Timers (Plugin) - What It Finally Got An Update?!?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » News » Timers (Plugin) - What it finally got an update?!?
Timers (Plugin) - What it finally got an update?!?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-07-30 00:15:28  
Timers has been updated with Relic +2/+3 and some other stuff from the last year+. ATM COR Dyna Dagger is not added and I hard coded the RDM JSE Necks to be NQ 15%, HQ+1 20%, HQ+2 25% instead of not including them since they've been out a year.

I fixed some math in it too but I know of one math thing that I forgot SE changed back after I posted on the AF about composure. (Didn't think about it till this post, will fix tomorrow.)Fixed.

Let me know if you have any problems.

P.S. Yup I know we have a Windower News section. I just don't have access to create threads in it.
[+]
By Wotasu 2019-07-30 02:39:42  
Where can I find this glorious updated file?
 Leviathan.Dekay
サーバ: Leviathan
user: dekayx
By Leviathan.Dekay 2019-07-30 05:07:57  
Best news ever. Thanks for your hard work.
By zigzagzig 2019-07-30 06:45:40  
link to the file please ?
 Sylph.Subadai
サーバ: Sylph
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2019-07-30 09:41:21  
I had to turn Timers off in Windower then exit, delete Timers.dll, then re-enable Timers in Windower to get the new file.
[+]
By zigzagzig 2019-07-30 10:01:50  
thx worked, old file was 543k, now its 676k

(still dreadspike timer is wrong should be 3 minutes , not 30 secondes )
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-07-30 18:20:37  
zigzagzig said: »
thx worked, old file was 543k, now its 676k

(still dreadspike timer is wrong should be 3 minutes , not 30 secondes )
Sure it was 30 seconds and not 1 minute? Anyway that has to do with resources needing a quick fix to update it from the old duration of 1m to 3m. Will fix that and push it live in a few minutes.

Edit: Pushed a fixed resources.

Sylph.Subadai said: »
I had to turn Timers off in Windower then exit, delete Timers.dll, then re-enable Timers in Windower to get the new file.
This shouldn't need to be done anymore. I should of fixed why it wasn't auto updating when just launching the launcher. Sorry was my first time doing a plugin and not resources which is a bit different.
[+]
By zigzagzig 2019-07-30 21:53:55  
You Sir rock...... thank's a lot ^^ Fixed
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-07-31 03:17:46  
Pushed a new one to fix Composure caps SE re-added and some other minor stuff.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-08-13 00:14:42  
I just pushed an update for all the merit changes that happened in the last few months. It really only affects RDM Enhancing Duration when it comes to Timers. I also had missed adding DNC Relic +2/+3 legs to Jig timer and fixed some of the duration listed which was wrong in it and on the wiki.

Luacore also got a bump to understand the new merits also.

I probably won't post anymore when I update timers again but since the RDM changes happened only a few days after updating it figured I let you guys know this time.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-08-13 00:21:14  
So since the previous update all pup maneuvers are listed as fire maneuver.

Inconsequential, but weird. is that still going to be a thing?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-08-13 00:43:26  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
So since the previous update all pup maneuvers are listed as fire maneuver.

Inconsequential, but weird. is that still going to be a thing?
Hmm it's probably going to be the same. What did it use to say before I updated it? I never touched pup besides Relic +2/+3 gear but will see what I can do about it with more info.

There were others things that did this before I updated such as Quick Draw would say Fire Shot always and SCH strats would say one of the JAs instead of Stratagems.
 Bismarck.Ringoko
サーバ: Bismarck
user: appleboy
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2019-08-13 00:43:43  
Asura.Chiaia said: »
I just pushed an update for all the merit changes that happened in the last few months. It really only affects RDM Enhancing Duration when it comes to Timers. I also had missed adding DNC Relic +2/+3 legs to Jig timer and fixed some of the duration listed which was wrong in it and on the wiki.

Luacore also got a bump to understand the new merits also.

I probably won't post anymore when I update timers again but since the RDM changes happened only a few days after updating it figured I let you guys know this time.

Thanks dude
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-08-13 00:55:38  
I honestly don't know offhand lol. It may have been the name of the last maneuver you used. Or generic "maneuver"

The last time I used pup (and I know it wasn't fire maneuver) was sept 2018 lol
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2019-08-13 01:05:05  
Chiaia was the following issue with reverse colouring ìn buffs/custom Windows fixed?
Thanks!

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/53865/issue-with-timers-v37423#3443915
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-08-13 01:06:26  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I honestly don't know offhand lol. It may have been the name of the last maneuver you used. Or generic "maneuver"

The last time I used pup (and I know it wasn't fire maneuver) was sept 2018 lol
I just jumped on the windower test server with the timers version before I updated it. It says fire maneuver also, so it's the same thing as the cor and sch thingy I listed above. I'll change it to just say Maneuvers later.Updated already :)
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-08-13 01:15:37  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Chiaia was the following issue with reverse colouring ìn buffs/custom Windows fixed?
Thanks!

