Xarcabard[S] Pixie Fight Strategy?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Xarcabard[S] Pixie fight strategy?
Xarcabard[S] Pixie fight strategy?
 Bahamut.Revision
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Carbon4
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-16 11:52:36  
If anyone who has beaten this can provide any feedback on strategy/jobs used, I really wanna try it soon. From the little info there is out there, seems Nin or Blu would be best tanks. Any help would be great, thanks!
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Carbon4
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-11-06 01:34:10  
Won with Pld/war straight tanking, Cor/pld kiting second mob. Rng and Smn as DD and whm+rdm healing. Tough fight compared to Grauberg and seemingly same augs :/
 Unicorn.Moldtech
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2009-11-06 06:42:58  
Haven't done any outside of grauberg myself, but have interest, you'd think a zone like xarcS would give better aug's
 Caitsith.Blurr
サーバ: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-11-06 07:17:20  
Bahamut.Revision said:
Won with Pld/war straight tanking, Cor/pld kiting second mob. Rng and Smn as DD and whm rdm healing. Tough fight compared to Grauberg and seemingly same augs :/

they ARE all same augs, but the amount you get for each stat is based on difficulty determined by the game (some make no sense to me either). callysto, the start npc, will describe each areas difficulty with a star rating. basically any 3 star zones will have the same potential maximum's, ie any zone can give blood pact timer reduction, but the 3 star zones may only give a MAX of -3, where 5 star zones will have a higher maximum of say like -5.
the reason for different zones/difficulties is simply this- if any group doing it can potentially be in that area for an hour+, and there can only be one group going at a time... that could/would suck for EVERYONE.
so theres options
 Leviathan.Hitoma
サーバ: Leviathan
user: hitoma
By Leviathan.Hitoma 2009-11-06 07:57:18  
I've completed the Xarc fight pretty easily with pld/nin whm/nin smn/ninX2 blm/ninX2. pld kites first mob while smns attack it with garuda and 1 blm nukes a bit. other mob gets kited around the nearby tree by the 2nd blm/nin and whm just keeps ppl alive as best they can like normal. The 2nd mob we also switched to Diabolos but i cant remember why atm.

someones bound to die at least once. its a given. so make everyone bring RR earrings and use them.
 Asura.Cruxis
サーバ: Asura
user: Cruxis
By Asura.Cruxis 2009-12-01 01:36:31  
I attempted the fight a couple of months back and it didnt go so well. Hoping to attempt the fight again soon since you guys got a few wins out of it.