Welcome To Shiva!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Welcome to Shiva!
Welcome to Shiva!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
By darty 2019-02-18 09:17:08  
So, to summarize this thread quickly in one post:

Everyone here agrees Shiva > Asura
By Ozaii 2019-02-18 10:00:53  
Zalama said: »
Total bs perception response from a lackie there oz. did you 10/10 that picture of syko's balls he sent you? carried through aeonics? bruh my smn was outparsing you dipshits BEFORE it had nirvana! i left.i never bothered you. i never instigated. i never posted something about you every chance i got. you're like an ex that got fat. move on. its over.

Oh yes. Exactly what i mean here. Just throwing a tantrum again. And probably doesnt think that everyone heard his little pissing fits either. The ones where he would leave mid dyna run because he lost the lot on something. Or where he decided to go into nonstop cussing rages cuz he lost a lot in omen. Everyone knows though. And the ss of the tells and such can prove this really. If you wanna keep talking ***man. I can simply pull one of them up. Like a sad ex for some reason ya wanna compare me to that. When in reality i had to deal with harrassing messages from yall on ah till i blocked ya. Then i had to deal with yall taking it to my ah page. Then i had to make it to where no one was allowed to post comments on it because of that. And no you were not outparsing us on your smn. You had to many players that were much better than you that you were competing against and were only doing about 80k if that a nm. Dont go lying because your still sore i personally kicked you. And dont go calling people lackies. No one was a lacky in the shell. I deal with friends not butlers. And keep in mind. The harrassment continued for months after the situation so yall cant *** when i remember yall for being one of the most annoying things i had to deal with.
By Ozaii 2019-02-18 10:08:38  
did you 10/10 that picture of syko's balls he sent you?

And this right here. Your only confirming the fact of your guys immaturaty.
 Asura.Grievance
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ringly
By Asura.Grievance 2019-02-18 10:15:12  
Here in lies the problem again. The only one chasing after you was Afliction. He without a doubt loved to harass you. He would sit here and think up new foul things to say or do to you. The curator pic was the best.

Say you carried me, made me, or w/e you like. See the "me" not the "us". Could care less about anything anyone says about me. Speaking of carry though, the ONE aeonic that was finished with your group required outside help.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-02-18 10:17:04  
carried through aeonics? bruh my smn was outparsing you dipshits BEFORE it had nirvana!

If smn isn't your main and you only lvled it because of aeonic clears...

I have some bad news for you buddy... you might wanna sit down...

You sir are straight
[+]
By Ozaii 2019-02-18 10:25:01  
We had to do every mob at least 2 times, and every group during the first aeonic run is expected to struggle a bit and you say outside help as if its a bad things i simply asked a friend to help carry the party of mules we had to bring from you guys though. Its actually amazing i ran the last 2 aeonic groups i actually wanted myself with relative ease when we didnt have all of you guys basically adding 1m extra hp to it. Also i have helped out on aeonic clears a few times as well simply because id rather not waste inventory space on another one myself. Also in all reality the outside help was really just 1 person anyways. If 1 person was that big of a difference for the outside help to be worth pointing out then yea ***he does have a great smn to flex hard ya know. The outside help was needed to bring 20 people including mules through the run. As well as the actions of one of you shows up on the actions of all three of you when you all are attached hy the hip in your ways. Also speaking back on topic of the "outside help" yall even tried scaring him off cuz he was making your smns look bad.
By aisukage 2019-02-18 10:28:31  
Total bs perception response from a lackie there oz. did you 10/10 that picture of syko's balls he sent you? carried through aeonics? bruh my smn was outparsing you dipshits BEFORE it had nirvana! i left.i never bothered you. i never instigated. i never posted something about you every chance i got. you're like an ex that got fat. move on. its over.

you say BS perception but not a single thing i said was over exaggerated or falsely stated. You just don't like the truth and that is not my problem sorry. Cause seriously harassing girls on FFXI is just sad, pathetic and desperate. I won't even go into that weight comment you made there since we saw pics that was sent around of some of you and honestly you shouldn't be calling others fat. just saying cause those pics made a lot of people cringe and laugh. Just straight up pathetic.

Funny you want to bring up damage. i don't care for what people do on parses but since you brought it up. The 3 of you were never anything special sorry. You had a Nirvana friend that would lose to none nirvana SMNs all the time. neither of you 3 in particular were ever near top of the parses. Again you won't like the truth but it is what it is.

