言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Odyssey » The Odyssey - || Strategy and Discussion ||
The Odyssey - || Strategy and Discussion ||
First Page 2 3 ... 136 137 138 ... 240 241 242
By SimonSes 2021-05-28 17:06:06  
Asura.Geriond said: »
Using Soul Enslavement first doesn't prevent you from having Unleash or Perfect Defense as backups should you be slightly short.

I was talking more about COR and BRD (or BLU or BST) joining in to feed TP.
 Asura.Geriond
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2021-05-28 17:13:13  
Feeding TP can actually help the DRK kill it faster if they're running out of TP to drain per hit solo.
By SimonSes 2021-05-28 17:42:29  
Feeding TP can actually help the DRK kill it faster if they're running out of TP to drain per hit solo.

If it really has regain and DRK will be half the time in WS phase not draining TP you risk TP move to go off. Again, what the point? To kill it 30 sec faster? Risk/reward ratio seems to be really unbalanced here.
 Asura.Geriond
By Asura.Geriond 2021-05-28 18:34:39  
You don't risk TP moves going off unless you have 4+ melees (or 3+ if some are DW melees). There's no risk as long as you know your limits, as Soul Enslavement drains fast enough.
By SimonSes 2021-05-28 19:49:22  
You don't risk TP moves going off unless you have 4+ melees (or 3+ if some are DW melees). There's no risk as long as you know your limits, as Soul Enslavement drains fast enough.

People say Conduit mewing with 800-1200 per cast is not enough with one DD using SB set, so I would rather be safe than sorry if everything I can gain is only 30 sec faster fight.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-05-28 21:26:30  
If a group enters/kills a boss in Gaol with a certain number of players, you must maintain that same number of players for any subsequent fights. If the number goes below what you entered with, you get a message "Your party is not of an appropriate composition".

So you can't enter with 3 for the first fight, warp out 2 and solo for a second fight. If one person wanted to save points and exit before the rest of the group, nobody else can continue on.
 Asura.Geriond
By Asura.Geriond 2021-05-28 22:18:53  
SimonSes said: »

People say Conduit mewing with 800-1200 per cast is not enough with one DD using SB set, so I would rather be safe than sorry if everything I can gain is only 30 sec faster fight.
That's nonsense, Mboze doesn't gain TP even close to that fast, even under 25% and with Uproot active.

It's also not just a "30 second faster fight" when it literally removes or nearly removes the most dangerous part of the fight (25% to 0%) with basically no risk unless someone notably screws up. It reduces risk, it doesn't increase it.
 Carbuncle.Papesse
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Papesse
By Carbuncle.Papesse 2021-05-28 23:13:40  
Carbuncle.Papesse said: »
Mewing Lullaby removes 90% of the enemy's current TP then 10~90% TP depending on how long the SMN waited before using it again, it is the same nerf as in Lilith BC.
To be more specific, if you wait 30 seconds or more Mewing will remove most of the enemy's TP. If you use Mew every 21 seconds it will remove some TP but not enough to completely prevent TP moves. Conduit/Apogee Mew is a very bad idea, these JAs should be used for other things like rebuffing or Pavor Nocturnus (another Dispel with a 100% hit rate like Atomos).

I did not notice a super regain <25% but even w/o the help of Root of the Problem which steals TP Mboze can sometimes use 2 TP moves in a row (either during aura and/or when low HP) with no one attacking it.
[+]
 Asura.Aldolol
user: Aldolol
By Asura.Aldolol 2021-05-30 08:54:54  
So for V15 tree my group did a few attempts yesterday as SAM,BRD,WHM,GEO,SMN,COR. We seemed to face an issue that I have seen no other groups have, being one shot by Uproot? It was hitting some members randomly for 3k damage and others for 0. We had double light Carol so I guess that accounts for the 0 damage but I have seen nothing of others complaining about Uproot damage and have to wonder what we are missing?
 Asura.Geriond
By Asura.Geriond 2021-05-30 09:13:00  
Scherzo or Earthen Armor
By Vaerix 2021-05-30 14:21:06  
So our group had a theory we never fully tested/fleshed out: that uproot damage scales with the number of debuffs present on Mboze (we opted for Dia only after we had some huge up roots with rdm in party). I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but it could be another reason for absurd uproot damage.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jakey
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jakey
By Quetzalcoatl.Jakey 2021-05-30 19:14:40  
Just did a few v15 Mboze attempts thought I'd share what we learned

1. You can use 2 amplifiers if you attempt same fight twice in one run it gives the full double win points each time plus whatever you actually earned even if you fail to clear both times. This makes me wonder if you can fail same fight repeatedly for the 3 fight bonus.

2. Mboze will quickly regen to full while idle (10% per tic) even without aura although doesn't regen in between fights so if trying multiple fights to clear make sure to keep it going until end or you lose your progress. I don't recall other odyssey NMs regening while idle, granted other NMs usually did not wipe us.

