Warrior: DW/Fencer/Polearm/H2H/Ranged.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Warrior: DW/Fencer/Polearm/H2H/Ranged.
Warrior: DW/Fencer/Polearm/H2H/Ranged.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 16 17
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 17:57:19  
it is definitely safer and easier, or you wouldn't use it on things you've already mentioned you use it on.
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:00:11  
Ramuh.Austar said: »
it is definitely safer and easier, or you wouldn't use it on things you've already mentioned you use it on.
uhhh.... not sure how you even came up with such a strange conclusion. You do remember what my argument was right?

I use it on lady lilith... Sometimes, when I am bored. but the sam 1 hour method is faster and easier and much safer. Kin... meh can take it or leave it. Onychophora? i guess? but that fight is literally soloable?

The real reason I mentioned the fights is obvious, i get bored and try new things.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:02:09  
you literally said you use SB setups for certain fights, and now you're against them saying killing faster is safer and easier. it's only "easier" when you're over geared, and it's never safer. so make up your mind.

why do you think mnk is good?
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:05:47  
you literally said you use SB setups for certain fights, and now you're against them saying killing faster is safer and easier. it's only "easier" when you're over geared, and it's never safer. so make up your mind.

why do you think mnk is good?
Lol no.
Spaitin said: »
For the most part, I agree. Just have the cor go sam/mnks. SB set is mostly for solo.

Fights that SB builds are useful for? a decent chunk.
Onychophora, Kin, Lilith, etc.
uhhh...
I just said they are useful. Not "I use them all the time" or "I think they are the best possible strategy"

Honestly, I think mnk is good because it does high DPS now. The SB is a nice perk to go along with it. I used war to safely clear everything long before mnk was buffed.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:08:38  
so subtle blow is useful and you write a long wall of text making examples about how maximum dps isn't required. how do you still not get it?

mnk was good before the buffs and could clear everything war could.
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:11:09  
mnk was good before the buffs and could clear everything war could.
Maximum dps certainly is not required. Neither is SB. Not sure how you do not get that. I also do not think your method is any safer than the ones I generally use.

I stand firm. I think mnk is good because it does high DPS.

Lol could you quote my examples?
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:14:00  
subtle blow makes fights safer and easier, especially when you aren't over geared for the fight. clearing content without it doesn't change that fact.

Lol could you quote my examples?
you quoted yourself.

Fights that SB builds are useful for? a decent chunk
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:15:19  
subtle blow makes fights safer and easier, especially when you aren't over geared for the fight. clearing content without it doesn't change that fact.
Super high DPS does the same thing...

you quoted yourself.

Fights that SB builds are useful for? a decent chunk

lol no.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:16:09  
no it doesn't.

And could you quote my examples plz
examples of what then? because you quoted yourself saying subtle blow is useful.
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:17:32  
no it doesn't.
Are you drunk today? Your messages are so different than usual.
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:18:25  
And could you quote my examples plz
examples of what then? because you quoted yourself saying subtle blow is useful.
Which was never once disputed. that isn't the arguement ...
It really seems like you dont understand the difference between "useful" and "necessary".

I think you are drunk or something. Are you okay?
so subtle blow is useful and you write a long wall of text making examples about how maximum dps isn't required.
Did you forget you wrote this? I want my long wall of text making examples about how max DPS isn't required. Which I agree with. You don't need max DPS. The argument was actually about safer and easier. But you seem to have forgotten that. I personally don't think the SB method is safer and easier. I would say it is about the same. When you consider that, I tend to go to the faster method.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:21:35  
War doesnt have to have a crap ton of gear either. Don't have to use an idris geo ( i usually don't). Rostam cor is nice. But I have done all of them with discount cor. Sometimes we use sam/mnk/war/drk/drg. I mean, melee does a great job now.
here's on example you said. that isn't max dps.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:22:30  
The argument was actually about safer and easier
subtle blow makes fights safer and easier. you're just looking at the fights from a perspective of being over geared. if you weren't over geared for the fights, zerging it wouldn't be "easier" and it isn't safer anyways.
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:23:31  
Yeah, something I have agreed on 4 times now. Why are you still arguing about that instead of the actual argument?

