Lilith HTBF
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49
 Odin.Wyclef
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: wyclef
By Odin.Wyclef 2021-04-04 15:28:06  
Asura.Hitome said: »
Does anyone have trust suggestions for SCH solo on easy? I'm running Amchu Selh Koru Kupipi Apu. Things go OK with the occasional hiccup (fixed by tabula) but it's really annoying having Amchu interrupt SCH SC's. I think maybe Selh'teus is interrupting them too.

Also debating whether doing it SCH easy solo with TH2 is better than BLU very easy solo with TH4.

On scholar easy I'm doing Amchuchu, King of Hearts, Ajido-marujido and Yoran as trusts. Can do another healer as last if you like or some other support trust. I load up on buffs and regenV then attack lilith, after I put a helix MB on her I try to keep a few debuffs on her in case she uses the dispel move. Once she pops a gyve I make sure to target that so the trusts stop feeding lilith to much tp. 1 Helix MB for 10k is normally enough to kill her over time, I keep buffs on and the occasional SC+MB if i feel like speeding things up.

On my SCH i have TH4 from gears or sometimes bring a mule on thf btw.

Hope this helps!
 Asura.Hitome
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Hitome 2021-04-04 17:17:20  
Odin.Wyclef said: »
Asura.Hitome said: »
Does anyone have trust suggestions for SCH solo on easy? I'm running Amchu Selh Koru Kupipi Apu. Things go OK with the occasional hiccup (fixed by tabula) but it's really annoying having Amchu interrupt SCH SC's. I think maybe Selh'teus is interrupting them too.

Also debating whether doing it SCH easy solo with TH2 is better than BLU very easy solo with TH4.

On scholar easy I'm doing Amchuchu, King of Hearts, Ajido-marujido and Yoran as trusts. Can do another healer as last if you like or some other support trust. I load up on buffs and regenV then attack lilith, after I put a helix MB on her I try to keep a few debuffs on her in case she uses the dispel move. Once she pops a gyve I make sure to target that so the trusts stop feeding lilith to much tp. 1 Helix MB for 10k is normally enough to kill her over time, I keep buffs on and the occasional SC+MB if i feel like speeding things up.

On my SCH i have TH4 from gears or sometimes bring a mule on thf btw.

Hope this helps!

This helped a lot! Especially putting up some dummy buffs like frazzle and dia to prevent dark thorns from dispelling my helix. TYVM Could you also share your Helix MB set? My helices are only hitting for around 6k on the MB.
 Sylph.Ketsui
サーバ: Sylph
user: Lutia
By Sylph.Ketsui 2021-04-19 08:32:28  
99 runs on easy to complete the first Malignance set,
488 runs for the second.

By this logic, I'll need 2405 runs for the third and 11857 for the fourth.
 Asura.Ramsy
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2021-04-20 18:11:48  
Finally hit 100 fights doing N-VD. With th4-6 we got about 30 gear drops with most of them coming from double drops luckily.
 Cerberus.Aydogan
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Aydogan
By Cerberus.Aydogan 2021-04-20 21:51:35  
Sylph.Ketsui said: »
99 runs on easy to complete the first Malignance set,
488 runs for the second.

By this logic, I'll need 2405 runs for the third and 11857 for the fourth.

Yeah, took me 437 fights to finish the set with most wins coming on E. It took over 300 just to get the last piece to drop; had me wondering if either I already had it in my inventory somewhere (I didn't) or if the game was just broken (not convinced it wasn't).
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Oakozric
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Oakozric
By Bahamut.Oakozric 2021-05-30 22:41:53  
9/9, 627 VE runs TH8+
[+]
 Bismarck.Sterk
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-05-30 22:46:20  
Y'all must be masochists to keep count.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-05-30 22:51:11  
Bismarck.Sterk said: »

Y'all must be masochists to keep playing*.

Fixed.

Just kidding. I re-subbed after the last free-to-play, like I often do. It's weird to still be playing this game after 19 years though. Like... will I still be doing this when I'm in a nursing home in 40 years?
 Bahamut.Oakozric
user: Oakozric
By Bahamut.Oakozric 2021-05-30 23:14:10  
Bismarck.Sterk said: »

The numbers kept me company *madness*
[+]
By aisukage 2021-05-31 03:21:40  
I remember I took a break just before Lilith came out. Came back a few months later and a friend offered to help me farm some. In the 7 fights worth of merits I had on me. I got all 5 pieces of Malignance armour in those 7 fights on Easy mode with TH9+. Friend was cursing me calling me lucky etc.

Didn't understand why other than being told it was supposedly rarer as I didn't know any better from my limited experience. Anyways so I'm working on a new Character and going 0/60 on the same thing. I now understand clearly how lucky I was that day lol
 Asura.Jdove
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2021-05-31 03:47:53  
aisukage said: »
I remember I took a break just before Lilith came out. Came back a few months later and a friend offered to help me farm some. In the 7 fights worth of merits I had on me. I got all 5 pieces of Malignance armour in those 7 fights on Easy mode with TH9+. Friend was cursing me calling me lucky etc.

