Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 89 90 91 ... 198 199 200
By Nausi 2019-08-19 11:22:43  
Lol, i can only imagine the flailing around Vuc is doing. He’s probably still so obsessed with me that he’s trying to enlist others to drown me out.

Just point and laugh. Thats the way to deal with him.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-08-19 11:26:02  
Nausi said: »
The Left started the KKK. They love violence.

That isn't a unfounded theory...

/points and laughs.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-08-19 11:31:29  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi got dumped by a hot liberal woman and this is how he copes with it. Don't be too harsh on him.

He seems to be having a rough day.
By Nausi 2019-08-19 11:35:47  
No such thing as a HOT liberal woman.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-08-19 11:36:58  
I will disagree there. They exist, but are as rare as unicorns.

I don't like dealing with absolutes...
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-08-19 11:39:15  
Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Case in point, the "change my mind" on this video, it is as if she read a script from the "media" they all say the same ***it blows my mind

Not going to watch this 45min video but you know in these kind of videos they can interview hundreds of people and only release a video with the ones they can use to push their narrative (Or hell it could be completely staged).

As much as people should not completely trust everything they see on the main stream medias, you should be very wary of things you watch on youtube.

no ***. im fully aware of all your points. just one example, but when you start to talk to friends family, relatives and they sound "the same" you begin to wonder what on earth are they listening/watching and why are they all sounding the same
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-19 11:39:47  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
I will disagree there. They exist, but are as rare as unicorns.

I don't like dealing with absolutes...
Physically hot liberal women do exist, i was assuming beauty was obly skin deep and we were talking about the while package.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-08-19 11:55:45  
Oh hey, the NYPD fired the cop that killed Eric Garner with an illegal chokehold, good for them.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-08-19 11:57:15  
Lefty senators are actually staging mock presidential assassinations.

Yep the left and the right are equally dangerous

Imagine having a point so flawed that you have to pretend this ***isn't going on.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-08-19 12:02:08  
no ***. im fully aware of all your points. just one example, but when you start to talk to friends family, relatives and they sound "the same" you begin to wonder what on earth are they listening/watching and why are they all sounding the same

Friend and families having similar opinions is pretty common and has nothing or little to do with the media.

People are more likely to make friends with others who have similar opinions and interests.

Families are ... families, raise your children some way and they pass it down from generation to generation.

It's far from an absolute rule, but I'd say it's the main reasons?
So why won't you watch the video?
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-08-19 12:02:19  

Friend and families having similar opinions is pretty common and has nothing or little to do with the media.

People are more likely to make friends with others who have similar opinions and interests.

Families are ... families, raise your children some way and they pass it down from generation to generation.

It's far from an absolute rule, but I'd say it's the main reasons?

I get that. What I'm saying is their narrative is exactly the medias narrative. So for you to say it has "little to do with the media" is bull. Their talking points are one of the same. And I get you didn't want to watch a 47 min video, their answers to questions are, again, the same. This isn't new to me, as I've heard these same answers which is a regurgitation of what the media has been saying and pushing
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-19 12:02:41  
Because orange man bad!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-08-19 12:05:34  
My attention span is too short for me to handle more than 1 minute videos.
But you have time for MSM propaganda???
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-08-19 12:09:13  
My attention span is too short for me to handle more than 1 minute videos.
But you have time for MSM propaganda???

Hell no.
I'll make note of this. I disagree with your absolute rejection of MSM propaganda, but I will give you benefit of the doubt.

I also don't want to sift thru all the posts to prove you wrong prior to this XD
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-08-19 12:11:46  
My propaganda needs to be in videos that are no longer than 1 minute, otherwise I'll get bored. It also needs to be funny.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Pro-shooting vs anti-shooting?

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-08-19 12:38:51  
His rage at Fox News is amusing.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-08-19 12:59:29  
I'll make note of this. I disagree with your absolute rejection of MSM propaganda, but I will give you benefit of the doubt.

I mean, I don't trust most of what I read/watch, but what I tend to do for example is read CNN and Fox News on the same subject and I know the unbiased truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Like for the "Trump isn't racist" argument. I think it's right, I don't think Trump -is- racist, but he does say racist things. He likes show business, he doesn't care if you are black or gay as long as you like him, but he'll say outrageous things to focus the news coverage on himself.

The medias are all over Trump because it's exactly what he wants. As long as he is in the spotlight, you don't hear about other candidates. This is how he won the republicans primary.

So don't get mad when the medias overreact when Trump is rude or says racist crap, it's exactly what he wants and how he plans to win.
You ALMOST had it. You were there, RIGHT there of being perfect. Then the bolded part. Not everyone is like you. Not everyone can think for themselves. So it does not help when news calls Trump a racist. Just like it doesn't help when people were all Birther about Obama.

Why should we be upset when they over react? Because they say it as absolutes. And with that absolute established, anyone that doesn't condemn him, is also a racist by association.

So now we have lots of CJs foaming at the mouth calling people racists for no legitimate reasons, that the actual term loses meaning. It waters the word down and waters bigotry down. Bigotry comes in many many MANY forms I am shure all of us at one time may have been subjected to.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-08-19 13:25:30  
I totally get your point, none of this is helping it's actually pretty bad, my point was, Trump wants people on the left to be more vocal and radical. This is how he wins moderates, they don't really want to vote for him, but they don't want to associate themselves with those loud people on the left who cry racism and nazi at everything they dislike.

Trump is doing it because winning is more important than anything
The media is doing it because money is more important than anything

Everyone else loses.
I can agree with this.
By Nausi 2019-08-19 13:40:26  

I mean, I don't trust most of what I read/watch, but what I tend to do for example is read CNN and Fox News on the same subject and I know the unbiased truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Like for the "Trump isn't racist" argument. I think it's right, I don't think Trump -is- racist, but he does say racist things. He likes show business, he doesn't care if you are black or gay as long as you like him, but he'll say outrageous things to focus the news coverage on himself.

The medias are all over Trump because it's exactly what he wants. As long as he is in the spotlight, you don't hear about other candidates. This is how he won the republicans primary.

So don't get mad when the medias overreact when Trump is rude or says racist crap, it's exactly what he wants and how he plans to win.

Racism is a belief, or a policy.

You can’t claim someone says something thats racist unless they express a policy or a belief. Saying Trump says racist things when he tells people who hate america to go home, is not how the word works. Words cant BE racist, only beliefs and policies can.

What you mean to say is that Trump is racist. Which you can’t say, because clearly the guy isn't, and has not racist policies. What you mean to say is that he says racial things but that of course doesn’t have the same ring to it as “racist” does.

Just another word game by the left.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-08-19 14:03:14  
Words cant BE racist, only beliefs and policies can.

Yes and you formulate your beliefs and policies with ... words. So the resulting sentence can be racist.

What was your point again ...?
I want strong border security. A wall for both south and northern borders. I think immigrants sneaking into county trying to abuse the asylum rules should be sent back.

Are my words racist?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-19 14:08:49  
Let's see what Beta O Rourke is up to

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 89 90 91 ... 198 199 200