Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 66 67 68 ... 198 199 200
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 14:30:19  
Nausi said: »
The claim I made was that it would be down when Trump is done, but you misrepresented that like you always do because you lack the educational comprehension required to engage in a discussion that extends past name calling.

Anyways numbers reported bu the fed.

2008 Q4 debt to gdp ratio was 73.5%
2016 Q4 debt to gdp ratio was 105.2%
2019 Q1 debt to gdp ratio was 104.4%

So yes, it has gone down, and it will continue go down as the economic growth outpaces the spending.

Regardless it’s in the grand scheme of things because if the choice is “around the same or lower” or “up 30% more because lefties want to cripple us” the republicans easily remain the prty that’s fiscally conservative.

Vuc BTFOed on so many levels and its continues to get funnier.

LOL, we all see what your doing here, no one is fooled. What was the 2018 total number? Hint: It went up, that's why you didn't post it.
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 14:33:18  
Viciouss said: »
AOC making up new terms to push the left’s antisemetism.

Get ready for “white supremacist jews”.

Also still waiting on a source on this

Still waiting on the actual source! Nausi intentionally didn't post it because he knows AOC didn't say those words. Fooling nobody.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 14:50:06  

Still waiting on the actual source! Nausi intentionally didn't post it because he knows AOC didn't say those words. Fooling nobody.
Too *** easy.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1156257235112288261?s=20

To which AOC replies “absolutely”.

Vuc cant stop loosing. Next he’ll claim agreeing with he statement isn’t endorsing it.

Lmafo.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 14:55:11  
The claim I made was that it would be down when Trump is done, but you misrepresented that like you always do because you lack the educational comprehension required to engage in a discussion that extends past name calling.

So yes, it has gone down, and it will continue go down as the economic growth outpaces the spending.

Regardless it’s in the grand scheme of things because if the choice is “around the same or lower” or “up 30% more because lefties want to cripple us” the republicans easily remain the prty that’s fiscally conservative.

LOL, we all see what your doing here, no one is fooled. What was the 2018 total number? Hint: It went up, that's why you didn't post it.

Goal post moving detected and denied.

We aren't talking about the debt or the deficit, we’re talking about the debt to GDP ratio and we’ve always been making that point. These are the feds own numbers.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/gfdegdq188S

Go home vic.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 15:51:31  
Lol even Cummings has now been exposed as previously referring to his own district as “infested”.

Dems are in absolute shambles.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-31 16:36:58  
Quote:
“There’s a lot of young Jewish people that I know that are absolutely against the occupation and I wanted you, because often on this program, we have the freedom to address the fact that something that you know people, it’s an oxymoron, how do you have white supremacist Jews? How do you have people like Stephen Miller? How do you have these individuals who are legit aligning with racism and white supremacy, but they’re Jewish and it’s something that most people can’t wrap their brains around. But it’s a real thing and what’s going on with Israel and Palestine, while it’s very deep, it is very, very criminal. It is very, very unjust,” said ‘EBRO in the morning.’
There are white supremacist Jews, also Jewish neo nazis. I happen to know one. It doesn't make sense. We aren't white. We just pass really well.

As a matter of fact the Israeli government is criminal, it has broken international laws that are totally unenforceable.

They are NOT white supremacists however, they are JEWISH supremacists.

Stupid goys....
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-31 16:46:48  
Extremist material was found in a home used by the Gilroy festival shooter, source says

Quote:
(CNN)Police found extremist material during a search of a Nevada home they believe the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooter once rented, according to law enforcement source familiar with the investigation.
The seized material pertained to different -- and at times, competing -- political ideologies, and authorities have yet to nail down a clear ideology to which Santino Legan subscribed, the source said....
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-31 16:48:12  
Complaining about Jewish supremacists while going around saying things like "stupid goys" in the same breath?

