Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 56 57 58 ... 131 132 133
By Viciouss 2018-10-24 12:38:26  
San Diego office had to be evacuated as well as Senator Harris' office. Fortunately no injuries so far. But troll away right?
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-24 12:43:44  
Viciouss said: »
San Diego office had to be evacuated as well as Senator Harris' office. Fortunately no injuries so far. But troll away right?

Oh Vic, lets just all go out of our way to soothe your bleeding heart.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-24 12:45:25  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

lol, full troll mode today i guess.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-24 12:54:33  

Save us your faux concern. You don't seem to give a crap when Republicans actually get attacked by leftist lunatics, but the mere thought of Democrats being mildly frightened means we have to treat this whole topic with solemn reference for the "victims"? You're lucky CJ is here to make your hypocrisy actually look legit by comparison.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-24 12:58:10  

Save us your faux concern. You don't seem to give a crap when Republicans actually get attacked by leftist lunatics, but the mere thought of Democrats being mildly frightened means we have to treat this whole topic with solemn reference for the "victims"? You're lucky CJ is here to make your hypocrisy actually look legit by comparison.

This is trash, I've never condoned any kind of violence against anyone. I'm not the one that immediately checks to see what race/religion the shooter is every time we have a shooting, immediately going into full troll mode when its a nonwhite offender but dismissing it when its a white American. Can't even say this was a nice troll atempt, pathetic through and through. And completely false.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 13:01:44  
Candlejack said: »
I find it funny that everyone who got bombs in the mail today are people both Trump and the right-wing "news" media have incited violence against.
Now you guys care? How about the Powder sent to Senators and the WH and to Sec Def? Where was the concern there? Can you stop pointing fingers while the side you defend does the same thing?

Fortunately no injuries so far.
Indeed, and this nonsense *** needs to stop. Disagree with someone? Shure, that's life. Send Bombs or Poisons to someone because "TV tells you to hate them" is *** crazy and needs to stop. Media needs to turn down the rhetoric.

Both sides needs to stop this ***.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 13:03:10  
This is trash, I've never condoned
lol sources???

JK, I believe the rest of your post.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-24 13:04:51  
Just save it until we know who sent the bombs. I find it unlikely that someone smart enough to make a bunch of bombs would be dumb enough to use a delivery system that has the lowest chance of success. But hey, believe what you want to believe in the meantime.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 13:08:23  
Any more news on the caravan? I heard it grew bigger.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-24 13:08:48  
Candlejack said: »
Nausi, we all know Trump spreads lies and blows the far-right racist dog whistle every day of the week. He even got caught out just yesterday on a major lie.
Nope.
By Nausi 2018-10-24 13:10:10  
When someone gets shot, we might care, and if we do, we’ll be 100x more compassionate than democrats.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-24 13:11:34  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
This is trash, I've never condoned
lol sources???

JK, I believe the rest of your post.
Yep we’re atill waiting for his “proof”
By Nausi 2018-10-24 13:12:29  
Any more news on the caravan? I heard it grew bigger.
Nope, they needed a distraction from left wing mobs so they fabricated an unverified rigt wing bomber.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-24 13:15:36  
To add to the eyebrow-raising, an employee for Soros opened the package that was sent to him, and supposedly noticed what appeared to be an explosive device inside.

What kind of idiot builds a bomb that looks like a bomb and doesn't rig it to detonate when the package is opened? I might as well anonymously deliver someone a bottle of alcohol with poison in it and draw a skull and crossbones on the bottle in bloody red ink.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-24 13:21:10  
Just save it until we know who sent the bombs. I find it unlikely that someone smart enough to make a bunch of bombs would be dumb enough to use a delivery system that has the lowest chance of success. But hey, believe what you want to believe in the meantime.

