日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Legends
Legends
 Asura.Vienner
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Vienner 2019-07-14 05:25:21  
Weird thread, you're sure to get commented in a negative way on this just because you use the word "legend".
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-07-14 07:33:05  
Asura.Vienner said: »
Weird thread, you're sure to get commented in a negative way on this just because you use the word "legend".
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Afania 2019-07-14 07:44:46  
Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
Something as innocent as a role-model appreciation thread gets ***on by random ***, good job fellas. Nothing like demeaning wholesome contributions.

No wonder people hate this forum.

People didnt insult him nor anything. Just find it funny/weird, lol.
[+]
By Taint 2019-07-14 07:56:19  
Legends of FFXI were the guys with Ridill,ebody,Dring back when server competition was a thing.

Cerberus has one of the most competitive endgames when king camping was a thing.

Love,hate,jealousy,cheating,hacking,claiming,GMing,racing,holding

KoN vs Armada vs WW vs excellence
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Shichishito 2019-07-14 09:09:14  
Taint said: »
Legends of FFXI were the guys with Ridill,ebody,Dring back when server competition was a thing.

Cerberus has one of the most competitive endgames when king camping was a thing.

Love,hate,jealousy,cheating,hacking,claiming,GMing,racing,holding

KoN vs Armada vs WW vs excellence

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
To be fair, a lot of people have *** "role models".

now i get it.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2019-07-14 09:26:30  
I remember the day minidragon got banned and that letter he wrote.

Bismarck was never the same. #LongLiveNineInchNinjas
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-07-14 09:45:15  
ffxi 'legends' don't exist because ffxi's skill ceiling is barely above it's skill floor.. if you've ever looked at another player and thought 'damn, I wish I was that good'.. you are truly in need of help, because this is one of the simplest games ever

'legend' for sitting at kings camps wasting your youth for 3 hours to fight a trivial fight and pretend you were better than the other people trying to spam provoke(or turning on a bot to do so)..? about the only thing that showed was a colossal willingness to waste your time, by the time competition was a thing the fights were trivial

the people you see as iconic are the ones who garnered the most attention, were most liked, etc, for the most part.. none of them did anything revolutionary or played any job 'amazing' because ffxi doesn't even have room for that

if you really want to hero-worship someone, Aikar creating spellcast was probably the biggest overall impact to players because it led to the creation of gearswap and AC, which changed the game from the ground up for most of us

but, then again, that isn't even playing the game and he was a douchebag.. so i guess keep jerking off to the people you think were cool
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-07-14 10:00:13  
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2019-07-14 11:24:53  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
ffxi 'legends' don't exist because ffxi's skill ceiling is barely above it's skill floor.. if you've ever looked at another player and thought 'damn, I wish I was that good'.. you are truly in need of help, because this is one of the simplest games ever

'legend' for sitting at kings camps wasting your youth for 3 hours to fight a trivial fight and pretend you were better than the other people trying to spam provoke(or turning on a bot to do so)..? about the only thing that showed was a colossal willingness to waste your time, by the time competition was a thing the fights were trivial

the people you see as iconic are the ones who garnered the most attention, were most liked, etc, for the most part.. none of them did anything revolutionary or played any job 'amazing' because ffxi doesn't even have room for that
Stop it!!!!!! You're making everyone feel bad bout themselves, like we wasted our life or something.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-07-14 14:47:55  
Doesn't matter who is good or not. All that matters is you enjoy doing what you are doing. And enjoying it with the people you are doing it with.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
サーバ: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2019-07-14 15:23:53  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Dorkmage of Kujata.

YESSSSSS
THIS ***
Was a tremendous pain in SE’s *** back in the day.
Constantly hacking their brand new game - - he put a lv.1 no game account in Sky for shiggles, and other things - -
Zone-Chaining to piss off the “Elite Players” when they were trying to XP
(back then, there was only 2 HNMLS after Echoes of Eternity broke when Everquest came out and the rest of them were straight ***)
And probably loads of other stuff. Man was infamous lol.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-07-14 15:24:03  
I took it as just a player appreciation post. A lot of people low key salty their name wasn't mentioned.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2019-07-14 15:44:07  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
A lot of people low key salty their name wasn't mentioned.
You mean to tell me that humans aren't supposed to be primarily a salt based organism?
I must make a note of this for our records.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2019-07-14 16:20:30  
Who was in charge of Bismarck's *** List? Was that Killuminati and Rustymetal? That ***was legendary.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2019-07-14 17:00:37  
This thread is such a great douche magnet.
[+]
By Draylo 2019-07-14 17:25:27  

if you really want to hero-worship someone, Aikar creating spellcast was probably the biggest overall impact to players because it led to the creation of gearswap and AC, which changed the game from the ground up for most of us

but, then again, that isn't even playing the game and he was a douchebag.. so i guess keep jerking off to the people you think were cool

