ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 142 143 144
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-01-03 19:10:09  
Looks like the 2020 version update for Vic.exe got auto-installed
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2020-01-03 19:17:12  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Odin.Slore said: »
... It was a legitimate proactive response to stop a future planned attack.
It was perhaps an illegal assassination. This is being argued by the pundit class right now.

Doing it in Iraq ... that is an act of war against Iraq. Lets hope they do not call us on it.

It had the interesting side effect of turning the protests in Iran, that had been against the government, into anti US protests overnight. Whatever you and I might think of the asshat he was LOVED in Iran.

Our European allies in the region are appalled they were not briefed.

We are flying a division to the region, which has been made more dangerous not safer. There will be retaliation.

I do not have a good feeling about this.
As long as other countries don't behave the same I guess we're fine?

Now if every country take this as a "it's okay guys, you can kill anyone for any reason in any country, no big deal", we may be in troubles.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-03 19:33:05  
Iraq is already talking about kicking US forces out of their country, since this assassination violates the agreement we have with them. That would be a huge blow to US influence non the region and an amazing win for Iran.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-03 19:54:23  
So we should have let him carry out his plan to kill more Americans?

Your seeing this the wrong way, his job was to make Trump look bad, American lives be damned. This is serious here, Trumps looking to get reelected again and we can't possibly have that. Just no, that's totally not going to make those who bankroll the Democrats happy. So what if hundreds of Americans gotta lose their lives? They should feel proud to sacrifice for the bigger picture, that's what they are there for anyway right?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-03 21:24:29  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
It had the interesting side effect of turning the protests in Iran, that had been against the government, into anti US protests overnight. Whatever you and I might think of the asshat he was LOVED in Iran.
It's a violent regime where people are killed for speaking out of course they are going to say good things about him. Look at the younger people celebrating in the streets of Iraq. There have also been reports of small celebrations in Iran. Remember to speak against the regime is a crime.
Everything I read about the ****wad says he was highly charismatic and adored. He was the second most powerful person in Iran but even so he made time to go to the funerals of his fighters. Get your head out of the right wing news cycle and see what the MSM says about him and his history.

Viciouss said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Look at the younger people celebrating in the streets of Iraq. There have also been reports of small celebrations in Iran. Remember to speak against the regime is a crime.
Good job falling for your government propaganda.
That's basically what they are all doing. Trump claims the guy was planning attacks, that doesn't mean it's true and it certainly doesn't mean the attacks were going to happen. Trump lies about everything to justify his misbehavior.
Vic, planing attacks is IN HIS JOB DESCRIPTION. Of course he was planing attacks, of course some of them would happen.

Quote:
If anything, assassinating him increases the chance of said attacks happening.
There are reasons why neither Obama, Bush, nor Israel ever took him out. We are about to find those reasons.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-01-04 10:10:28  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Look at the younger people celebrating in the streets of Iraq. There have also been reports of small celebrations in Iran. Remember to speak against the regime is a crime.

Good job falling for your government propaganda.

That's basically what they are all doing. Trump claims the guy was planning attacks, that doesn't mean it's true and it certainly doesn't mean the attacks were going to happen. Trump lies about everything to justify his misbehavior.

If anything, assassinating him increases the chance of said attacks happening.

Can you please tell us all what else was discussed in that classified briefing you were privy to? Inquiring minds want to know. You seem to have the utmost inside knowledge of exactly what everyone was thinking and knows, enlighten us please.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-04 10:30:44  
Pretty sure I already did that. It wasn't very hard. Pompeo cranked up the propaganda machine even harder by claiming the assassination saved "thousands" of American lives. Which doesn't even make sense. But you guys will believe it anyway.
By Viciouss 2020-01-04 10:34:05  
kireek said: »
He was killed in Iraq (not in Iran) and the US is in Iraq at the blessing of the Iraq leadership (to defend them from Iran)

Also, we are not in Iraq to defend them from Iran, nor did we have the Iraqi governments permission to conduct a drone strike on their airport. It was a total blindside, it makes them look weak as hell and they are not happy about it. They could very well ask us to leave, which would be a huge defeat for the US. We are only in Iraq to help them fight ISIS. Not Iran.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-01-04 12:01:27  
Quote:
...an amazing win for Iran.

