Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 198 199 200
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-07-30 10:34:55  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
There's a reason for that, police are trained and they still make a lot of mistakes.

Hell not too long ago the police shot a "good guy with a gun" because he was shooting at someone, imagine if everyone in the crowd had a gun it wouldn't end well.
Gun owners can train and hone their skill too. It isn't limited to a badge or a maple leafed flag.

https://wtkr.com/2019/07/25/customer-kills-one-of-two-people-trying-to-rob-virginia-beach-7-eleven-police-say/
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-07-30 10:36:16  
I'm still waiting for facts, but I think I read something that the AK-47 style was an SKS.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-07-30 10:38:00  
Also Mestizos != white.
Being one, I would beg to differ. And not all the Canadian dollars you guys have up there would change that.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-07-30 10:39:41  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Except for the fact that more Leftists are now anti-gun AND anti-police.

People come in all kind of flavors, but that's far from the majority.
Taking a glance at the Democratic Presidential candidates, I would say it looks like a majority ARE that.

However the people in the Democratic party I would agree are not majorly anti gun and anti police.
By Nausi 2019-07-30 10:42:10  
Viciouss said: »
Nausi said: »
"Mestizos" and "Silicon Valley white ***" again. Haven't we been over this?
Yes and you regurgitating this notion that uou cant be racist towards white people.

Uh, trying to steal my insults is not working, because I am not "regurgitating" anything. That was cute tho. The shooter clearly had a problem with biracial people, and clearly sets people in different subsets. White people are definitely not in that same lower tier of his.

Are you ever going to source anything? So far, this is all day old information. We knew everything you have tried to claim and debunked it with ease. He wasn't a "hardcore lefty" and he didn't "hate white people." Also, the media is not "burying the story." None of this is hard.
He did not have a problem with mestizo/white people. He had a problem with mestizo, AND white people. Mestizos are mixed and white people aren’t.

For example, If i said something like “geez i hate all these ugly hapas and blacks” you wouldn’t say i had a problem with biracial people. You’d claim i hate biracial AND black people.

Holy *** ***. Please keep digging, this is great.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-07-30 10:44:00  
I am wondering when Guns or Owning Guns will be deemed racist. I CAN'T *** WAIT.
By Nausi 2019-07-30 10:44:51  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Also Mestizos != white.
Being one, I would beg to differ. And not all the Canadian dollars you guys have up there would change that.
Im really not sure what this point is meant to mean, like if he hate two groups of people he can’t hate white people?

Mestizos are mixed white AND native central american.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-07-30 10:51:06  
Also Mestizos != white.
Im really not sure what this point is meant to mean, like if he hate two groups of people he can’t hate white people?

I am not shure what != means, but I assumed "Mestizos does not equal White" and as a card carrying member of BOTH, I felt I had to speak up.
By Viciouss 2019-07-30 10:52:27  
"Mestizos" and "Silicon Valley white ***" again. Haven't we been over this?
Yes and you regurgitating this notion that uou cant be racist towards white people.

Uh, trying to steal my insults is not working, because I am not "regurgitating" anything. That was cute tho. The shooter clearly had a problem with biracial people, and clearly sets people in different subsets. White people are definitely not in that same lower tier of his.

Are you ever going to source anything? So far, this is all day old information. We knew everything you have tried to claim and debunked it with ease. He wasn't a "hardcore lefty" and he didn't "hate white people." Also, the media is not "burying the story." None of this is hard.
He did not have a problem with mestizo/white people. He had a problem with mestizo, AND white people. Mestizos are mixed and white people aren’t.

For example, If i said something like “geez i hate all these ugly hapas and blacks” you wouldn’t say i had a problem with biracial people. You’d claim i hate biracial AND black people.

Holy *** ***. Please keep digging, this is great.

lol, yeah, this is actually great. You can't provide any sources, you can't back up anything you have tried to claim, this is just like every other topic when you get backed into a corner and fling insults to try to get out of it, yet never succeed.

The shooter was not a "hardcore lefty" nor did he "hate white people." You never should have tried to bring this topic up. Unless something new comes out (unlikely since he is dead and its already been a day) from a legitimate source (aka not your trash twitter links) you aren't going to be able to prove any of your conspiracies.
By Viciouss 2019-07-30 10:54:39  
Oh, they actually captured that Walmart shooter alive, I'm sure we will hear all about his problems with the world. Before he gets executed.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-07-30 10:54:51  
In other news, Today is 400th Anniversary of Representative government in the new world. Suck that Candada.

https://www.americanevolution2019.com/event/400-years-of-democracy/

WOOO VIRGINIA!!!
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-30 10:55:37  
Also Mestizos != white.

