Sparks // Sell Npc Help?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Sparks // sell npc help?
Sparks // sell npc help?
By renalaa 2020-02-19 17:52:49  
Before I get to in deep with asking for stuff, are these two addons ok? Or one ok and not the other?

I ask because I finally found these two (Via a reddit thread from years ago asking about "Your favorite addons") since they seemed to fit the bill of what I'm trying to do.

Which that said, I'm trying to set this up so that I can buy shields/powders and sell them a little quciker. Right now with my 2 characters, it takes me ~11mins to buy/sell them all and I want to at least cut that in half. I don't really understand addons and ***though so I've been beating my head into this repeatedly for the last 2hrs to no avail so.. here I am.

Again- more importantly, are those two addons ok? Or will I get in trouble for them? If they are simply no good I'm just gonna delete them and just say *** it all and do it manually forever. (Unless there's something else better that someone can suggest, that'd also be a good result x.x)
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-19 17:58:52  
Nothing is "ok" to use. Do a LOT of people use them both anyway, yeah.
By renalaa 2020-02-19 18:02:55  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Nothing is "ok" to use. Do a LOT of people use them both anyway, yeah.
That's a start. Thank you.

Now I can hopefully get some help with getting them to function. (I had the sparks one loading at one point, even was able to buy a shield 1 at a time without the menu - but since then I lost it while trying to play with settings or such)
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-19 18:05:34  
They're pretty straight forward, just know the commands.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-19 18:10:36  
Not telling you what to do, but a word of warning, those insta-sell type of plugins I believe are quite detectable if someone is looking, or at least that is kinda what I am gathering from other comments I have seen about them. Whether they are actively looking, or banning over it is a whole nother story.
By renalaa 2020-02-19 18:13:23  
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Not telling you what to do, but a word of warning, those insta-sell type of plugins I believe are quite detectable if someone is looking, or at least that is kinda what I am gathering from other comments I have seen about them. Whether they are actively looking, or banning over it is a whole nother story.

This could be my ignorance in this but, I thought it sold 1 stack at a time? Am I wrong? >_<
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-19 18:16:30  
I think it depends on which plug exactly you are using. I was under the impression it can sell off like 80 stack/singles in under a minute, which is impossible normally. I could be wrong though, I am no expert.
By renalaa 2020-02-19 18:17:54  
I think it depends on which plug exactly you are using. I was under the impression it can sell off like 80 stack/singles in under a minute, which is impossible normally. I could be wrong though, I am no expert.

I've heard of the instant sell one and one that just sells a stack at a time with like, a 2 second delay(Which is what I average)

I want the latter, not the former. Since I can just set the script or addon to sell on one character while I do the other or let it do both or something.

I'm just super dumb when it comes to addons and the like, given I can't even get 1 to work
By Jetackuu 2020-02-19 18:17:59  
The new version of sellnpc will dump everything in your list in an instant.

Sparks with "buyall" will buy until you're out of room or sparks.

There's others too which also will do accolades (prize powders) as well.

Can even modify sellnpc to always sell certain items but I'd have to bring mine up to show the mod to it.
By renalaa 2020-02-19 18:24:11  
Jetackuu said: »
The new version of sellnpc will dump everything in your list in an instant.

Sparks with "buyall" will buy until you're out of room or sparks.

There's others too which also will do accolades (prize powders) as well.

Can even modify sellnpc to always sell certain items but I'd have to bring mine up to show the mod to it.

Is the old version of sellnpc the one that sells 1 stack at a time? (And if so is it still attainable somewhere?)
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-19 18:24:18  
Is there really a new sellnpc with a mass-sell option, that's what I wanted 2 years ago but with prize powders stacked to 99 it doesn't matter anymore.

it's already decently fast but time is money
By Viciouss 2020-02-19 18:30:53  
if your asking if it's possible to sell thousands of prize powders at once, the answer is yes.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-19 18:34:15  
"at once" meaning selling 80 stacks in one transaction, that would be new.

