pin things on Trump that have been happening for years.

Or maybe it's just stupidity? I mean seriously, who are the brains of the strategy here?

"Trump's approval ratings are steadily rising. What can we do to take him down once and for all?"

"Let's manufacture an easily explainable narrative based on immigration."

"You mean the topic that got him elected?"

"Yeah, that's the one."

".... Jones, you're a genius."
By Viciouss 2018-06-18 14:10:43  
Children have only just now started to be separated from their parents because trump has decided to criminally prosecute every individual for trying to cross the border. But I understand the need for you guys to make ***up in order to run damage control for him. But hey, at least his wife has finally decided to take a stand against him.
By fonewear 2018-06-18 14:15:17  
Viciouss said: »
Children have only just now started to be separated from their parents because trump has decided to criminally prosecute every individual for trying to cross the border. But I understand the need for you guys to make ***up in order to run damage control for him. But hey, at least his wife has finally decided to take a stand against him.
By fonewear 2018-06-18 14:17:29  
Appeal to emotion

Step one Think of the children...

Step two ???

Step three Trump is evil
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-06-18 14:30:06  
Heaven forbid we actually treat crime like well crime
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-18 14:39:27  

Except that news articles covering much of this same stuff under the Obama administration were buried. Just because it wasn't in the 24 hour news cycle doesn't mean it didn't exist.

As for the poor conditions facing detained immigrants, there are pictures floating around Twitter that were taken years ago but are now being used against Trump as if he were responsible. Typical sheep.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-18 14:46:17  
There is no point arguing with Vic. He thinks the Cubs are going to win the World Series every year.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-18 15:23:18  
They are not making ***up.

Fox makes ***up for them. Or maybe infowars.

Here Are the Facts About President Trump's Family Separation Policy
Time

Even republicans say its trump's policy.

Family separation policy starts dividing Republicans
AP on CBS news

GOP lawmakers blast Trump family separation policy, call for its reversal
Multiple Hill Republicans on Monday called for congressional action to alter or end the practice.

NBC news
By fonewear 2018-06-18 15:34:19  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
They are not making ***up.

Fox makes ***up for them. Or maybe infowars.

Here Are the Facts About President Trump's Family Separation Policy
Time

Even republicans say its trump's policy.

Family separation policy starts dividing Republicans
AP on CBS news

GOP lawmakers blast Trump family separation policy, call for its reversal
Multiple Hill Republicans on Monday called for congressional action to alter or end the practice.

NBC news

One link that I won't read is good...but 3 links that I won't read is better
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-06-18 17:02:41  
Of course people here are defending this. There is no equivalent in the Obama administration. Families were kept together with the child only being separated when his or her welfare was in question. What is happening now is a direct result of a blanket policy enacted by the current AG - not Democrats as Trump blatantly likes to lie about.

The press has been forbidden access to these facilities and any access to those forced to stay there precisely because of how *** disgusting the images and stories would be. We already have descriptions of cages and foil blankets and some insight into detainee treatment. It's a PR nightmare for the GOP so of course they're going to hold that off for as long as possible.

This does not stop "crime". This policy does not deter immigration and those seeking amnesty. It's more dog and pony show mistreatment of "others" for the pleasure of the GOP base and they're eating up because they took the accusation of being deplorable as a challenge. Is this really the hill some of you want to die on? The mistreatment and potential traumatization of young children?

Oh and hi, whatever.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-18 17:04:28  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Of course people here are defending this. There is no equivalent in the Obama administration. Families were kept together with the child only being separated when his or her welfare was in question. What is happening now is a direct result of a blanket policy enacted by the current AG - not Democrats as Trump blatantly likes to lie about.

The press has been forbidden access to these facilities and any access to those forced to stay there precisely because of how *** disgusting the images and stories would be. We already have descriptions of cages and foil blankets and some insight into detainee treatment. It's a PR nightmare for the GOP so of course they're going to hold that off for as long as possible.

This does not stop "crime". This policy does not deter immigration and those seeking amnesty. It's more dog and pony show mistreatment of "others" for the pleasure of the GOP base and they're eating up because they took the accusation of being deplorable as a challenge. Is this really the hill some of you want to die on? The mistreatment and potential traumatization of young children?

Oh and hi, whatever.