I am not shure what != means, but I assumed "Mestizos does not equal White" and as a card carrying member of BOTH, I felt I had to speak up.
Its almost as if they don’t know what a mestizo is.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-07-30 10:56:58  
Also Mestizos != white.

To be fair, it is an old outdated term started off with the Spanish Caste system.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-30 11:03:59  
Also Mestizos != white.

To be fair, it is an old outdated term started off with the Spanish Caste system.
I mean it would explain alot if they just took it for “mexican”. Then i could see how mexican and white would lead to mixed race. But native/white mix AND white, no way he doesnt have an animus towards both.

Vic is just embarrassing himself as usual.
By Viciouss 2019-07-30 11:12:48  
In other news, Today is 400th Anniversary of Representative government in the new world. Suck that Candada.

https://www.americanevolution2019.com/event/400-years-of-democracy/

WOOO VIRGINIA!!!

*** that, bring back Charles Vane.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-30 11:13:59  
Also Mestizos != white.

Everyone here, except nausi, understands the shooter saw people in castes.
By Nausi 2019-07-30 11:17:37  
fling insults
The fact you complain about this is like the most ridiculous things you've ever said here.

You are the most insulting person on here. You resort to childish taunts, and gross misrepresentations and mischaracterizations when someone dares question any nonsensical *** you put forth.

No one feels bad that you get it right back.
By Nausi 2019-07-30 11:20:23  
Also Mestizos != white.

Everyone here, except nausi, understands the shooter saw people in castes.

Its gaslighting at this point.
By Viciouss 2019-07-30 11:25:07  
fling insults
The fact you complain about this is like the most ridiculous things you've ever said here.

You are the most insulting person on here. You resort to childish taunts, and gross misrepresentations and mischaracterizations when someone dares question any nonsensical *** you put forth.

No one feels bad that you get it right back.

lol, who is complaining? I get a laugh out of your desperation. You couldn't back up anything, just like I foretold when Shiroi asked for a source. There wasn't one.
By Nausi 2019-07-30 11:31:14  
Ask for a source.
Get a source.
Pretend it says something it doesn’t.

Classic shuffle by vuc the cuck.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-30 11:33:18  
Ask for a source.
Get a source.

You didn't post a source, you posted a tweet of a random nobody complaining about the accurate coverage.
By Nausi 2019-07-30 11:38:42  
Ask for a source.
Get a source.

You didn't post a source, you posted a tweet of a random nobody complaining about the accurate coverage.
This is just another of vic lies
By Viciouss 2019-07-30 11:43:20  
lol, it's not hard to backread. Even Shiroi pointed out your tweet did nothing for the false narrative you are pushing. No one was fooled. Twitter is not a source.
By Nausi 2019-07-30 12:10:12  
Again i posted the guys comments, twice, which were in the tweet thread. They clearly show an animus towards white people. You should put a bit more effort into your lies but maybe you’re really not capable.

Vuc debunked (its so easy).
By Viciouss 2019-07-30 12:13:19  
Again i posted the guys comments, twice, which were in the tweet thread. They clearly show an animus towards white people. You should put a bit more effort into your lies but maybe you’re really not capable.

The guys comments that we all knew about yesterday that did nothing to advance your false narrative that he was a "hardcore lefty" that "hated white people?" Try again.
By fonewear 2019-07-30 12:22:43  
Every time Vic posts:

[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-30 12:23:21  
Vic intensifying:

[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-30 12:26:27  

The guys comments that we all knew about yesterday that did nothing to advance your false narrative that he was a "hardcore lefty" that "hated white people?" Try again.
And again it clearly shows a hatred towards white people which is a hardcore leftist tenant.

How did you get out of high school dude? Do you need to go back?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-30 12:38:21  

And again it clearly shows a hatred towards white people which is a hardcore leftist tenant.

How did you get out of high school dude? Do you need to go back?

lol, a "hardcore leftist tenant" huh? Your getting even more desperate now. Everyone knew the info yesterday, there was no evidence he was a "hardcore lefty" then, there isn't now. You aren't going to wish it into existence no matter how hard you try. You got caught lying. Its ok, its a daily occurrence.
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 198 199 200