Random Politics & Religion #34

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 97 98 99 ... 133 134 135
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-09-11 12:35:56  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Breitbart's gonna Breitbart. Nevertheless, I find it odd how little the Left is bothered by having their own people wrecking their own causes. If you held your own people responsible instead of letting these clueless idiots run the narrative and bring you down by association, then I can only imagine where the Dems would be today.
Or you can just drop the moronic tribalism and realize that people don't represent the entire left or me for that matter. You could replace Hogg with Alex Jones in your posts and it works the same way. Dummies gonna dummy. They don't speak for me. If he ever gets an elected position then maybe I'll care.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-11 12:51:33  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
you can just drop the moronic tribalism

good advice for everyone all the time.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-09-11 12:53:36  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Bismarck.Legendia said: »
idea for classroom doors in high schools when gunfire is heard
I would like that idea MORE if the bolt thing, was something on a hinge/pivot to swing down, and not loose from the door.

A magnetic catch, rigged up to a alert system would also work. Similar to the magnetic catches rigged to fire alarms.

We have seen stuff like that, at Jonesboro the doors autolocked the kids out for a fire alarm, and the two shooters killed a bunch of them because they had no where to escape. Kid walks into a classroom and starts shooting, the doors locking behind him just makes it easier.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-11 13:16:11  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
As a for instance, Benghazi is back in the news today.
Not being a smart ***, but could you provide a link? That sounds like something we would like to read.
Here's the search, 5 today links on the first page and it seems to be hot on twitter too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=benghazi&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-09-11 13:37:39  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
In other news, Nike stock is back to where it was. Please burn more shoes and socks to show how angry you are!

No way, a company that is trending up all year sees a stock increase in one of its biggest month of sales??
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-11 13:56:02  
Viciouss said: »
Bismarck.Legendia said: »
idea for classroom doors in high schools when gunfire is heard
I would like that idea MORE if the bolt thing, was something on a hinge/pivot to swing down, and not loose from the door.

A magnetic catch, rigged up to a alert system would also work. Similar to the magnetic catches rigged to fire alarms.

We have seen stuff like that, at Jonesboro the doors autolocked the kids out for a fire alarm, and the two shooters killed a bunch of them because they had no where to escape. Kid walks into a classroom and starts shooting, the doors locking behind him just makes it easier.
Yah that is a problem but I should have clarified that the anti shooter lock would be on a different system other than fire alarm.

Now problem with that idea would be the emergency egress would be impeded if shooter AND a fire was going on.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-11 13:58:07  
Not being a smart ***, but could you provide a link? That sounds like something we would like to read.
Here's the search, 5 today links on the first page and it seems to be hot on twitter too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=benghazi&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1
Thank you for the link to the query on google, but I really did want a link to an article you read and would share, like the other ones.

Anything NEW to the situation that this would be up in news again?
By Nausi 2018-09-11 14:17:52  
Nausi said: »
More like, where is the actual evidence nausi?
The texts are what?

Just that, text messages. Not actual actions. How about some testimony..er wait, that already happened? And nothing came of it? Damn. All you have left is conspiracy theories then. Its not even being investigated anymore lol. He went to Congress, laughed at them, walked away rich.
Thats 100% wrong. Just more libshit garbage. You can’t even shitpost right.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-09-11 14:19:34  
Oh yeah, because nausi says so, lol. Never change.
By Nausi 2018-09-11 14:19:46  
Wait are we talking about the millions of dollars the clinton foundation took for selling off our uranium reserves to Russia?
Oh its this conspiracy theory again! Never happened. No proof, nothing.
The right never lets go of useful conspiracy theories or lies no mater how many times they have been disproven.

Are so ignorant as to not know that the anniversary of 911 is the same anniversary of Benghazi?
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-11 14:20:48  
You betcha, keep striving for relevance. You get here one day. Until then its pretty entertaining to watch.
By Viciouss 2018-09-11 14:23:23  
You betcha, keep striving for relevance. You get here one day. Until then its pretty entertaining to watch.