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/53865/issue-with-timers-v37423#3443915
Umm I never heard about that so no but also Timers hadn;t been updated in over a year and that inital post is a few days before I made any changes. I'm not actually sure what you mean in it either could you post a SS and more info when the server comes up or tomorrow?
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2019-08-13 02:07:54  
I'm on my honeymoon in the US atm so no, can't post pics lol, sorry. Problem is an oooold issue that timers faced many times in the past when Iryoku (??) and others where maintaining it.
How can I explain it better? Hmmm...
Keep in mind I'm talking about text mode, not the graphical mode.

In this mode there are three possible status (high, mid, low) for text in the three windows (buffs, custom, Recast)
There's a lot of stuff you can do but the most common is assign a colour to each of those statuses and timers will color the text from high through mid to low with the colours, order and ‰ values you set.

Problem is atm the sorting order is fine for Recast window but reversed for custom and buffs.
For example I set high to white, mid to yellow, low to red.
In the Recast window my text starts white, becomes yellow at 25% and red at 10% (numbers are just an example, I don't remember the exact thresholds)
For buffs and custom though it starts as red, then becomes yellow and finishes as white.
See what I mean? It's reversed, just for custom and buffs.

The settings in the xml are shared, there's no separate stuff according to the window.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-08-13 02:28:10  
Ok I think I get it and you're not or maybe you are the first person to bring this up and it does the same thing in Graphics Mode. Someone posted about this on github and Timers is working as intended as per our talk in dev chat a few months ago.
High: Red, Mid: Yellow, Low: Green
Say it's some timers for Protect V. I just casted it this would be Red as a Recast timer because it was just casted and there is a "bunch" of time before I can cast it again (which is a negative thing/high amount of time left before I can cast again). But as for the Buff Timer it would be Green because it has a "bunch" of time before it expires (a positive thing/low amount of time has been consumed).

As the Recast Timer gets closer to 0 it will turn green because it's a positive thing/low amount of time before I can cast again but as the Buff Timer gets lower it would turn red because it's a negative thing/high amount of time has been consumed.

Does this make sense to you and just to make sure it's what your are talking about?
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2019-08-21 18:04:48  
Ok I'm back from my trip!
Chiaia your approach kinda does make sense but I was using these values in a different way all this time.
Let's avoid using colours since they are customizable and everyone can set whatever they want.
Let' use "High", "Mid" and "Low".
Each of these status corresponds to a colour, doesn't matter which.

For me these statues are related to when the specific timer was created.
No matter if it's a "time left for buff to expire" a "custom timer" or a "time until JA is available again".
I want my timers, all of them, to go from High to Mid to Low in this order, starting at High, then Mid, then Low when the correspondant % are reached.

Atm I'm getting this reverted, it goes High>Mid>Low for the "Recast" window, but it goes "Low>Mid>High" for the Buffs and Custom windows.
I want all windows to behave the same way.
Not sure if it makes any more sense now :x
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-08-24 01:30:55  
In the settings file make it look like this:
<RecastLowToHigh>true</RecastLowToHigh>
<BuffsLowToHigh>true</BuffsLowToHigh>
<CustomLowToHigh>true</CustomLowToHigh>

By default it's this:
<RecastLowToHigh>true</RecastLowToHigh>
<BuffsLowToHigh>false</BuffsLowToHigh>
<CustomLowToHigh>false</CustomLowToHigh>

I believe this is what you want. You might want them all false. I forgot which order you said and am lazy to reread.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2019-08-24 01:44:41  
Oooh, I didn't have these settings my my XML >___>
Adding those 3 lines seem to have fixed everything, thank youuuu! <3
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-08-24 01:50:51  
I'm guess your windower install is very old then. you may want to just delete/backup ur settings file and reload timers so it makes a new settings file because there may be other settings that don't show up. that you may like
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2019-09-13 14:54:28  
Asura.Chiaia said: »
I'm guess your windower install is very old then. you may want to just delete/backup ur settings file and reload timers so it makes a new settings file because there may be other settings that don't show up. that you may like
Chiaia sorry to bring this up again.

I created a completely new Timers XML, the only missing lines where the ones I mentioned before.

I finally thoroughfully tested the functioning of the following lines
Code
<RecastLowToHigh> </RecastLowToHigh>
<BuffsLowToHigh> </BuffsLowToHigh>
<CustomLowToHigh> </CustomLowToHigh>

Only the first line seems to be working.
Second and Third do not. Whatever you put in there (true, false) the result is always the same, from "Low" to "Mid" to "High"

Recast line is reversed (goes high to low when "True" and low to high when "false") but at least it works.