Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 ... 131 132 133
By Viciouss 2018-10-25 19:23:54  
Of course Florida. *** Florida.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-25 19:26:23  
Oh no more fake bombs.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-25 19:37:56  
Viciouss said: »
Candlejack said: »
Time-Warner Center in NYC evacced again, another suspicious package found on third floor.

So far, 10 bombs have been confirmed? Is this 11 and 12? Not a lot of new developments today, other than the alt-right spitting out conspiracy theories with zero evidence and Trump blaming the media while not even trying to take responsibility for all of his personal attacks on American citizens. Which is nothing new.

Okay, so in your head, all of the Democrats who have stoked the fires of hate and encouraged incivility are 0% responsible for the violent actions of their constituents, but Trump is not allowed to call those people out and has to take responsibility for a bunch of dud bombs that we don't even know came from one of his followers?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-25 20:06:56  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Time-Warner Center in NYC evacced again, another suspicious package found on third floor.

So far, 10 bombs have been confirmed? Is this 11 and 12? Not a lot of new developments today, other than the alt-right spitting out conspiracy theories with zero evidence and Trump blaming the media while not even trying to take responsibility for all of his personal attacks on American citizens. Which is nothing new.

Okay, so in your head, all of the Democrats who have stoked the fires of hate and encouraged incivility are 0% responsible for the violent actions of their constituents, but Trump is not allowed to call those people out and has to take responsibility for a bunch of dud bombs that we don't even know came from one of his followers?

Republicans Bad!!!

Democrats Amazing!!!!!!

And that's where their thinking ends.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-25 20:44:16  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
That man was a saint and the media formed lines to give him reach arounds....
Do you remember?

Pepperidge Farms remembers...
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-25 20:50:15  
Of course, whoever sent the bombs didn't bother to postmark(!) the packages him or herself, USPS provides postmark stamps in the lobbies of post offices for people sending odd-shaped packages, so they don't really know where to start. The packages could have even originated in Bummphuck, Texas or East Jabrew , Kentucky.
It seems, as a security measure, that the post office photographs an amazing amount of the mail at every point in its travels for just such situations as this.

Isn't technology grand?

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-10-25 21:01:46  
Of course, whoever sent the bombs didn't bother to postmark(!) the packages him or herself, USPS provides postmark stamps in the lobbies of post offices for people sending odd-shaped packages, so they don't really know where to start. The packages could have even originated in Bummphuck, Texas or East Jabrew , Kentucky.

It was me I confess...come get me FBI..you slimy ***!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-25 21:15:17  
fone, why would you get involved if there wasn't free beer?
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-25 21:49:57  

Never said that did I? Nope. Trump shares plenty of blame, he is responsible for his words, and he had an opportunity to lead last night, and he completely failed.

But at least someone at Fox is standing up to him.

Chris Wallace hits Trump for calling free press enemy of the people.
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-10-25 23:03:30  
If you had to pick an FFXIAH user for president 2020, who would you vote for?
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-25 23:33:47  

Suspicious packages are not bombs until they are bombs.

It's too bad democrats have nothing better to do than to facilitate their own victimhood
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-25 23:36:12  

"Orange man bad"
By Nausi 2018-10-25 23:37:29  
Asura.Saevel said: »

Republicans Bad!!!

Democrats Amazing!!!!!!

And that's where their thinking ends.
NPC firmware update version 3.097.1984.1
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-26 02:38:26  

Never said that did I? Nope. Trump shares plenty of blame, he is responsible for his words, and he had an opportunity to lead last night, and he completely failed.

Chris Wallace hits Trump for calling free press enemy of the people.

How is Trump guaranteed to share the blame for the bombs when we don't even have a suspect nor a motive? For all we know, it could literally be a Democrat trying to elicit the exact Dem/media reaction that has come from this. Would it still be Trump's fault then? (Protip: I know your answer is yes, but saying it out loud will just make you look bad.)

Also, fyi, Chris Wallace is a Democrat.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-26 05:02:47  
https://www.dailywire.com/news/37611/breaking-some-bombs-sent-democrats-others-not-not-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Second source for some bombs being harmless.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-26 07:48:23  

Yeah... considering you can google how to do this, and come up with an easy functional design in 5 seconds, I'm calling *** on the "poor construction" angle. Unless this is being done by a grade schooler then they are deliberately made to be non-functional and instead are just elaborate props.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-26 08:32:27  
That man was a saint and the media formed lines to give him reach arounds.
Except for Fox, Breitbart, Daily Stormer, Ku Klux Konfederate, and whatever far-right dumpsterfire "media outlets" are out there. To them, he was universally despised.
Fox would be the only one big enough to stand with CNN, NBC, CBS, in that line. You're right, lots of smaller right based groups did of course dislike president. But for every 1 right based group, a conservative figure of 2 to 1 left based media groups were getting on their knees for him.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-26 08:36:15  

But what about the words of Democrats saying no civility, and must resist, and must get in their faces, and no civility, does the Left take responsibility for that?

C'mon, debate better. Your Bias is showing. At least admit the left has been calling for more violence.

Big Obvious story is Maxine Waters, google it yourself.

Troll
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-26 08:37:13  
nuclear winter.
Finally, someone sees my plan to stopping this crazy globe warming itself off to kill us....

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-10-26 09:17:11  
I think my vote would go to either Chanti or Phone. I base my political views on the candidates ability to post the dank memes. that last one may have put Chanti in the lead.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-26 09:24:22  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
I'd surprisingly vote for Nausi. Purely because I want to see the world burn and then see the start of a nuclear winter.
World would be infinitely better under my rule.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-26 09:30:00  
I would go for Nik. That's hella entertainment there.

Nausi said: »
Requests to be your running mate. =D
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-26 09:45:30  
Any y'all seen this? Thoughts?

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Nausi 2018-10-26 09:45:47  

But what about the words of Democrats saying no civility, and must resist, and must get in their faces, and no civility, does the Left take responsibility for that?

C'mon, debate better. Your Bias is showing. At least admit the left has been calling for more violence.

Big Obvious story is Maxine Waters, google it yourself.

Troll

The left cannot debate, they only have flawed arguments to present. So instead they flood the discussion with sophistry in an attempt to change the subject, attack the speaker, or abandon reason for emotionality.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-26 09:46:42  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
At least Nausi admits he believes the white powder sent to Trump sons was a false flag attack.
No i didnt.
By Nausi 2018-10-26 09:49:00  
I would go for Nik. That's hella entertainment there.

Nausi said: »
Requests to be your running mate. =D
Abortions for some.

Miniature american flags for others!
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 ... 131 132 133