Not sell 80 stacks in 40 seconds that's current
By Chimerawizard 2020-02-19 18:36:44  

it isn't new, just scary. I deleted that after trying it once. . . like what 2 years ago?
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-02-19 18:38:19  
Chimerawizard said: »

it isn't new, just scary. I deleted that after trying it once. . . like what 2 years ago?

scary? lol
By Pantafernando 2020-02-19 18:40:07  

The question is not if something is detectable. Everything can be detectable. You can brainwash for hour N-controls to detect any abnormal behaviour.

The true question is: A) is the control to detect such behaviour actually implemented? Any control have a cost. A business decision always will ponder if the cost of a control match its benefit. and B) even if the control to detect something is implemented, how the data is being handled? Banning at very first deviation? suspending after some limits are exceeded?

I dont think we have that much reliable information about how SE works in this situation. History says either they dont actually detect instant buying/selling, or they have a very high limit of tolerance for this type of behaviour such as many players can buy/sell for years without being caught.

The decision to use or not a third party tool is a exclusively a player decision and must the taken knowing risks and knowing if benefits compensate the risks. But none will garantee anything to you, because none has the real information, neither none will be responsible if you actually get caught. So the OP question is kinda pointless.
By renalaa 2020-02-19 18:40:08  

Ahh, sounds like this isn't going to be one for me.

How about sparks? Does anyone use it or is this out of date or something? I managed to get it to let me buy shield without doing the menu earlier when I first started to (struggle) use it but since then I can't get it to work.
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-02-19 18:48:20  
renalaa said: »

Ahh, sounds like this isn't going to be one for me.

How about sparks? Does anyone use it or is this out of date or something? I managed to get it to let me buy shield without doing the menu earlier when I first started to (struggle) use it but since then I can't get it to work.

Massive amounts of people use both plugins, and at this point it's safe to say SE probably doesn't care about us saving some time by navigating NPC's without using a menu, especially for something as small as this. I don't even worry about my sparks or I'd probably use them both as well. Treasury add-on is another plugin that is insanely easy to detect and it's even OK'd by the Windower team. If you're using any of those windower plugins, you might as well use those mentioned above but maybe the sellnpc plugin with a little more discretion as selling a mass amount of anything may be suspicious.

If you're running from the sparks NPC and then running to another NPC, only to turn right back around and buy more shields from sparks NPC, any player paying any attention will know what you're up to. If they report you, GM won't even answer. They'll have to report it to the STF and honestly, they won't look into it lol. There are far more worries and people that they would take care of doing more serious things rather than your average player trying to save some time.
By Viciouss 2020-02-19 18:49:35  

Yes, one transaction, talk to the npc, autosell everything at once, done.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-19 18:57:57  
You're still confusing 'at once'

Who has a sellnpc file with the mass sell option, cause i don't see it.

Every github that I know of has the same(ish) file. It's a selling queue, fast queue, but still a queue.

At once means literally 7,920 powders in 1 second. (which is what I think bellhop can do, but ashita)
By Jetackuu 2020-02-19 19:04:10  
https://github.com/Ivaar/Windower-addons/tree/master/SellNPC

I modified it to the below, along with an added "profile" of 'money'
Code
function initialize_shop(id, data)
    if id == 0x03C then
		sell_npc_command('money')
        sell_all_items()
    end
end
To enable always selling those items without having to manually readd them every queue.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-19 19:05:29  
Quote:
add item_name to sales queue.
By Jetackuu 2020-02-19 19:19:01  
renalaa said: »
Is the old version of sellnpc the one that sells 1 stack at a time? (And if so is it still attainable somewhere?)

I'm not sure where the old version is, didn't like it myself, too slow and from what I understand is it works anywhere in zone, not my cup of tea. The version I linked to above does it instantly for whatever you have queued up. If you do the mod I did then you don't even have to queue whatever is in your profile up manually anymore. Alternatively you can just remove the "reset" feature in the lua, but I liked having that for in case I wanted to load other items in that I didn't want to always sell.
By SimonSes 2020-02-20 02:42:54  
You're still confusing 'at once'

Who has a sellnpc file with the mass sell option, cause i don't see it.

Every github that I know of has the same(ish) file. It's a selling queue, fast queue, but still a queue.

At once means literally 7,920 powders in 1 second. (which is what I think bellhop can do, but ashita)

Sellnpc for windower sells 7920 powders at once. In 1 sec.