Reward Recast Without Group 1 Merits?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Reward Recast without Group 1 Merits?
Reward Recast without Group 1 Merits?
By Felgarr 2020-02-05 02:25:43  
Hi folks,
Is it possible to create a Reward set that reduced the reward recast without the need for spending Group 1 merits? (My hope is to maintain maximum Reward Recast Minus without using Group 1 merits so I can spend them on 5/5 Ready and 5/5 Killer effects).

Is it possible? Am I giving up all 15 seconds from group 1 merits, if I do this?
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2020-02-05 11:51:23  
Gear reward recast and Merit Recast reduction for bst are really 2 separate categories.

As Falkirk has stated in the guide, Gear can only reduce reward recast by 23 seconds. The cap from gear is 25% recast reduction.

Even if you have hq crafted headpiece (15s) and ankusa trousers +3 (19s), you don't get 34s recast reduction. you only get 23s.

The 15s from merits are additive but they are additive the way pdt and pdt II from things like Epeolatry are additive.

So without merits, you can have a 1:07 recast
with Merits you can have 52 seconds to recast.

I rather wish this cap were removed. having 11s from gear completely wasted is kinda annoying.

having a 41 second recast on Reward would be pretty cool.
[+]
By Felgarr 2020-02-09 11:51:17  
Yeah, in pet-only strats, I could user charmer's merlin and 3 merits in Sic/Ready to allow for 2 merits in Group 1 to use elsewhere (Killer Instinct).

If you go to the official forums and select "New Posts (all)", you'll see the japanese digest thread for January has many japanese players asking SE to re-think Beastmaster's merit point categories. Some folks are saying that Feral Howl and Killer Instict should be given to us by default.

I recommend browsing in chrome, using auto-translate on the page and reading it.