Drone Striking Mexican Drug Cartels

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Drone striking Mexican drug cartels
Drone striking Mexican drug cartels
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-27 12:33:47  
fonewear said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
100% for it, lets invade Mexico to win the War on Drugs.

:Troll Face:

Not only would we win...we could setup Taco Bell's in Mexico !

Talk about that cultural appropriation.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2019-11-27 15:54:36  
Need more than assumptions for something this big. Need assurances and that the scope of this wont change

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-27 16:23:11  
We have no idea what he means. I suspect neither does he.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-11-27 17:28:17  
if they Drone Traffickers, what about the ones using Tunnels, Submarines, cargo trucks and cargo boats... or trafficking via drones?

drones vs drones ?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-27 17:37:27  
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
if they Drone Traffickers, what about the ones using Tunnels, Submarines, cargo trucks and cargo boats... or trafficking via drones?

drones vs drones ?

Finally a use for those leet starcraft skills.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-11-27 20:16:12  
DirectX said: »
Why can't you change the constitution? Isn't an ammendment where it has been ammended? Doesn't the constitution have many ammendments? What does Vic believe ammendments are impossible.. when they exist? Someone else please answer this if he won't.
Not sure if he answered but... yes it can. IN fact we even have an amendment that repealed another. It's also pretty hard to do as it requires a ton of support. Like generally super majority of congress and also 3/4 of the states also supporting. There's a reason the only 1 to be ratified in the last 4 decades has been about congressional pay (which fun fact was started way back by Madison). It's generally easier to inch along thru legislation, expanding governmental/branch powers or judicial activism
By clearlyamule 2019-11-27 20:18:52  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
We have no idea what he means. I suspect neither does he.
Honestly I could care less what he means... and he probably doesn't either lol. I want to know exactly what is being drafted up and what powers are being expanded to do so and what assurances we have. Either way I'm not really a fan of droning people on foreign soil either that much for similar reasons but understand it can (though not always is) a bit different

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-28 10:28:17  
clearlyamule said: »
Why can't you change the constitution? Isn't an ammendment where it has been ammended? Doesn't the constitution have many ammendments? What does Vic believe ammendments are impossible.. when they exist? Someone else please answer this if he won't.
Not sure if he answered but... yes it can. IN fact we even have an amendment that repealed another. It's also pretty hard to do as it requires a ton of support. Like generally super majority of congress and also 3/4 of the states also supporting. There's a reason the only 1 to be ratified in the last 4 decades has been about congressional pay (which fun fact was started way back by Madison). It's generally easier to inch along thru legislation, expanding governmental/branch powers or judicial activism
Interesting article on amending the constitution:

The Zombie Amendments To The Constitution You've Probably Never Heard Of

The most recently ratified amendment was proposed by James Madison in 1789. It was ratified in 1992.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-11-28 11:36:05  
These cartel are not in the US to live here or even to stay here permanently. If they were, that would be the definition of an immigrant.

Now with that wording cleared up. It is obvious, these cartel are trespassers, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-28 12:43:22  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Ok but regardless of changing the constitution, what currently in it prevents the American army from killing armed, violent, illegal immigrant criminals? The constitution would be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE if it didn't allow that.

Criminals/illegals have rights. Unless they are an immediate threat to someone's life, lethal force should not be used.

You'll have to define "immediate threat" because the trail of dead bodies left in the cartels' wake is pretty immense.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-28 14:28:13  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Ok but regardless of changing the constitution, what currently in it prevents the American army from killing armed, violent, illegal immigrant criminals? The constitution would be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE if it didn't allow that.
Criminals/illegals have rights. Unless they are an immediate threat to someone's life, lethal force should not be used.
How immediate is immediate? If your cops shoot unarmed black men and face no charges then I think your army can shoot armed Mexicans?
No they can't.

Inside the US that is a police function not military. We can't shoot them inside Mexico. That is an act of war. Trump offered to "help" Mexico with the cartels, they declined the offer.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-02 20:12:29  
Sorry to necro this thread, but I found an article that detailed a possible solution to the problem with the cartels:

Prison Soccer Match Between Rival Cartels Ends With 16 Dead

That's right, just let the rival cartels play "friendly" soccer matches in prison (complete with contraband weapons) and let Darwin do the rest!
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-01-02 21:23:41  
haha love it. I especially love how it just reads "firearms being drawn"

I kinda wanna see a soccer player holstering around a gun while kicking a ball, in a prison
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-16 09:15:24  
Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
haha love it. I especially love how it just reads "firearms being drawn"

I kinda wanna see a soccer player holstering around a gun while kicking a ball, in a prison
I'd pay to see that. Not in person mind you, but Pay Per View TV.
[+]