Didn't understand why other than being told it was supposedly rarer as I didn't know any better from my limited experience. Anyways so I'm working on a new Character and going 0/60 on the same thing. I now understand clearly how lucky I was that day lol
I'm calling BS.
[+]
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2021-05-31 12:23:32  
RNG be damned. There aint no way you went 5/5 in 7 fights.
[+]
 Bismarck.Darron
By Bismarck.Darron 2021-05-31 13:02:33  
im currently over 2k runs on VE / E doing it on cor or thf and im still 4/5 ive even see th13 on lillith no luck :/ rng really sucks for her.... BTW yes i do have that type of drop luck Dring took me over 800 tries
By Rips 2021-05-31 15:05:54  
I mean

I don't want to say I find this hard to believe, but I find it hard to believe.

At the same time, if something is within the realm of possibility, it is possible.

You are either looking for attention (I'm not claiming that you are) or it really did happen. It's one or the other. I don't know the probability or the mathematics behind that, but I also don't know the probability of someone winning a mega national lottery - and people do win it.
By Mrgrim 2021-05-31 18:08:46  
Asura.Jdove said: »

I'm calling BS.

He speaks the truth actually, I became really rustled on how fast he got his malig when I asked him. One day I saw him without malig, next day I saw him he had 5/5. My fastest 5/5 was in 14 fights, but that was in VD.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [178 days between previous and next post]
By Mattelot 2021-11-25 19:25:51  
Necrobump but I wanted to add.

I started farming her last Friday. Been putting it off forever. Fought her 20-30 times a day on Thf with only TH9. Got head first day, 5 days later, got both legs and feet, today got body. Probably gonna be a year now before hands drop.

So I can kind of see someone getting it faster with more TH.
By Zubis 2021-11-25 23:28:40  
Bring a mule or a friend if you're 4/5.

I was 4/5 on my main and I brought a mule along to take extra pieces. By the time I got 5/5 on main I ended up with 4/5 on the mule too.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [139 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Slugger
user: Beau
By Asura.Slugger 2022-04-13 13:05:22  
Paid a mercenary to get 8/9 malignance gear (16 runs on VD) before I stopped wasting money per run. Now I'm attempting to get my last piece, the body, on MNK/WAR on Easy with TH+4. Been keeping track of and verifying kill count through chat logs/spreadsheet. Just hit 0/200 and will keep going. Tried killing a couple times on THF on VE but kill speed is unbearably slow compared to MNK. For trusts: Yoran, Selhteus, Arciela II (haste II with the quickness), Ulmia, and Ajido (does NOT mess around when dispelling). Will post final count when body finally drops. Using a few addons really helps with the fight, but bad luck still occasionally gets me killed: 1) dark thorn timing, 2) subjugating smash as 1st tp move when trusts are still buffing and I've taken a few hits, 3) HP down gets erased right before a subjugating smash/impact, 4) Yoran-Oran likes to move directly inside a gyve and commit suicide far too frequently and I'm stuck with infrequent cure Ivs, 5) Impact late in the fight after Yoran kills himself. I learned thru reading this very thread that the gyves she pops throughout the fight are not a threat to me, so I stopped moving when they pop and it's helped a lot by not tring to reposition and get trusts killed. Overall this is a bearable endeavor since there are hardly any lines to wait in during my EU-morning time zone, and MNK destroys her. If there happens to be any THF in need of gear (aside from body) on Asura, send me a /tell and we'll go to town.

Thinking about attempting her on Normal on MNK or SAM. Anyone had luck on Normal soloing with trusts with or without 2hrs?
 Leviathan.Andret
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2022-04-13 16:51:54  
She pops adds on Normal right? Plus revive, 5-sec doom. She sounds like a nightmare to solo on Normal.
By Guyford 2022-04-13 16:57:13  
Yes. Invisible adds which can't be targeted until the fetter that spawned with it is killed. The fetters have terrible auras and absorb magic damage. Also, she has a second form that absorbs light.

Have Fun
 Asura.Buffyslyph
By Asura.Buffyslyph 2022-04-13 21:03:34  
SAM can do it on normal with a little luck and trusts:

yaegasumi ability, then 4 step (fudo > kasha > shoha > fudo), then 2 hour on second form with rana to fudo

If you can't kill form one with the 4 WS you lose. If you miss a WS you lose.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2022-04-13 21:12:29  
DRK can also do it by killing first form with SP2 then second form before it pops too many fetters.
By Hopalong 2022-04-13 21:27:49  
This is what I did as Thf/War on Easy:

Monbereaux, Ajido, Sylvie, Joachim, Koru

Enter and use food (Miso Ramen) and Reraise.

Run towards Lileth at a slightly oblique angle with daggers out and when just past her, Provoke. This is to tag her and clear the trust from the perimeter fetters where they will die. Keep runnning towards the opposite perimeter and use SA, Feint, Bully.

Turn and melee and be ready for possible first charm.