Alright, refresher. It has to do with SAFER and EASIER.
if you weren't over geared for the fights, zerging it wouldn't be "easier" and it isn't safer anyways.
Alright. You seem to have some reading comprehension issues and can't put it into context. That was a rebuttal to you saying It was because I was over geared. I was saying you don't really need to be overgeared. You can do it safe and easy with easy to obtain gear. So try again.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:25:51  
Yeah, something I have agreed on 4 times now. Why are you still arguing about that instead of the actual argument?

Alright, refresher. It has to do with SAFER and EASIER.
because you keep bringing it up. you agree subtle blow is useful. you agreed that max dps doesn't matter. but insist it's safer and easier when it isn't. if you weren't over geared, it wouldn't be easier at all. it's certainly not safer. you deal with more tp moves in a shorter amount of time, how is that safer exactly?

you also have a bad habit of adjusting your quotes to change your point after I've already responded.
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:27:53  
you deal with more tp moves in a shorter amount of time, how is that safer exactly?
SB is hardly the only way to deal with TP moves lol.
you also have a bad habit of adjusting your quotes to change your point after I've already responded.
I think you are just drunk. You havnt realized that I wasnt the original person arguing with you.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:28:36  
you deal with more tp moves in a shorter amount of time, how is that safer exactly?
SB is hardly the only way to deal with TP moves lol.
it's the easiest way.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:34:05  
I think you are just drunk. You havnt realized that I wasnt the original person arguing with you
i'm aware of that, but your points make no sense. you say SB is good and that max dps is not required, but the say zerging is safer and easier when it isn't. especially when you're under geared.
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:37:41  
i'm aware of that, but your points make no sense. you say SB is good and that max dps is not required, but the say zerging is safer and easier when it isn't. especially when you're under geared.

uhhh lol this is getting sad
I personally don't think the SB method is safer and easier. I would say it is about the same.
You sure you arn't drunk?
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:38:46  
You sure you arn't drunk?
they aren't "about the same"
[+]
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:41:26  
but the say zerging is safer and easier when it isn't.
Okay... so you are saying I am saying it is safer and easier. I am not. But you cant read apparently.
I personally don't think the SB method is safer and easier. I would say it is about the same.
but the say zerging is safer and easier when it isn't.
Okay... so you are saying I am saying it is safer and easier. I am not. It has been clarified like 4 times. But you cant read apparently, which happens while drunk. So, you make a drunk attempt to change the subject again.

I actually really like your insights. Come back when you sober up.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:45:39  
I guess I need to spell it out for you. I am saying your method isnt safer and easier... So, why not do it faster?
you're saying sb isn't safer and easier, therefore you think killing faster and disregarding it is. either way, they aren't "about the same."
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:48:40  
I guess I need to spell it out for you. I am saying your method isnt safer and easier... So, why not do it faster?
you're saying sb isn't safer and easier, therefore you think killing faster and disregarding it is. either way, they aren't "about the same."
Okay, so basic lesson in logic. If you are not taller than me, it means you can be the same height as me.

Now, to apply it to ffxi. If your method isn't safer and easier, that doesn't mean my method is safer and easier. In fact, it could mean your method is just as safe and easy as mine.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:49:52  
and i'm arguing they aren't the same in terms of safety, which you don't seem to get.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:55:07  
and i'm arguing they aren't the same in terms of safety, which you don't seem to get.
You sure? You might want to read back a few pages lol

I disagree with your current point. But you are too drunk to argue with. It is somewhat sad seeing you like this.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:56:47  
Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
You just want to win the argument. It's not even about sets anymore, you are making every objection and conjecture to win. I knew if I went afk and came back, you would still be here lol
it was never about the sets, it was about the usefulness of subtle blow
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-12-07 18:58:32  
You sure? You might want to read back a few pages lol

I disagree with your current point. But you are too drunk to argue with. It is somewhat sad seeing you like this.
yes, i'm pretty sure i've been saying subtle blow is safer for quite some time now. do you have a quote where i never said that?
By Spaitin 2020-12-07 18:58:33  
it was about the usefulness of subtle blow
Which everyone said can be useful. Even Malakef said it was useful, they just preferred to use mnks roll instead of switching sets... lol
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 16 17