What exactly are you claiming I "believe?" If you think I believe that just because nausi is lying (he is) that the oppposite must be true, I haven't said anything about the perpetator. I am not making up anything about who did this the way you and nausi seem to be. As I said earlier, you two are the ones that are always quick to issue labels whenever there is a crime.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 13:25:07  
you two are the ones that are always quick to issue labels whenever there is a crime.
They might, I can't be bothered proving this right, but same an be said about someone on your side of the spectrum posting here quick to blame and call out names. I also can't be bothered to provide proof.

Also I can't be bothered, I hear there's a bottle of alcohol made just for me around here...

alcohol with poison in it and draw a skull and crossbones on the bottle in bloody red ink
Ahhh, just on time. =)
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-24 13:28:01  
you two are the ones that are always quick to issue labels whenever there is a crime.
They might, I can't be bothered proving this right, but same an be said about someone on your side of the spectrum posting here quick to blame and call out names. I also can't be bothered to provide proof.

Also I can't be bothered, I hear there's a bottle of alcohol made just for me around here...

alcohol with poison in it and draw a skull and crossbones on the bottle in bloody red ink
Ahhh, just on time. =)

The difference is I dismiss CJ while Rav embraces the conspiracies on his side.
By Nausi 2018-10-24 13:29:27  
He’s not claiming you believe anything. He’s pointing out the shear ineffectual nature of this tactic. If you choose to believe otherwise, have at it. You don’t bring much here in terms of analysis or critical thought, just a parroting of the legacy media narrative which is painfully predictable.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-24 13:30:15  
Officials now saying these bombs were built in such a way as to be intended to be discovered.

You might as well have stamped “acme” on it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-24 13:31:32  

Ahhh, just on time. =)

The difference is I dismiss CJ while Rav embraces the conspiracies on his side.

Lol, source?

Seriously, I want to know what conspiracies I supposedly embrace. Given the number of claims that Zero has made about me without being able to provide a single quote to support any of it, I'm interested to see if you can do any better.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-24 13:36:02  
Uh, you just embraced nausi's conspiracy theory of who is committing these crimes.
By Viciouss 2018-10-24 13:37:22  
Nausi said: »
He’s not claiming you believe anything. He’s pointing out the shear ineffectual nature of this tactic. If you choose to believe otherwise, have at it. You don’t bring much here in terms of analysis or critical thought, just a parroting of the legacy media narrative which is painfully predictable.

That was funny, thanks.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-24 13:40:29  
Uh, you just embraced nausi's conspiracy theory of who is committing these crimes.

Oh, that's just your inability to process what I said. Who am I accusing of committing these crimes?
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 13:42:51  
Nausi said: »
Thank you for getting all my posts at him.

Like when i reply to CJ and we have a normal conversation and debate, that's good. And productive. I honestly didn't believe the Caravan could have been a republican plot until he and chanti brought it up. SO yes, his idea gave me some doubt. I'm still saying 99% Democrat made thing, but I could be wrong.

And talks and debates are good, until someone goes Godwin's Law, the the talk is done.

Pretty shure we are all adults, we should act like them, not just dismiss someone, have a funny remark, and not discuss things.

inb4 Nik comes on going "no you" to me XD
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 13:47:02  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
(I wouldn't google it if I were you).
Agreed. And Yes, IEDs of sorts, from rudimentary stuff to more complicated stuff is findable. Person chose a poor way to execute delivery. I mean look at Oklamhoma City Bombing, that was very efficient to get their intentions of blowing ***up done. (disclaimer, that was a *** terrible thing to do and I don't condone it)

But more importantly, what is Canada's take on the Migrant Horde invading America? Don't worry, this isn't a trick question. =P
/sticks microphone in front of Shiroi

(It actually is a trick question, ignore it)
By Nausi 2018-10-24 13:49:56  
Whats the evidence thats a conspiracy theory?

You have no idea who built them, and no one does. There is no basis for saying a false flag is conspiratorial. You just call it that as a hope way to smear the idea.

That tactic is obvious, and more than that, lazy.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 56 57 58 ... 131 132 133