Like i said i'm glad you found others to carry you all but no one here is sad you all left sorry.
By fonewear 2019-02-18 10:33:19  
Pointless drama with no end in sight you sure we aren't talking about Asura...seems Shiva creates drama also.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-02-18 10:34:14  
I expect pointless drama and immature behavior on Asura but seeing that it is on Shiva also...now I don't know what to think !
 Shiva.Pukkaup
サーバ: Shiva
user: robertlee
By Shiva.Pukkaup 2019-02-18 10:34:49  
what even is this?
By Ozaii 2019-02-18 10:34:58  
You say 6 months. But you also were not schooling/running a ls but were instead busy cashing unemployment. Which also not even including that, I also took a break from about april or june or something till december. So not really sure why you saying you took a break is supposed to be meaningful. Also buying gils like yall told me you do kinda does help yall waste more inventory space on rema. Sooooooooo.
By Zalama 2019-02-18 10:35:51  
aisu taking that 2 knee approach. my non nirvana smn was in on every kill because it needed to win each fight twice..right? makes all my aeonics even more impressive since i need to kill ***twice and you guys only need one kill.
By Ozaii 2019-02-18 10:38:14  
fonewear said: »
Pointless drama with no end in sight you sure we aren't talking about Asura...seems Shiva creates drama also.
Unfortunatly drama is everywhere. I apologize for bringing my old bs here. But i wasnt taught to just take bs laying down. So i do apologize again about bringing it to the forums. But these guys are something else.
By aisukage 2019-02-18 10:39:05  
I expect pointless drama and immature behavior on Asura but seeing that it is on Shiva also...now I don't know what to think !
You're right this is getting pointless. These 3 that were spoken of caused a lot of drama on Shiva but thankfully they all moved to Asura. You're welcome (i think) But even after moving to Asura some of them continued to harass some people by making mules on shiva and even jumping in discords to talk ***about others who were kicked/blocked etc.
By robertlee 2019-02-18 10:40:13  
im lost who is the 3 aisu?
By Ozaii 2019-02-18 10:40:58  
aisu taking that 2 knee approach. my non nirvana smn was in on every kill because it needed to win each fight twice..right? makes all my aeonics even more impressive since i need to kill ***twice and you guys only need one kill.

Sad part is you think that nirvanas are even needed to do an aeonic clear. When in all reality its not. Especiallu when uou have an idris. Also just realized checking ah page isnt goanna do you any good to compare when you are comparing with someone who started around 2014 tho. To someone who played back in 2005 or something lile that.
By Pantafernando 2019-02-18 10:42:12  

Now it involves assurans so i you cant feign innocence.
By aisukage 2019-02-18 10:43:17  

gear does not = good player and number of kills doesn't either sorry :(

Falling behind others (some with worst gear than you) on a parse constantly when you should of been doing better does hold some value to your skill though and not in a good way.

Anyways i'm done with this. Not worth my time.
By Ozaii 2019-02-18 10:45:09  
aisukage said: »

gear does not = good player and number of kills doesn't either sorry :(

Falling behind others (some with worst gear than you) on a parse constantly when you should of been doing better does hold some value to your skill though and not in a good way.

Anyways i'm done with this. Not worth my time.

Good point about letting it go. I should as well. I dont want to get to the point where im tossing ss out on forums just to prove a point.
By fonewear 2019-02-18 10:45:21  
The drama on Asura is more immature though. Like "hey man you are stealing my merc customers come at me bro !"

And "I got 34 REMA and stand around in Jeuno look how good I am. You hate me bro !"
[+]
 Shiva.Pukkaup
サーバ: Shiva
user: robertlee
By Shiva.Pukkaup 2019-02-18 10:47:28  
shiva is the best
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-18 10:51:55  
#BringbackBlmburnforaeonics. nerf lolsmn
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-18 11:20:14  
Asura.Shiraj said: »
#BringbackBlmburnforaeonics. nerf lolsmn
Shut your *** mouth.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-18 11:21:13  
How to attract a wild Frod 101. It's like Sweet Scent from Pokemon lol.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-18 11:23:34  
How to attract a wild Frod 101. It's like Sweet Scent from Pokemon lol.
I heard you were talking ***.
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-18 11:26:09  
I'll always talk ***about smn, let's be honest.
How do 90% of ffxi noobs get Rema? Just throw some smn in there and bypass nearly all mechanics lol.

Smn was cool and always will be, but for Aeonics and conduit burning stuff it's kinda ***and boring.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-18 11:29:55  
I'll always talk ***about smn, let's be honest.
How do 90% of ffxi noobs get Rema? Just throw some smn in there and bypass nearly all mechanics lol.

Smn was cool and always will be, but for Aeonics and conduit burning stuff it's kinda ***and boring.

The best part of figuring out that schah was burnable is the continued tears of everyone bitching that schah is burnable years later.

I wanna see if helm nms are burnable with dnc and/or rdm instead of geo. I doubt it, but i'll need to talk to career dnc and rdms to see what values to debuffs they can pump.
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-18 11:32:06  
I'd honestly say you could burn T4s without Geo, but don't expect any 30s clears, but it's definitely doable. Rdm distract for eva.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9