Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 198 199 200
By Viciouss 2019-07-02 14:08:38  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Nausi said: »
Looks like Iran might have the bomb.
No, they have yet to enrich uranium to a suitable level. But thanks to the infinite wisdom of your god emperor, who tore up the treaty that would have prevented that over a year ago, they are quite free to do that now.

Its true, they had been honoring the nuclear deal, no violations at all. This is the first time they have threatened to break it. Trump was hoping to tear it up and make a new deal. He completely failed. If they get the bomb, 100% of the blame falls on Trump. Iran is not gonna call him. They have no interest in a deal.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-02 14:30:22  
Viciouss said: »
No, they have yet to enrich uranium to a suitable level. But thanks to the infinite wisdom of your god emperor, who tore up the treaty that would have prevented that over a year ago, they are quite free to do that now.

Its true, they had been honoring the nuclear deal, no violations at all. This is the first time they have threatened to break it. Trump was hoping to tear it up and make a new deal. He completely failed. If they get the bomb, 100% of the blame falls on Trump. Iran is not gonna call him. They have no interest in a deal.

Oh really? So the seven other signatories on the deal are chopped liver? The U.S. being on it would have magically caused Iran to not do what it was planning to do all along?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-02 14:31:11  
I'm sure Vic sits in on all the confidential talks we have with Iran and the nuclear proliferation. He sits right next to Pompeo.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-02 14:32:18  
And I'm sure Vic would tell us what is really going on but it is "Top Secret" sorta like Pop Secret popcorn !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-02 14:33:13  
So there is going to be a "straight pride" in Boston organized by some prominent alt right figures.

Milo Yiannopoulos, failed alt right provocateur, homosexual, and advocate for pedophilia, is slated as the grand marshal.

I thought Straight Pride month was in August...all these parades are hard to keep track of.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-02 14:34:39  
Also according to AOC these migrant children are drinking out of toilet bowls...my bad she was talking about migrant dogs.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-02 14:42:49  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Oh really? So the seven other signatories on the deal are chopped liver? The U.S. being on it would have magically caused Iran to not do what it was planning to do all along?

Yes, really. If they get the bomb, it lands on Trump. The only reason he pulled out of the Iran deal was because it was Obama's idea. He thought he could do it better, he also thought that Europe would follow his lead and tear up the whole deal. Idiotic on both counts, there was never a problem with the Iran nuclear deal. Iran has been in full compliance since they signed it. All Trump has accomplished is escalation. We should be thankful that Europe ignores his tantrums and continues to focus on de-escalation.
By Nausi 2019-07-02 14:56:33  
Keep swinging bud, you’re amusing everyone.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-02 15:03:17  
lol, debunking you is effortless nausi. I'm 2/2 today, care to try another topic you know nothing about?
By Nausi 2019-07-02 15:19:04  
Lol you haven’t debunked ***Vuc. You don’t debunk ***. You’re still living in the pretend land where Beto isn’t campaigning in Mexico.

Feeding my cat is more of a challenge than dealing woth you.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-02 15:22:12  
Lol you haven’t debunked ***Vuc. You don’t debunk ***. You’re still living in the pretend land where Beto isn’t campaigning in Mexico.

Awww, your insults are sooo cute. I believe I said Beto went to Mexico and nobody cared. A day later, nobody cares that Beto went to Mexico. And yes, you have been debunked twice today. There were no illegal votes in Florida, and Iran does not have the bomb. Easy. Whats your next conspiracy? We are all waiting.
By Nausi 2019-07-02 15:58:05  

Awww, your insults are sooo cute. I believe I said Beto went to Mexico and nobody cared. A day later, nobody cares that Beto went to Mexico. And yes, you have been debunked twice today. There were no illegal votes in Florida, and Iran does not have the bomb. Easy. Whats your next conspiracy? We are all waiting.
There you go, lying again. You said he didn't campaign there. You were lying. There were out of chain of custody votes in FL, you were lying again there. And I never said Iran definitely had the bomb, I said they might have the bomb. So thats 3 lies in one day.

Also, im not even sure how its possible but you’re 100% trying too hard on your insults. Git gud son.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-02 16:01:53  
Sander and Mayor buttstuff bring in anemic fundraising hauls for q2

Can’t stump the Trump.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-02 16:01:56  

Yes, really. If they get the bomb, it lands on Trump. The only reason he pulled out of the Iran deal was because it was Obama's idea. He thought he could do it better, he also thought that Europe would follow his lead and tear up the whole deal. Idiotic on both counts, there was never a problem with the Iran nuclear deal. Iran has been in full compliance since they signed it. All Trump has accomplished is escalation. We should be thankful that Europe ignores his tantrums and continues to focus on de-escalation.