Cognitive dissonance level: Chanti
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-31 16:51:22  
Petition to change thread to Nausi and Vic pointless drama.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 17:46:57  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

We aren't talking about the debt or the deficit, we’re talking about the debt to GDP ratio and we’ve always been making that point. These are the feds own numbers.

Go home vic.

So it marginally went down for Q1 (Which usually is the strongest period of the year) after 3 years and you claim victory? That's laughable at least take the time to compare the number at the end of the year.

I already called him out for it, he completely avoided sharing the 2018 number. And guess what? Spending dramatically increased this year. There is no chance of it going down.
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 17:48:18  

Too *** easy.

Vuc cant stop loosing. Next he’ll claim agreeing with he statement isn’t endorsing it.

Lmafo.

I don't need to try anything, you claimed AOC said something, then you proved she didn't. You debunked your own claim. End of story. Free win.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-31 18:37:10  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Complaining about Jewish supremacists while going around saying things like "stupid goys" in the same breath?

1, they are stupid.

2, they are goys.

The vast majority of us identify as Jews, not as white no mater what color we happen to be.

I can guarantee you that none of the Knesset, nor any cabinet minister identifies as white.

Garuda.Chanti said: »
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-31 21:30:27  
It seems like Jared is one of the reasons that Baltimore is rodent infested.

Quote:
BALTIMORE (AP) — Davon Jones doesn’t have to look far to see the irony in President Donald Trump’s tweets that Baltimore is a “rat and rodent infested mess.” His apartment owned by the president’s son-in-law has been invaded by mice since he moved in a year ago....

Conditions got so bad two years ago that the Baltimore County government issued a release showing the Kushner Cos. had violated housing codes more than 200 times in just 10 months and only moved to fix the problems after being threatened with fines....
By Nausi 2019-07-31 22:29:45  

Too *** easy.

Lmafo.

I don't need to try anything, you claimed AOC said something, then you proved she didn't. You debunked your own claim. End of story. Free win.
Actually i didnt claim she said anything, i claimed she made up a new form of anti semitism, and she did by pushing the idea of a “white supremacist jew”.

Lol your pathetic dude.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 22:32:24  

Go home vic.

So it marginally went down for Q1 (Which usually is the strongest period of the year) after 3 years and you claim victory? That's laughable at least take the time to compare the number at the end of the year.

I already called him out for it, he completely avoided sharing the 2018 number. And guess what? Spending dramatically increased this year. There is no chance of it going down.
Lmao, ok so it went up in 2018, THEN HAS GONE DOWN IN 2019, thereby making the statement completely valid.

Cue a breaking ground on a new social construct. A 2 year old has better arguments than this.
By Nausi 2019-07-31 22:36:36  

1, they are stupid.

2, they are goys.

The vast majority of us identify as Jews, not as white no mater what color we happen to be.

I can guarantee you that none of the Knesset, nor any cabinet minister identifies as white.

Its really amazing i never thought to consider jews anything bur white, until jews themselves started self-distancing themselves from white people and culture.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-31 22:37:01  

1, they are stupid.

2, they are goys.

I never said anything about skin color. But since we're going down that road, if I said "stupid non-whites" as a white person, that would be seen as a bigoted, white supremacist comment, even if the people in question were actually stupid and non-white.

If I said "stupid non-Christians" as a Christian, that would also be seen as a bigoted, Christian supremacist comment, even if the people in question were actually stupid and non-Christian.

Whether you view Jews as a race, a religion, or pretty much anything else, your comment is no less bigoted. Quite frankly I'm not offended because I'm not a snowflake pansy, but it only seems fit to hold you to your own leftist standards.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 23:15:21  
Actually i didnt claim she said anything, i claimed she made up a new form of anti semitism, and she did by pushing the idea of a “white supremacist jew”.