I can't say the same for you, you will never be relevant no matter how hard you strive and its barely even entertaining anymore. More like a chore to get through all of your conspiracies.
By Nausi 2018-09-11 14:25:48  
Dude you are so easy to bait. Everyone loves to see your clown show.
By Viciouss 2018-09-11 14:28:39  

Is that why all of your conspiracy theories go down in flames?
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-11 14:34:54  
So, why is everyone so upset with Elon Musk that Tesla stock is going down? He smoked a joint, big deal. I am seeing more media and left people try to distance themselves from him. Besides his crazy tweets, whats up?

(holds out mic for interview with any comments from either side)
By Viciouss 2018-09-11 14:47:14  
The latest Tesla has had a nightmare production journey, and the stock has taken a big hit. Its been going on for a few years now, they just can't get the car on the road. The latest gaffe came just recently when Musk announced they were stripping the color line down to 2 choices. Combine that with Musk's erratic behavior, and its probably time for him to step down.
 Shiva.Shruiken
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-09-11 14:48:41  
So, why is everyone so upset with Elon Musk that Tesla stock is going down? He smoked a joint, big deal. I am seeing more media and left people try to distance themselves from him. Besides his crazy tweets, whats up?

he tweeted that he was going to take Tesla private and now he's under investigation by the SEC. overall he seems a bit unstable ever since he showed up to the Met Gala with Grimes.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-11 14:51:01  

“Muh russia”
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-11 14:52:47  
I didn't realize they had production problems and dropped to two colors only.

I was indifferent with Elon Musk, but then he came out like a celebrity and the media was in love with him. I was disgusted by it. Really turned me away form him, always with everyone preaching how wonderful the man is and trying to get in line to give him a Beej.

Now with the Tweets and everyone trying to distance themselves from him, its been more enjoyable to see media and he is even more likable. He's not perfect.

I did hear him saying he wanted to buy back Tesla and he had funding for it, figured he was tanking the stock to by it for cheaper. If I was some mogul with money, I'd be buying up his stock as it plummets just to sell to him at a higher price. Terrible idea tho.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-11 14:54:02  
Shiva.Shruiken said: »

he tweeted that he was going to take Tesla private and now he's under investigation by the SEC. overall he seems a bit unstable ever since he showed up to the Met Gala with Grimes.
When you say that, I imagine this guy.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-09-11 14:54:22  

“Muh russia”

Funny how you can't stop talking about it but I rarely if ever bring it up. But in case you wanted an update, the investigation will continue and nothing you scream about can stop it. The Padapolous sentence? You lied (twice) about the judge and it had no impact on the investigation. I think Manafort's second trial starts next week? Already facing a life sentence.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-11 15:02:32  
“Muh russia”

“Muh russia investigation” resulted in more convictions than "Benghazi, Buttery males and Strzok-Page Texts"

0 wasn't very hard to beat.

Zero indictments against Americans that have had anything to do with Russian collusion. It'd be like bragging about the success of your murder investigation because you nailed a few suspects for jaywalking in the process.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-11 15:03:19  
Manafort

What does he have to do with Russian collusion again?
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-09-11 15:06:24  
Manafort

You are about to find out when his second trial starts, that's where all the Russian connections are. His first trial was way smaller in scope, and they got 8 convictions off of it. But its fun to see you guys spin.
By Viciouss 2018-09-11 15:07:29  
“Muh russia”

“Muh russia investigation” resulted in more convictions than "Benghazi, Buttery males and Strzok-Page Texts"

0 wasn't very hard to beat.

Remember, the campaign manager does not exist in their eyes. He has nothing to do with the Trump campaign, despite running it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-11 15:11:16  
Manafort

You are about to find out when his second trial starts, that's where all the Russian connections are. His first trial was way smaller in scope, and they got 8 convictions off of it. But its fun to see you guys spin.

Spin what? Your subjective reality based on biased predictions? You really need to figure out what that word means, because we can't spin something that doesn't exist.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-11 16:24:55  
Manafort

So there isnt an any evidence that Manafort colluded with the Russians? Right?

If there is evidence can I see it? Do you have it?

And you think I’m a conspiracy kook?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 97 98 99 ... 133 134 135