Quote:
...which would be a huge defeat for the US

Are you at all an American Vic? I think its time you change your flag because the sh*t you say really shows your colors
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-04 12:04:26  
Iraq could ask the US to leave sure, they won't though because they know damn well what Iran will do right after. They are not the good guys here.

The only sad thing about this "assassination" of this utter evil asshat is it took so long to take his HP bar to zero.

Hehe Trump could campaign on Biden, Warren and Peloksi supporting Soleimani and the deaths of Americans.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-04 12:25:18  
Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Quote:

Quote:

Are you at all an American Vic? I think its time you change your flag because the sh*t you say really shows your colors

He seems like the type of guy that would enjoy seeing the U.S. fail and our enemies succeed just because it would make Trump look bad.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-04 12:26:09  
DirectX said: »
What do you think Iran would do if American soldiers left Iraq?

The same thing they are doing right now? They have a huge presence in Iraq this very moment. They are not unwelcome there. The USA doesn't want them there, but the Iraqi government is fine with it. Its a proxy war, and the US just escalated it while pushing Iraq closer to Iran.

Quote:

Quote:

/yawn. As usual, you got nothing.
By Viciouss 2020-01-04 12:29:20  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Iraq could ask the US to leave sure, they won't though because they know damn well what Iran will do right after. They are not the good guys here.

The only sad thing about this "assassination" of this utter evil asshat is it took so long to take his HP bar to zero.

Hehe Trump could campaign on Biden, Warren and Pelosi supporting Soleimani and the deaths of Americans.

And of course this isn't true either. It has been nice to see so few Republicans coming out and supporting this hit. Even the hyper partisan Tucker Carlson wasn't buying into the propaganda machine. War with Iran is something only Trump and his most ardent supporters seem to want.
By Viciouss 2020-01-04 12:29:52  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Quote:

Quote:

He seems like the type of guy that would enjoy seeing the U.S. fail and our enemies succeed just because it would make Trump look bad.

I am about to fall asleep from all this yawning.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-04 12:34:21  
Quote:

Quote:

That's the left in general right now. In the past I made satire about how the left thought that way, nowadays it's not even satire. Now I have to go to obscene Boris and Natasha level for something to not resemble reality.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-04 12:34:52  
Quote:

Quote:

I am about to fall asleep from all this yawning.

I see you added yawning to Vic.exe. I guess you have a ton of extra memory to add new things now that the whining about Nausi code is unnecessary.

But seriously, you seem to have this type of canned response every time someone calls you out for the way that you legitimately come across.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-04 12:49:47  
You guys are putting zero effort into this topic, and I know its because you don't actually know anything about it, so don't expect me to take any of your little shots seriously. All they are doing is making me laugh.
By Viciouss 2020-01-04 12:51:50  
Ok so now the Trump admin is warning Congress that Iran is prepping to retaliate against us for killing their general. As if anyone with a brain didn't already know that. You can't make this stuff up.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-04 14:36:33  
Direct, you could try using the preview button and reading your post.

Besides we, as in your country and mine, put Iraq together out of disparate parts after WWI, the great war. It was a lash up designed for the benifit of our countries, not in the best intrests of the residents of the cobbled together state.

Dannyl what is the cat in your avi pic riding?
 Bahamut.Dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-01-04 14:53:23  
That is a turntable, probably Technics 1200
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-04 15:53:05  
Tucker Carlson Criticizes Donald Trump for Risking War by Killing Iran General: 'Who's Actually Benefiting From This?'
Newsweek

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 142 143 144