Lol your pathetic dude.

lol, did you read this post? you didn't claim she said anything except for what she made up? She didn't say or make up anything. You tried to attach her to a comment, you posted the proof exonerating her. But your flailing and insults remain amusing.
By Viciouss 2019-07-31 23:18:21  
Lmao, ok so it went up in 2018, THEN HAS GONE DOWN IN 2019, thereby making the statement completely valid.

Cue a breaking ground on a new social construct. A 2 year old has better arguments than this.

There is no argument, you once again debunked yourself. It has gone up under Trump, it will continue to go up. Spending is up from last year by a significant amount. Trying to cherry pick stats by selecting one quarter didn't fool a single person. We all saw through it right away. 0-2 today nausi. But again, your flailing and insults made me laugh.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Eboneezer 2019-08-01 02:09:10  

I mean, they are trained on how to handle situations or at least they should be. Their job isn't to jumping in gun blazing killing all the bad guys as soon as they get there.

Well they aren't. And if their job isn't to engage an active shooter to save unknown amounts of defenseless children, that brings us full circle back to the fact that only WE are responsible for our own protection.

For the rest, it's a situation your culture created by allowing every toddler to own a gun. There's no longer any good solution, you can attempt patching things by giving more guns to people but that's just trying to patch an issue by creating a lot more issues, at this point it's probably the only thing you can do anyways to "fix" the problem.
That's just your wrong opinion.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-01 06:01:56  

Lol your pathetic dude.

lol, did you read this post? you didn't claim she said anything except for what she made up? She didn't say or make up anything. You tried to attach her to a comment, you posted the proof exonerating her. But your flailing and insults remain amusing.
Yeah by jumping onto “white supremacist jews” shes helping make up new terms of anti semitism.

Lol, sorry Vuc, your semantics card is declined. Totally embarrassing for you.
By Nausi 2019-08-01 06:03:53  

There is no argument, you once again debunked yourself. It has gone up under Trump, it will continue to go up. Spending is up from last year by a significant amount. Trying to cherry pick stats by selecting one quarter didn't fool a single person. We all saw through it right away. 0-2 today nausi. But again, your flailing and insults made me laugh.
Hahahaha straight up gaslighting.

I posted the feds own numbers the debt to gdp ratio has gone down from 2016 q4 to 2019 q1.

You’re pathetic dude. Just pathetic.
By Nausi 2019-08-01 06:07:17  

Valid and completely worthless! Sounds a lot like most of Trump achievements like the infamous record high dow jones. It never happened under Obama!
Again, Obama raise it from 75% to 105% trump has lowered it to 104%. You can whine that lowering ~1% isn't alot but its infinitely more fiscally conservative than raising it 40%
By Nausi 2019-08-01 06:13:00  
I missed it last night.

Did creepy pedo joe cone out swinging?
By Viciouss 2019-08-01 07:49:05  
lol, actually nausi, you didn't share the 2nd quarter 2019 number either, that should be out. It went up again didn't it? Thats why you didn't share it, because it proves you wrong again. What happened in Q2 2019 nausi? Take your time, this is easy for us.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-08-01 07:52:42  
I missed it last night.

Did creepy pedo joe cone out swinging?

More or less. Seems like the majority of pundits think he won by merely treading water successfully. Harris took a beating, which suggests that the frontrunners in the party of diversity are three old white people. Trump should be shaking in his boots.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-01 08:05:56  
lol, actually nausi, you didn't share the 2nd quarter 2019 number either, that should be out. It went up again didn't it? Thats why you didn't share it, because it proves you wrong again. What happened in Q2 2019 nausi? Take your time, this is easy for us.
We can all taste your desperation bud, its hilarious. Oh waitit went down.

Quote:
103%. That's the $22.023 trillion U.S. debt as of June 28, 2019, divided by the $21.338 trillion nominal GDP.

Jesus man, hang it up. You’re a total failure.
By Nausi 2019-08-01 08:10:21  
Next Vuc will moge the goalposts to “what about what it did in the last day?”
First Page 2 3 ... 66 67 68 ... 198 199 200