Meanwhile In Great Brittan ....

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Meanwhile in Great Brittan ....
Meanwhile in Great Brittan ....
By Viciouss 2019-12-19 08:23:45  
Well first of all they do control who gets in and out simply by separating the protesters from the actual event. Most of the time the anti-Trump people are forced to congregrate elsewhere, usually miles from the stadium. So the only people that get in are Trump people, thats what I mean by they are staged rallies. If some other people actually manage to slip in well good luck to them, these rallies aren't exactly safe. Most of the time they will just get tossed out by security.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-19 09:19:01  
Viciouss said: »
Well first of all they do control who gets in and out simply by separating the protesters from the actual event. Most of the time the anti-Trump people are forced to congregrate elsewhere, usually miles from the stadium. So the only people that get in are Trump people, thats what I mean by they are staged rallies. If some other people actually manage to slip in well good luck to them, these rallies aren't exactly safe. Most of the time they will just get tossed out by security.

So, by "completely staged" you mean, "the Secret Service and event security doing their job". Which also means that, by your own admission, he's filling the stadiums with actual supporters. I'm not sure how that helps your argument, but you do you.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2019-12-19 10:39:35  
Trump paying for supporters is like Soros paying for protesters. Neither are true and arise from a disbelief that that many people are genuinely supporting/protesting.

If you’re saying the audience is staged like a televised sporting event where everyone is concentrated on one side to give the impression that there are more people than there really is on camera. Sure.

Either way something something Great Britain.