Warrior: DW/Fencer/Polearm/H2H/Ranged.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Warrior: DW/Fencer/Polearm/H2H/Ranged.
Warrior: DW/Fencer/Polearm/H2H/Ranged.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17
 Cerberus.Caius
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Lavid
By Cerberus.Caius 2020-11-21 12:59:13  
What specific augments do you have on the Valorous body? STP or MA?

Also assuming the Odyssean cuisses are STP, is there a threshold for the augment that you would want for it to be better than Tatenashi haidate +1? or ?

PS - thanks for that! With some of these forums about sets need almost a summary point where someone just gathers all the latest details and put it into 1 post :p
By Spaitin 2020-11-21 18:41:17  
STP for augments. Taten legs are about about as good as a 6 stp odyssean.

Tatenashi are a perfectly fine alternative.
[+]
By Spaitin 2020-11-23 19:48:18  
Fenrir.Kaldaek said: »
Hello! I built a rank15 farsha and cloudsplitter setup.
So, this might disappoint some people, but the best DPS by far I have gotten out of Farsha is by going in a physical DPS party

DNC WAR BARD COR WHM GEO

Fencer build on farsha, open with a 3k couldsplittler and then just spam calamity/mistral until target dies, you get a nice boost to white damage and your WS damage is quite high.

War is a retaliation tank and you TP super fast. You get boosted white dmg from AMIII and a hefty WS average.
 Asura.Sirris
サーバ: Asura
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-11-23 23:47:22  
Spaitin said: »
So, this might disappoint some people, but the best DPS by far I have gotten out of Farsha is by going in a physical DPS party

DNC WAR BARD COR WHM GEO

Fencer build on farsha, open with a 3k couldsplittler and then just spam calamity/mistral until target dies, you get a nice boost to white damage and your WS damage is quite high.

War is a retaliation tank and you TP super fast. You get boosted white dmg from AMIII and a hefty WS average.

This is similar to what I've found since getting R15 Farsha last week. What TP set for this? I'm using this:

ItemSet 376535

And WS'ing at around 1850 TP. Any advice on pushing damage for this build?
By SimonSes 2020-11-24 04:44:00  
Asura.Sirris said: »

ItemSet 376535

This is identical to set I posted some time ago for Ukonvasara (beside shield obviously). You did it yourself? Not like it would be a surprise for me, since its probably the most logical set for white damage.
 Asura.Sirris
By Asura.Sirris 2020-11-24 09:09:16  
SimonSes said: »

ItemSet 376535

This is identical to set I posted some time ago for Ukonvasara (beside shield obviously). You did it yourself? Not like it would be a surprise for me, since its probably the most logical set for white damage.

Look at the comment for the set, it's based off of your set and I credited you.
By SimonSes 2020-11-24 11:52:42  

ItemSet 376535

Look at the comment for the set, it's based off of your set and I credited you.

Oh lol, I thought you have just came to the same conclusion :D
By Spaitin 2020-11-24 18:10:31  
This is similar to what I've found since getting R15 Farsha last week. What TP set for this? I'm using this:

WAR Farsha White Dam

I tested this set out, I actually found that focusing on TP speed was overall better. It has been a minute since I tested it and it looks like I deleted my set to test another build out. The best one was not the ukon build. Since you get a really big TP bonus, firing asap seemed to provide better results. Ill post it once I remember what it was. Not 100% sure. It was similar though.
This is identical to set I posted some time ago for Ukonvasara (beside shield obviously).
lol weird flex but okay.
By SimonSes 2020-11-24 18:27:13  
I tested this set out, I actually found that focusing on TP speed was overall better.

Its possible, but generally Ukon and Farsha builds are good for 2 things, white damage DPS or white damage fun. Going with stp build is like worse Chango build imo. Unless maybe if you want to use magic WS.

lol weird flex but okay.

flex? lol
I was simply thinking that maybe someone made exactly the same set as me, which would make me more confident, that we made same logical choices. If you see flex here, im afraid you might be projecting your own feelings.
By Spaitin 2020-11-25 11:59:23  
Its possible, but generally Ukon and Farsha builds are good for 2 things, white damage DPS or white damage fun.
Gotta disagree a little. Farsha still does the majority of it's DPS with WS. It just doesnt have the super wide margin of wdmg to wsdmg that most of the other weapons have. Farsha performs more like a normal fencer build with higher than normal white damage.

It still has the "white damage fun" factor, but decent chunk less than Ukon does.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-11-25 17:51:14  

DNC WAR BARD COR WHM GEO

That right there is the key for all Fencer builds, Haste Samba from DNC is crazy awesome. And cloudsplitter, while fun on apex mobs, isn't as strong as the other axe WS's.
 Cerberus.Caius
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Lavid
By Cerberus.Caius 2020-11-27 16:29:00  
So with a new DM augment campaign coming up next month and with the numerous viable pieces of augmented gear warrior can use...

