Curious about playerbase/activity
 Sylph.Snk
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2018-06-16 20:29:25  
Asura.Forestsong said: »
Valefor.Kiaru said: »
Hi, my server seems to be really, really, really dead. I don't think there's a large enough player base on my server that's interested in end game that isn't already in a linkshell that does it(there's ONE on my server).

I'm curious how the situation is here? Are there potential people/recruits looking for a linkshell and end game progression team?

I'm scouting around and looking for a good place to transfer to with more potential people to play with and actually experience content with.

And no, I do not have any interest in asura so please do not suggest that. I specifically want people from this server to tell me how it is. I used to play here, it's why I'm asking here first.

Sylph is dead too for endgame, I wouldn't recommend it. Bite the bullet and transfer to Asura. There are minuses but on Asura the game feels closer to how it was during its heyday.

This is pretty much the truth. I have 4 Aeonics finished and that's only because I have a small static group during my play times that helped me get them done. We low man the ***out of most of the content we do and honestly outside of a few small shells, Sylph is dead as *** most of the time. I wouldn't suggest coming here unless you like farming without competition.
[+]
 Sylph.Zeocat
サーバ: Sylph
user: Zeota
By Sylph.Zeocat 2018-06-18 21:55:19  
If Asura is the big city, then Sylph is that hick town in the middle of BF Egypt with only one stop light. It isn't for everyone, but those who can make it work wouldn't have it any other way.

Only reason I'm here is because of an old friend of mine plus a handful of folks I knew from Fairy pre-merge (via said friend). If not for them, I might have joined the herd on Asura too. I did the whole "new server with people I don't know" thing before, and while it had a rocky start, it turned out OK in the end.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [379 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Kanonrx
サーバ: Asura
user: Alucardrx
By Asura.Kanonrx 2019-07-02 14:53:20  
Ashita is a shithole filled with mercs/elitists that will sell you gil on their website so you can pay for their "services" in the game. Lost 2 weeks grinding there till i saw how bad it is.
[+]