CoP ~ Do You Need It?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » CoP ~ do you need it?
CoP ~ do you need it?
 Shiva.Abilasha
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Abilasha
By Shiva.Abilasha 2009-10-11 09:24:42  
We will be starting CoP mission runs starting next weekend (October 16 or 17) We are 4/6 atm with RDM, SMN, NIN, and a DD. Anyone interested please send me a messege, or a /tell in game. Again, we are 4/6 atm and the remaining two spots will be filled on a first come - first serve basis. We will start at the original promies (Holla, Mea and DEM if needed) and work our way through to the completion of CoP each weekend.
 Shiva.Zekebeoulve
user: elric997
By Shiva.Zekebeoulve 2009-10-11 12:43:00  
I'm interested in doing CoP. currently on 3-5, but will go back and do the previous missions if needed. i have Sam and Brd at 75, Blu at 67, Thf at 60, and Nin at 47. let me know what time you are planning on doing the missions if you need me. I am in EST.
 Shiva.Abilasha
By Shiva.Abilasha 2009-10-11 23:11:46  
Thank you Zekebeoulve, Ill send you a messege this week letting you know when we are meeting. We are 5/6 now and need only one spot to fill.
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2009-10-12 00:27:37  
Wow, just when i told myself "there arent any people doing CoP anymore" i see this. I would be glad to join you, currently 75 drg, 59 war, and if needed, i can gear up whm for prommies
 Shiva.Abilasha
By Shiva.Abilasha 2009-10-12 07:51:58  
Thank you Daimos, you will make us 6/6. I will send you a messege this week also letting you know when we will make our runs.