Thanks for the info. I'm keeping a list of things that you know nothing about, and that's another valuable addition.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-02 16:17:55  

There you go, lying again. You said he didn't campaign there. You were lying. There were out of chain of custody votes in FL, you were lying again there. And I never said Iran definitely had the bomb, I said they might have the bomb. So thats 3 lies in one day.

Also, im not even sure how its possible but you’re 100% trying too hard on your insults. Git gud son.

lol, none of this happened. It was funny tho. Both you and Rav, who also knows nothing about Iran, are on a roll today. There were no illegal votes cast, nor counted, in Florida, Iran does not have the bomb. This is easy guys. Easy. Neither one of you have anything. Keep mudslinging tho, it means nothing.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-02 16:25:14  
Also ***. Obama put them on a direct path to the bomb. Even gave them a plane full of cash to help them out.

Thanks Obama.
It was their money. We had held onto it for decades. They were payed no interest, so the banks in was in made out like bandits.

I have pointed this out before.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-02 16:29:36  
As far as Trump is concerned six of them are indeed chopped liver. Russia, however, has a special place in his mouth heart.
By Viciouss 2019-07-02 16:36:29  
Also ***. Obama put them on a direct path to the bomb. Even gave them a plane full of cash to help them out.

Thanks Obama.
It was their money. We had held onto it for decades. They were payed no interest, so the banks in was in made out like bandits.

I have pointed this out before.

You just have to keep repeating the same fact over and over. They will never accept it, but it doesn't make it any less true. Obama specifically stopped them from not only developing nukes, but developing nukes quickly. The nuclear deal remains in effect, and it's accomplishing both of those things.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-07-02 16:41:31  

Iran never honored the deal from day one, the same as NK. They pretended to agree to it on TV, everyone in the room also pretended to believe in them honoring it.

Here is the gist, there is absolutely nothing the world can do that would stop countries like Iran or North Korea from getting nuclear weapons. The prize, which is complete immunity from all military action across the world, is simply too great for such regimes. With nuclear weapons they can do whatever they want, inside their own nation, and nobody will do anything about it. With nuclear weapons nobody is going to try to depose Kim Jung Il or the Iranian clerics from power. These can be no US (or allied) invasion that forcibly removes them from power, and this is what they (rightfully) fear the most.

If Saddam Hussein had a nuclear option the US would not of invaded Iraq resulting in his removal.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-07-02 16:42:33  
So there is going to be a "straight pride" in Boston organized by some prominent alt right figures.

Milo Yiannopoulos, failed alt right provocateur, homosexual, and advocate for pedophilia, is slated as the grand marshal.

Milo never advocated for pedophilia, and he is not a failed provocateur.

Vic just hates LGBT people, we can all plainly see it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-02 16:50:34  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Iran never honored the deal from day one, the same as NK.

Just stop reading right here and demand a source.

Asura.Saevel said: »

Milo never advocated for pedophilia, and he is not a failed provocateur.

Vic just hates LGBT people, we can all plainly see it.

lol, what is this ***?
By Nausi 2019-07-02 17:51:58  
He didn't deny it.

100% closet homophobe
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-07-02 18:03:53  
He didn't deny it.

100% closet homophobe

He hasn't done anything to prove he's not a racist nazi homophoboe. Must really hate those jews and gays.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-02 18:15:34  
lol, ok idiots.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-02 22:18:05  
Wow, not even a source from Vic to disprove the claim. Checkmate.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-02 22:50:50  
Hopefully you guys can do better tomorrow, I had it in cruise control today. None of your conspiracies panned out. Maybe stop posting them?
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-07-03 07:24:59  
Wow, not even a source from Vic to disprove the claim. Checkmate.

He's too busy seething in his hatred for Jews and Homosexuals. I heard he hates blacks too, such a nazi racist.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-03 08:43:53  
Still in cruise control.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-03 08:47:59  
Weird flex, but okay.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-03 08:50:23  
I wonder if today will be yet another day where Vuc pretends he’s accomplishing anything other than blatant sophistry and unverified ***?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 198 199 200