Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 131 132 133

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-05 09:20:53  
Jeff Flake has got to be the worst Senator ever...the man can't make a decision. How the hell did he make it to the Senate ?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-05 09:21:25  
Flake actually let screaming liberals shout him down in an elevator...he should have said...if you want to scream at me make an appointment with my office.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-10-05 09:24:44  
Meanwhile in Boston:

Yay! Dodgers.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-05 09:25:42  
Honestly I just want to hear Graham up there more.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-05 09:26:47  
Zerowone said: »
Meanwhile in Boston:
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-10-05 09:27:37  
Candlejack said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Chuck Schumer wouldn't know an average American if one came up and bit him in the face.
To be fair, McConnell wouldn't recognize one either.
McConnell wouldn't understand what a Devil's Triangle is, he's too old. No one has explained it in old people language.

It's when two guys and one woman have a threesome and the rules are simple; no eye contact, don't let balls touch.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-05 09:30:28  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Tbf, no politician wants to ban abortion, the numbers of illegitimate children would skyrocket.
/headdesk

The GOP doesn't want to ban abortions because once that is over they loose much of the religious right to the social causes championed by the Dems.

The religious right WANTS more illegitimate children so they can be adopted by good christians and molded into warriors for Christ.

Over two decades of studies have shown that kids exposed to abstinence only sex ed have more sex, and kids, than kids who get no sex ed or science based sex ed. Yet the christian right keeps pushing it. Because adoptable children are seen as a positive outcome.

TLDR: Illegitimate children are seen as a positive thing by many.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-05 09:31:28  
McConnell wouldn't understand what a Devil's Triangle is, he's too old. No one has explained it in old people language.
I don't know it either! IRM OLD!

It's when two guys and one woman have a threesome and the rules are simple; no eye contact, don't let balls touch.
Ahhh thank you sir.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-05 09:33:22  
Nausi said: »
Plenty of precedent on not voting for a SJC nomination in the last year of a presidency when different parties control he wh and senate.
Show me a single one before Garland.
By Zerowone 2018-10-05 09:34:50  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Tbf, no politician wants to ban abortion, the numbers of illegitimate children would skyrocket.
/headdesk

The GOP doesn't want to ban abortions because once that is over they loose much of the religious right to the social causes championed by the Dems.

The religious right WANTS more illegitimate children so they can be adopted by good christians and molded into warriors for Christ.

Over two decades of studies have shown that kids exposed to abstinence only sex ed have more sex, and kids, than kids who get no sex ed or science based sex ed. Yet the christian right keeps pushing it. Because adoptable children are seen as a positive outcome.

I honestly think they would change the platform to “keeping the Dems out of power to reverse”, if achieved.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-10-05 09:35:54  
I don't know it either! IRM OLD!

Ahhh thank you sir.
I wanted to say "It's when two cool cats are spending time with the same dame, ya dig?" but ehh.

/headdesk

That actually sounds a bit nutty but ok.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-05 09:38:17  
I wanna hear Senator Manchin.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-10-05 09:38:50  
I wish I was 1960's cool.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-10-05 09:45:12  
Remember the stereotypical 1950's, 1960's street gangs? All have cool rides and one odd thing that brings them together, usually something weird or tragic in their past that they spin into a positive and claim it makes you cool.

When I'm sad, I like to think of a 1950's street gang brought together by eating ***, main dude, wearing a leather jacket, sunglasses, sideburns, and gelled hair confronts a kid and says "You can't be cool unless you eat ***!" The gang cheers, one member shouts "YEAH! You tell em, Zeke!"

...this popped into my head when I met the Power Armor gang in Fallout 4.
By Viciouss 2018-10-05 09:46:09  
Remember the stereotypical 1950's, 1960's street gangs? All have cool rides and one odd thing that brings them together, usually something weird or tragic in their past that they spin into a positive and claim it makes you cool.

When I'm sad, I like to think of a 1950's street gang brought together by eating ***, main dude, wearing a leather jacket, sunglasses, sideburns, and gelled hair confronts a kid and says "You can't be cool unless you eat ***!" The gang cheers, one member shouts "YEAH! You tell em, Zeke!"

We can form our own gang in Fallout 76!

...when it works.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-10-05 09:46:27  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Quote:
The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don’t fall for it! Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others. These are not signs made in the basement from love!

Not sure if it's even true, but even if it is it's hilarious when he uses actors and give them signs / hats / shirts made by professionals at his own rallies.
I recall Trump's campaign paying people $50 to be at his rallies. Dunno, big if true.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-10-05 09:47:23  
Viciouss said: »

We can form our own gang in Fallout 76!

...when it works.
You can't join unless you eat ***.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-05 09:47:58  
Candlejack said: »
Chuck Schumer wouldn't know an average American if one came up and bit him in the face.
To be fair, McConnell wouldn't recognize one either.

Sounds like a boring threesome.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-05 09:48:53  
You're Turtle Man is up.
/calls the grammar police
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-05 09:51:26  
You're Turtle Man is up.
/calls the grammar police
WOW. I am actually, seriously, fully ashamed.

._.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-10-05 09:52:28  
Turtle man, come and take the stand
What do you have planned?
Oh Turtle man,

That's all I got so far. McConnell's theme to the tune if Ocean Man.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-05 10:00:59  
Turtle man, come and take the stand
What do you have planned?
Oh Turtle man,

That's all I got so far. McConnell's theme to the tune if Ocean Man.
Why not Rocket Man?
By fonewear 2018-10-05 10:13:19  
/headdesk

Translation:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2018-10-05 10:17:10  
Only thing good about kids is you can teach them to hate the same thing you hate.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-05 10:19:19  
fonewear said: »
Only thing good about kids is you can teach them to hate the same thing you hate.
Like the gawd damn yankees!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-05 10:29:35  
fonewear said: »
I don't know who Garland is but if CJ likes him he is probably an ***.

I wanted to find the unforgiven clip of strawberry alice yelling out the window....

youtube~fu skill falls .5

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-05 10:47:01  
But Bork got his hearings.
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 131 132 133