Looks like you just got left out of border patrol prison with this post.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-18 17:19:35  
Our quota of bias and misinformation was already full, but hey, we can grandfather Pleebs in I guess. The more the merrier.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-06-18 17:20:13  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Another day another fake and manufactured crisis containing headlines like:

“Everyone’s super duper upset about this immigration thing. We’re not kidding at all!”

Asylum law such as this has been on the books since 1997. And no one complained when Obama did he same thing, proving leftists really don’t give two shits about “muh children”.

Clearly they plan this crap out for them to have such coordinated outrage. It just goes to show how little they have to work with when they're trying to pin things on Trump that have been happening for years.

Or maybe it's just stupidity? I mean seriously, who are the brains of the strategy here?

"Trump's approval ratings are steadily rising. What can we do to take him down once and for all?"

"Let's manufacture an easily explainable narrative based on immigration."

"You mean the topic that got him elected?"

"Yeah, that's the one."

".... Jones, you're a genius."
They’re in full blown panic mode. Economy is on fire, Nd the IG report basically vindicates everything Trump has said about the witch Hunt.

“Change the subject! Get crying children on the air stat!”
By Nausi 2018-06-18 17:21:49  
This is 100% false. This has been happenig for years before Trump. No on cared when Obama did it, and they think we’re too dumb to verify their facts I don't like.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-06-18 17:26:13  

Heres some kids in cages wothout their parents during the obama administration.

Its been going on for years before Trump. Just the latest manufactured fake outrage serving Obama sycophants who cannot get over their 2016 loss.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-18 17:28:24  
I could really care less who did it when or where. Take the appeals to emotion and outrage and moral grandstanding out of this as they have no place in reasonable debates of policy and law.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-06-18 17:31:12  
Trump is isolating these kids from their parents and PLACING them in receiving homes while their asylum seeking parents chose the asylum process OvER their children.

The government can only hold children for 20 days while their invading parents are claiming asylum. Asylum claims take longer than 20 days. Therefore the asylum seekers can either give their kids up (the source of the current outrage) or take their kids BACK across the border. This 20 days is law and has been law for decades.
By Nausi 2018-06-18 17:33:10  
Hillay is botching about this ***today are you *** kidding me? Gow conveniently she forgets the wrought she brougt to haiti. What a feckless ***.
By fonewear 2018-06-18 17:37:07  
I could really care less who did it when or where. Take the appeals to emotion and outrage and moral grandstanding out of this as they have no place in reasonable debates of policy and law.

But....but the children are the future !

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-06-18 17:38:17  
The images from 2014 were a result of a large number of unaccompanied minors being sent over the border with no place to put them. It's bad, yes, but a consequence of the government scrambling to do something with them (and to pretend this was glossed over in media discourse is pure fiction). Do you not see the difference in trying to remedy the situation by housing these children versus creating the very situation that requires them to be housed like that in the first place?
By fonewear 2018-06-18 17:40:07  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
The images from 2014 were a result of a large number of unaccompanied minors being sent over the border with no place to put them. It's bad, yes, but a consequence of the government scrambling to do something with them (and to pretend this was glossed over in media discourse is pure fiction). Do you not see the difference in trying to remedy the situation by housing these children versus creating the very situation that requires them to be housed like that in the first place?

I think we should put them into catapults and launch them back into Mexico or wherever the hell they came from.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-18 17:41:02  
I'm sure they are wonderful amazing kids but they aren't our kids...they are some other countries problem.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-06-18 17:41:39  
Morality has everything to do with this. Detachment from the consequences of pulling families apart for no reason and depersonalization of immigrants is how we ended up with these policies.
By fonewear 2018-06-18 17:42:41  
As Nausi said this has been going on for years..now all the sudden people are outraged. It is completed manufactured as a mid term election issue.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-06-18 17:44:39  
Dehumanizing not depersonalization
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-18 17:47:14  
As always, if the consistency in messaging were there from the beginning, then the politicians would have been forced to do something about this years ago. Instead we let Congress get by with doing jack squat and save it for a time when the blame can be placed on someone we don't like, just in time for a lull in the news cycle in an election year.

Forgive the cynicism, but I don't believe in coincidences.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-18 17:48:32  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Heres some kids in cages wothout their parents during the obama administration.

Well they didn't cross the border with their parents ... so it kinda makes sense no ...?

Oh, so placing kids in cages when they come without adult supervision makes perfect sense. I have new ideas for what to do with kids who trespass in my yard now!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 109 110 111