What are you going to try to get this time around?

What pieces do you prioritize?

in prior campaigns I've tried to get a second 10% wsd herc piece for savage blade on my Blu(have 10% on my herc feet). But have switched almost all my focus to War currently lol, so probably looking to valorous and odyssean pieces. tbh theres so much potential, I may have to see where the augments fall and hope something jumps out at me haha
 Shiva.Applesmash
サーバ: Shiva
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2020-11-27 17:43:28  
Mrgrim finished his Farsha so we decided to cheese Zerde again:

All usual buffs you'd use on a magic zerg, Bolster acumen/malaise, Wizard's/Warlocks/Allies/SAM rolls, 2x thunder 1x fire Gambit plus Thunderstorm II.
[+]
By Mrgrim 2020-11-27 21:32:16  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Here's the recording of that fight, rather hilarious results lol.
[+]
By Kikomizuhara 2020-11-28 00:05:21  
Time to dust off the ole Farsha XD
[+]
By Spaitin 2020-11-28 17:13:13  
Mrgrim said: »
You can do something similar with cataclysm. Amazing what you can do with enough buffs lol. I never did it with CS. Should give it a try.
By valkyy 2020-11-28 19:08:05  
Looking at the main page there is a few Fencer builds with FR down, is there any that shines as number 1?
By Spaitin 2020-11-29 20:15:57  
What TP set for this?
After playing around with it.
ItemSet 375308
DPS is about the same if you swap out legs for Relic +3.
 Asura.Sirris
By Asura.Sirris 2020-12-03 01:58:31  
Mrgrim said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

Thanks for posting this. I think I'll need more macc to pull this off. Your Cloudsplitter sets have a lot more macc than my current set. I did the fight on BST with WarlikePatrick and I was somewhat surprised by resists compared to using SMN and Ifrit. It looks like a lot of fun though!
By Mrgrim 2020-12-03 17:10:34  
I used mostly pellucid stones on my augs btw. For some reason those yield pretty good macc/mab stats. Ofc you gotta go for 30+ lol.
[+]
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 09:04:49  
If anyone is interested, this is the subtle blow set I have been using with war. If anyone can come up with something better, post it. Id like to see what other ideas are out there.

ItemSet 370753

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By malakef 2020-12-07 10:49:24  
Dedition is BIS for many sets I don’t know why it wouldn’t be here either as he’s going for a mix of maximizing his tp and minimizing the mobs tp gain.
 Asura.Mims
user: Ginza
By Asura.Mims 2020-12-07 11:05:33  
Subtle Blow sets can (but do not always) avoid multiattack gear, as multiattack will feed more TP to the mob. In this case favoring Store TP gear like Dedition makes sense, but something a bit more well rounded like Telos should work fine too if the penalties on Dedition are too harsh.

/Edit
Spaitin, I'm a little surprised that you don't have Niqmaddu ring in that set for its 5 SBII, I'll admit Warrior specific SB gear is not my strong point though, I'm mostly in the DRK camp which has subtle gear differences

Post deleted by User.
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 11:59:05  
Asura.Mims said: »
/Edit
Spaitin, I'm a little surprised that you don't have Niqmaddu ring in that set for its 5 SBII, I'll admit Warrior specific SB gear is not my strong point though, I'm mostly in the DRK camp which has subtle gear differences
I have gone back and forth on niqmaddu. You have to give up vim torque for bathy choker. A bit frustrating.

You have to remove the chirich and vim torque to go with Niqmaddu and Bathy.

So you give up 16 STP in favor of 3 qa and 5 SBII.

Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
I'm just used to always pairing dedition with telos. There is this set I use on H2H, there are several others on the 1st page too.
War/Mnk Subtle Blow
ItemSet 369486
This set has almost no SB in it. It isnt a SB set at all. Looks more like a "white damage" set.
is dedition earring correct?
Yes, Dedition earring is the best TP earring war has access to.

Post deleted by User.
By Taint 2020-12-07 12:38:46  
But what are you fighting that you need a subtle blow set?

Anything lowman....SB set makes a huge difference when used effectively.

Post deleted by User.
By malakef 2020-12-07 13:11:21  
It’s mostly never needed and blown way out of proportion If you ask me. I’ve told people before if it ever really mattered just have a cor do monk’s roll and call it a day. I can only think of one fight where I really cared for subtle blow and it was sealed fate. It might could get some play if solo with some ***healer trust but that’s all I’d use it for.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17