I mean, that is quite excessive. The game isn't brain dead easy and like any other MMO, it requires time investment. So someone envying another player because they had more time to invest or maybe they got a solid group supporting them etc, doesn't make them sad or anything. I don't get how you can say its one of the simplest games ever but to even play on a high end level you need to update gearswap files and the like. It is def not a hello-kitty MMO.

Also, people can have influenced other players to do creative things or enjoy the game in different ways. By your logic nobody ever mattered in any MMO or game, yet there are tournaments and such for a lot of games out there. Obviously everyone has an opinion on what has meaning and what doesn't, but I think you're being a little harsh, its not even that serious.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-07-14 17:37:11  
Draylo said: »
By your logic nobody ever mattered in any MMO or game, yet there are tournaments and such for a lot of games out there.

Look at some gameplay clips from tournament level play of anything that hosts tournaments and try to honestly tell yourself FFXI can compare. It's not even close.

FFXI isn't a waste of time, it's a progression based game that rewards you for spending time and thinking ahead. It isn't trying to be a fast paced, high intensity game. That's fine. But, it creates a situation where you quickly run out of room to improve, resulting in a plateau where a large amount of players are essentially equal and interchangable.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Bromus
user: Bromus
By Asura.Bromus 2019-07-14 18:38:19  
Thank you Apes.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2019-07-14 18:49:59  
FFXI Legends, the all new online CCG
[+]
By Afania 2019-07-14 18:52:58  

Thats quite an exaggeration since many people, especially JP community dont use these things.

I dont use them either, so I benefit very very little from them nor I share the same pov as you.

IMO the people who tested and figured out ffxi battle formulas are the one that has biggest overall impacts to the entire community.

People create job guides, gear sets and battle strategies from knowledge like enmity values, pdif caps, haste/snapshot caps and other battle stats.

And without people (Kanican, Byrth, Prothescar, Martel, Montenten and many more that I cant just name them all atm) who test them and gain these knowledge, job guides and ideal playstyle OP mentioned will never exist. We will just all use shitty setup and sets if we never know how pdif cap works, and we will all /war on tank jobs lol.

Thats why many people find it funny/weird with OPs list. Not necessary salty nor anything.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2019-07-14 18:57:30  
The guys that developed Windower really should get a vote too. That ***was such a quality of life adjustment to the game for so many people, including myself. Honest question, but how many PC players would have really kept playing without it?
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-07-14 19:44:06  
Shichishito said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Haha, you're still butthurt? Let it go man, it's ok, it's time to move on.

iirc you were the one with massive tush cramps.

mom trash talk?
but why would i phone her if i live in her basement?

you make a lousy white knight but bullying isn't exactly your strength either.
I don't know, I don't remember answering you following that *** blasting you had in that particular thread you seem to remember so well (did you bookmark it?). If you had even an ounce of logic, this would simply tell you that you are unable to move on.
You've got issues and unfortunately, I'm not a therapist and this is just a MMO forum, you won't find the help you need around here.

I'm sure I said that last time but, there is a huge difference between putting someone's face in their own *** (which is what I'm doing with you, since you're too daft to follow) because they are putting in extra efforts to be an absolute idiot and bullying someone who's defenseless.
I'm not a white knight, I never acted like one, I'm for sure quite a "hagar" but once again, only against people who will bite.

You're a big biter, what can I do. Cope.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-07-14 19:54:30  
Still happens in 2019.

But to be fair, there are two sides. On one side we have people e-sucking in hope of being part of the "cool kids", on the other we have the "cool kids" who long for this e-sucking every second they spend online.
By Foxfire 2019-07-14 21:28:38  
rip bgwiki staff
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-07-15 02:10:58  
did you bookmark it?
hell yeah!

this would simply tell you that you are unable to move on.
move on? that thread was pure bliss! i see why you'd like to forget about it but you really should check back some time for the sake of self reflection.