Any Idea What Causes This?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » any idea what causes this?
any idea what causes this?
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-01-17 08:40:47  
Installed sandbox, and didnt get the disapearing log/menu issue, but got much more frequent black zones. i even started getting black zones in BCNM/HTBF areas.
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: KenshiDRK
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2020-01-17 10:18:56  
Looking at that HUD, are you using all of this at your gearswap user file? the memory of gearswap is a little high, how much ram your pc has?
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-01-17 10:58:11  
Ragnarok.Kenshi said: »
Looking at that HUD, are you using all of this at your gearswap user file? the memory of gearswap is a little high, how much ram your pc has?

just the HUD for the nuking/sc is run over GS; PC is runnin 16 gigs of ram.
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: KenshiDRK
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2020-01-17 12:26:22  
Does it uses incoming chunk or outgoing chunk events? using those events inside gs is known to cause sttutering, it could be some severe sttutering if you using it for the action packets in battle situations.

Also for your first screenshot I see you have shadows on high, expect your fps to drop on crowded situations. What is your cpu?

Try it without addons/plugins and keep adding them till the problem appears.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-01-18 08:26:17  
actually i get ZERO issues on Frame rate in any circumstances.

What happens is, the chat log will all of a sudden vanish, and the game will instantly drop to 5 FPS. it happens completely randomly. i can be the only person in a zone, and it will randomly just explode.

i played an entire day without windower enabled and did not get the errors in question- so this is absolutely isolated to just windower.

theres no way to fix it once it happens either. unloading addons doesnt fix it, logging out to the log in doesnt fix it, only a complete shutdown fixes it.

another bug i'm having, is where i cant click "Accept" on the initial log in for 30-90 seconds. the game just freezes when loading windower addons

the biggest problem, is that the bug isnt instantly producable. its completely random in its occurence. even if i disable addons one by one, theres no way to know if it prevented the issue, or the issue just didnt happen. i have some days where ill play with no issues, and others where it will crash every five minutes.