Request: Looking To Buy [Chococards], Must Be [Black Or Red] And Know Either [Gallop Or Canter.]

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Request: Looking to buy [Chococards], must be [Black or Red] and know either [Gallop or Canter.]
Request: Looking to buy [Chococards], must be [Black or Red] and know either [Gallop or Canter.]
 Shiva.Darkshade
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-10-07 11:11:30  
UPDATE: Both found, thanks for playing! Admin can lock/delete thread if they want.

Looking to buy chocobo cards on Shiva. Color must be Black or Red and it would be preferred that it knows at least Gallop and/or Canter. Will pay 50k a card. Please PM or reply to this post.

Thank you.
-Shade
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-10-07 11:13:21  
Dang, shame you're not on Fairy. I have Black with near max stats and Red with max. Both have Gallop/Canter as well. >.>
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-10-07 16:26:07  
Bump in hopes that someone from Shiva sees this thread on the front page.
 Shiva.Sutoni
user: Sutoni
By Shiva.Sutoni 2009-10-07 16:55:42  
im gettin on game if your still needing a Red M choco gallop and canter : O
card sent you a PM im loggin in ffxi now
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-10-07 17:02:09  
Yeah send me a /t when you get on
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Orefise
user: johnsda71
By Shiva.Orefise 2009-11-15 17:19:14  
I have a 2nd generation Black Male, BlackJack, which has Gallop, and Outstanding Strength & Indurance. It developed (permanent) lovesickness around day 62 so I retired it so it wouldnt lose its stats.

I have bred BlackJack myself in hopes of getting a female, and on my 9th I finally got my girl which inherited "Burrow" but she has been sick about 80% of the time. Her Discernment and Receptivity are "average" and still trying to learn "Bore".

Each time BlackJack has been bred with another chocobo, the results have always been black in color and 10/12 breedings inherited Gallop.
My husband (Worfoxx) recently bred his 1st generation Red Female, RedAce, (hatched from egg)with BlackJack which resulted in a Black Male, BlackAce, born with Gallop. BlackAce now has Gallop, Canter, Impressive Strength & Endurance, and A Bit Deficient Discernment & Receptivity.

While i'm still perfecting my Destriers (black) in generation and stats I hope to eventually start raising a set of Palfreys (blue).