Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Bluguide Addon
Bluguide Addon
By zabimaruu 2018-06-04 10:32:31  
Is anyone familliar with this add on?

I would really like to try it out but it comes with no readme/help or anything so I have no idea how to get going with it.

Any insturction on how to use it from people who know would be much appreciated, thanks!
 Bahamut.Alexcennah
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: digoserra
By Bahamut.Alexcennah 2018-06-04 10:49:30  
It's self explanatory, just use it with your mouse.
 Asura.Patriclis
サーバ: Asura
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2018-06-04 11:58:07  
1. open the windower console (default key `)
2. type 'lua load bluguide' and press enter
3. close the console.
4. There will be a list on the left (your active spells) 5 buttons and then lists of spells on the right.
5. Pick your spell setup and then click the close button.

-> To unequip a spell, click its name from the list on the left.
-> To equip a spell, click its name from one of the lists on the left.
-> 4 of the buttons are to change the sorting of the spell lists. I think its broken up into traits, support, damage, and element.

-> After choosing your spells and closing the app, you may need to use 'lua load bluguide' again to double check that they were all added properly. Often times some spells don't get added correctly. It happens quite often, unfortunately, a very buggy tool.

-> If you don't have 1200 JP on blu then don't rely on bluguide to tell you the level of traits you're going to get. The plugin says that it compensates for your JP level, but the programmer *** it up and it doesn't actually work. I had to go in and modify the code myself to make it work correctly. No you cant have my version, I don't care enough to bother uploading or sharing it.

-> I recommend using Azuresets to supplement your blu spell switching. Once you've made a set of spells you like with bluguide, you can save that spell loadout with azuresets to quickly reload it later. Azuresets also has fantastic documentation.
[+]
By zabimaruu 2018-06-04 12:43:29  
Ok thanks, I got it working.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [284 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-03-15 15:43:28  
Just tried this addon, and it disables my mouse after a few seconds (completely freezes my typing/resize potential as well). I can move my character, but could not type or click any of the spells that appeared on the list. Had to force DC. Any idea what's up with the app?
 Asura.Chaostaru
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-03-15 16:05:54  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Just tried this addon, and it disables my mouse after a few seconds (completely freezes my typing/resize potential as well). I can move my character, but could not type or click any of the spells that appeared on the list. Had to force DC. Any idea what's up with the app?

just use azuresets
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [309 days between previous and next post]
By drakefs 2020-01-18 03:22:48  
Asura.Chaostaru said: »
just use azuresets

BluGuide and Azuresets are not interchangeable.

One is very useful for building blue magic sets, the other is very useful for saving and recalling sets.

Both are very nice QoL tools for a bluemage.