First part of fight is fighting from perimeter and waiting on the three fetters to pop. Group the fetters together on one side, then when they all drop, go to the opposite side of the arena.

During this time, and the rest of the fight, you are watching her weaponskills, they come super regularly given tp feed. If its charm, turn. If its any other weaponskill, then you weaponskill directly after. The delay on your weaponskill is enough time for dispel to land for spikes, and keeps hate if it is subjugatin hate reset.

Use magic evasion equips and repulse mantle /knockback cape.

Use panaceas after Impact (consider turning for 5 secs also or whatever).

Just ws right after she ws and don't get charmed.

Feint Bully before final 25% cause she gets nastier.

There's a steep learning curve. Took me a long time on VE then on Easy dying a lot before I got the hang of it.
 Asura.Lordtrey
user: Lordtrey
By Asura.Lordtrey 2022-04-14 02:13:43  
Get some friends and do it on VD. Mnk, smn, cor, brd, healer, thf.

First form you fight with mnk only, focus on subtle blow and minimize the TP feed.
Be sure to turn away when the Charm TP move hits. When the light form pops, smn uses perfect def and everyone kills as fast as possible. should take less than a min.

Save yourself hours of grief of no drops on e-n. Same setup works on D but you don't need the 1hr from the smn to kill it in time.

I was 9/9 in about 30-40 runs. And most everyone else had everything except hands and feet. Hands seem to be the rarest drop.
 Bismarck.Sterk
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Sterk 2022-04-14 04:24:19  
If you're going on VD, I did it all the time with MNK, WHM/DRK, BRD/DRK.
First Phase: WHM and BRD ride Absorb-TP timer to keep her from building TP (MNK can /DRK as well if you so choose for more Absorbs). MNK does MNK things. It's possible for her to build TP abruptly if she does Impact from Occult Acumen, but with proper TP management through Absorbs, it should be fine.
Second Phase: Chi Blast and Tornado Kick spam. A fetter or 2 from second phase isn't a big deal. It's basically a free win if you get past first phase.

Bringing a COR for rolls and extra Absorb-TPing makes the fight much smoother. No 1-hours necessary and pretty quick kills.
[+]
By Beau 2022-05-02 00:26:19  
Asura.Slugger said: »
Paid a mercenary to get 8/9 malignance gear (16 runs on VD) before I stopped wasting money per run. Now I'm attempting to get my last piece, the body, on MNK/WAR on Easy with TH+4. Been keeping track of and verifying kill count through chat logs/spreadsheet. Just hit 0/200 and will keep going. Tried killing a couple times on THF on VE but kill speed is unbearably slow compared to MNK. For trusts: Yoran, Selhteus, Arciela II (haste II with the quickness), Ulmia, and Ajido (does NOT mess around when dispelling). Will post final count when body finally drops. Using a few addons really helps with the fight, but bad luck still occasionally gets me killed: 1) dark thorn timing, 2) subjugating smash as 1st tp move when trusts are still buffing and I've taken a few hits, 3) HP down gets erased right before a subjugating smash/impact, 4) Yoran-Oran likes to move directly inside a gyve and commit suicide far too frequently and I'm stuck with infrequent cure Ivs, 5) Impact late in the fight after Yoran kills himself. I learned thru reading this very thread that the gyves she pops throughout the fight are not a threat to me, so I stopped moving when they pop and it's helped a lot by not tring to reposition and get trusts killed. Overall this is a bearable endeavor since there are hardly any lines to wait in during my EU-morning time zone, and MNK destroys her. If there happens to be any THF in need of gear (aside from body) on Asura, send me a /tell and we'll go to town.

Thinking about attempting her on Normal on MNK or SAM. Anyone had luck on Normal soloing with trusts with or without 2hrs?

Ok finally got my Malignance Tabard soloing E on MNK with TH4. 1/311 is the final count. My TH4 toggle was linked with Provoke as originally intended, however I also had a separate Provoke-enmity set that didn't include TH4, which I only noticed/fixed after kill #259. So chances are TH4 wasn't equipping properly! I also leveled/geared PUP to the teeth just to try to solo Normal(Su5 R25 weapon included), and managed to only kill it 2 times in about 30-40 attempts; too much bad luck can happen, perhaps with a COR it would be more of a sure deal. Anyways, pretty happy to be done with her and cap REM chapters 6-10 in the process!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [164 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Echohawk
サーバ: Cerberus
user: echohawk
By Cerberus.Echohawk 2022-10-13 02:31:30  
What would have better drop rate VD Lilith and one spitewarden or D Lilith and 2 spitewardens? TH4 only if that matters. I've been kinda disappointed by my drop rate with D Lilith and two spitewardens, but I'm probably just being whiny. I'm assuming there's still no issue with using call for help on the adds right?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Belkin
user: Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2022-10-13 06:30:25  
Takes about 50 runs on VD, with TH4 only, with no wardens to get a full set of gear.

And I've done this for a fair amount of people. The magic number is 50. Someone got in as little as 15 though.
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49