3. You still get rp based on how far you got it + amplifier bonus even if it goes idle and regens to full.
 Valefor.Heabea
サーバ: Valefor
user: Heabea
By Valefor.Heabea 2021-05-30 21:20:12  
So we've been killed 3 v15s for a bit now, and now on the last set we just did, the last mob gave 401 RP instead of 392, anyone know what's going on? I just double checked BG and it doesn't say anything other than 392.

For completeness:
V15 Bumba (only fight amplifier was used) 3528 RP
V15 Henwen 392 RP
V15 Gogmagog 401 RP?
All 3 were defeated.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-05-30 21:48:41  
Valefor.Heabea said: »
the last mob gave 401 RP instead of 392

Did you use BST and Purulent Ooze? The -10% reduction awards bonus RP when the effect wears off.
[+]
By Weeew 2021-05-31 15:06:05  

Old friends, new friends, and 3 months of fun!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-31 15:08:35  
I like that the 6 monthsish it was going to take become a 5 minute task on a whim to get people to do it more.

Never stop coming short and then overshooting square.

(Congrats on your newfound boredom though Weeew!) Only an entire 11 months to go until new stuff.
[+]
By Weeew 2021-05-31 15:16:59  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I like that the 6 monthsish it was going to take become a 5 minute task on a whim to get people to do it more.

(Congrats on your newfound boredom though Weeew!)

Lets not make the whole thread about this but we ran ~1 hour a day / 6 days a week, lots of laughs and good conversations. You can say what you want but we didnt rush for the sake of completing and we still have alot of Odyssey fun ahead :) The content is far from perfect but its enough to keep us entertained.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-31 15:22:04  
Yeah. I mean. It's not my intention to go there just expressing disappointment.

They made this (objectively)very good system, and took a year+ to do it, and planned this to take the whole year so you have stuff to do.

....and then completely ***on it and gave the easy button to instant win.

It is what it is. Carry on.
By Weeew 2021-05-31 15:27:04  
Yeah. I mean. It's not my intention to go there just expressing disappointment.

They made this very good system, and took a year+ to do it, and planned this to take the whole year so you have stuff to do.

....and then completely ***on it and gave the easy button to instant win.

It is what it is. Carry on.

I dont know what you mean by 'easy button' but all our NM fights ended in kills including the nm's we fought to charge amplifiers. Was quite challenging killing A1 nm's on our third set of jobs. Anyway I'm guessing you haven't done this yet because you would know even getting all V15 clears is a big challenge in itself.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-05-31 17:05:54  
He's probably referring to the amplifiers being the easy button, which drastically cuts down on the farm time. I actually like how quick(er) it is compared to before, because you can mix and match T1s and T2s into the cycle and help others get items they want maxed out. Can play around with different job combinations, see what works, etc. When finished with a boss, move on to another. Kind of no room for boredom if you keep it interesting.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2021-05-31 17:40:52  
Weeew said: »

Old friends, new friends, and 3 months of fun!

Ugh - Wish that was me - Honestly thinking of moving servers since it's impossible to find a group on bismarck... Congratz
By Weeew 2021-05-31 22:33:26  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
He's probably referring to the amplifiers being the easy button, which drastically cuts down on the farm time. I actually like how quick(er) it is compared to before, because you can mix and match T1s and T2s into the cycle and help others get items they want maxed out. Can play around with different job combinations, see what works, etc. When finished with a boss, move on to another. Kind of no room for boredom if you keep it interesting.

Agree with this completely. Still takes around a month to farm the segments and grind the RP for a full set if you are doing it casually (4 farms + 4 charged boss runs a week). Seems appropriate for most of the upgrades that are available.
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-05-31 22:38:43  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Ugh - Wish that was me - Honestly thinking of moving servers since it's impossible to find a group on bismarck... Congratz
Wait... you has Vize right??
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2021-05-31 22:57:34  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Wait... you has Vize right??

We broke up and he took the kids
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2021-06-01 00:17:41  
Weeew said: »

(Congrats on your newfound boredom though Weeew!)

Lets not make the whole thread about this but we ran ~1 hour a day / 6 days a week, lots of laughs and good conversations. You can say what you want but we didnt rush for the sake of completing and we still have alot of Odyssey fun ahead :) The content is far from perfect but its enough to keep us entertained.

Yooooo, this is what the games about. Ignore that negative ***. We all play this game our own way and make best our time with friends and struggles. Grats so much from some Bahamut Love!
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2021-06-01 01:18:44  
So I take they still haven't patched the "time out for full points with Amplifier" bug?
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2021-06-01 03:23:17  
Asura.Sechs said: »
So I take they still haven't patched the "time out for full points with Amplifier" bug?
Yep, still haven't patched it.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2021-06-01 04:37:32  
Whoaa... taking their sweet time, aren't they.

I dunno, I didn't wanna risk it so far, but if in say 2 months from now things are gonna still stay like this I might do it myself.
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-06-01 07:49:24  
they put it in accepted bugs, they are probably going to patch it in the monthly maintenance to avoid taking game down twice
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 136 137 138 ... 240 241 242