"Screenshot And Reported". Rut Roh!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » "Screenshot and reported". Rut roh!
"Screenshot and reported". Rut roh!
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-16 09:41:06  
To the person that sent me the following /tell at Azi Dahaka:

Since you ran off so quickly after accusing me of doing something naughty to climb the rock, I made a little video for you. It's not a glitch, cheat, hack, exploit, tool, utility, or anything like that. You just walk against the right part and up you climb. There are a couple places in this game where you can do weird things like this.

YouTube Video Placeholder

[+]
 Asura.Pazuzuu
By Asura.Pazuzuu 2020-05-16 10:11:53  
*Doesn't fully understand a lot of things in the game*

Omg you did something I don't understand! Reported!

[+]
By GwenStacy 2020-05-16 10:20:19  
i just find it funny you had to make a video
[+]
 Leviathan.Pve
サーバ: Leviathan
user: zsky
By Leviathan.Pve 2020-05-16 10:25:13  
This is why I don't believe in the player reporting system....

you think up an average idiot and there's a whole half of population that's dumber than the idiot you visioned.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2020-05-16 10:29:10  
That rock sure looked hard to climb.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-16 10:38:46  
GwenStacy said: »
i just find it funny you had to make a video

I had a half hour or so to kill before I could start logging in my alts for Silver vouchers / SP Gobbie Keys and it really pissed me off that they said they were gonna report it here of all places. I figured I'd get out ahead of it and make them look silly. I also wanted to show other people how this works because it's a neat little trick to do when you're bored and waiting on DI to spawn.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-16 10:58:52  
Those guys deserve each other.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-16 11:40:07  
Proofs! And I wonder if he realizes, that the tool he used to get his SS's is against the ToS.

Also don't forget, ur atupid, nuh uh, you are, /meme.
 Asura.Gnawclaw
user: Gnawclaw
By Asura.Gnawclaw 2020-05-16 11:56:33  
Not gonna lie I'm just here for the sarcastic and passive aggressive comments and memes. I like their style.

An entire video was made showing how to climb on a rock. This. This is the content I crave.

"Local Vana'diel man learns how to cope with life-after-jump."
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
サーバ: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-05-16 12:06:25  
"Reported"
Ohhh if I had a nickle...

Yeahhhh lately there's been a bunch of white knights running around lately. Its hilarious and depressing (deprarious?). They're running around trying to bash anyone that's not playing vanilla for some really strange reason. One of them gets into little fits with Shiraj "Did you, or your 'Lua' beat it??" or something along those lines lol.

***like this is funny to me.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2020-05-16 12:46:53  
Valefor.Yandaime said: »
"Reported"
Ohhh if I had a nickle...

Yeahhhh lately there's been a bunch of white knights running around lately. Its hilarious and depressing (deprarious?). They're running around trying to bash anyone that's not playing vanilla for some really strange reason. One of them gets into little fits with Shiraj "Did you, or your 'Lua' beat it??" or something along those lines lol.

***like this is funny to me.

My server has it's share too.

It's like FFXI has it's own Karen infestation.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-16 13:04:25  
One day we will have enhancing technology like in blade runner and that name will be in full view, sadly today is not that day.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-05-16 13:12:02  
I've had a lot of people tell me the same, that I was hacking etc (Ruaumoko included! :-P) but thankfully they all stayed after Azi-Dahaka when I offered to show them how to get up the rock.

It seems a lot of people don't remember the old Airboat trick. Does anybody in here remember that?
Granted I always found that more difficult to pull off than the Rock one in Escha Zi'tah, that's pretty fast/easy for me.
 Valefor.Yandaime
サーバ: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-05-16 13:48:26  
Asura.Sechs said: »
I've had a lot of people tell me the same, that I was hacking etc (Ruaumoko included! :-P) but thankfully they all stayed after Azi-Dahaka when I offered to show them how to get up the rock.

It seems a lot of people don't remember the old Airboat trick. Does anybody in here remember that?
Granted I always found that more difficult to pull off than the Rock one in Escha Zi'tah, that's pretty fast/easy for me.

Yup I remember that. There are a few spots in the game where you can wall-glitch and I dont think they've ever been patched. There's a spot over at Secret Beach in Valkurn Dunes where you hug between the roots by the cave entrance and if you wiggle just right you'll push through and be in the Water lol. You can walk all the way around to the other beach too and Selbina is just one giant empty spot (I didnt dare attempt to enter the empty spot) way back in the day I used to mess with my LS friends as my 75 RDM and Snipe the pugils they were exping on. They'd be almost rested up and about to pull then suddenly POOF! Sniped by a Thunder 3 from literally nowhere at all.

I was 20ft back and in the water and most PS2 folks didnt know about /target so they would sit there confused questioning it in LS chat haha. Good times xD.

Im surprised they would call anyone out for getting onto that little rock though, you have to do more than that just to climb that mountain in CoP so that shouldn't be surprising O_o;
 Asura.Gnawclaw
user: Gnawclaw
By Asura.Gnawclaw 2020-05-16 14:02:02  
Valefor.Yandaime said: »
Im surprised they would call anyone out for getting onto that little rock though, you have to do more than that just to climb that mountain in CoP so that shouldn't be surprising O_o;

Having just had to run this again recently going through CoP, can confirm -did not miss-. Such janky movement sometimes. XD

Ran it a lot back in the day but boy did I forget everything.

There's also a ledge you can sit up on at the zoneline from dunes to Highlands, iirc. I remember not being able to get up as a taru but on a chocobo I could.

As well as a weird lamp next to a doorway (I think) in Al Zahbi? You glitch run over the ledge above it and drop down to stand on it.

Just sayin.. alot of time was spent waiting for besieged. >_>

Edit: The Dumb "Waiting for Besieged" Lamp glitch. You can also just get over the railing and walk to either side. It's relatively useless for anything ever. lol (Also i think it works with any of the ledges in that area)
[+]
By ksoze 2020-05-16 14:03:58  
Funny that you made a video, looks cool.

You should be more stoic about these cray cray's and just ignore them.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-16 14:20:41  
you know what's gonna happen now, people are gonna drag stuff to that stone to kill it there. dunno if monsters can get up on that rock
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-16 14:20:43  
Freehugs said: »
Reminds me of how you could get off the side of the airship. I only managed to do it twice way back when on xbox.

Some people probably have never even seen this. Hell. It's been years since I've rode an airship at all.

RadialArcana said: »
you know what's gonna happen now, people are gonna drag stuff to that stone to kill it there. dunno if monsters can get up on that rock

They can and you'll be able to hit them from the ground, I've found out. None of the vanguard monsters last long anyway and it's not nearly as bad as Campaign where people could drag Campaign enemies across the zone to solo them.

ksoze said: »
You should be more stoic about these cray cray's and just ignore them.

I normally do, but they said they were going to post on this site and I was all: "Orly, are you now? You're going to go to my house and cry about hax0rz?"
[+]
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2020-05-16 18:57:30  
I don't know if anyone remembers, but way back when alla forums were around there was a dude that offered his money making secrets to anyone who could complete his challenges. They were all of this nature, climbing onto things and stuff that were pretty hard to do.

You could climb on to a lamp or something in jeuno and a bunch of other things.
 Cerberus.Gillesjboulon
user: gilles
By Cerberus.Gillesjboulon 2020-05-16 20:40:37  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Some people probably have never even seen this. Hell. It's been years since I've rode an airship at all.

In fact, this video is incomplete because the character has failed the handling.
If you do this correctly, you can slide to the front or the rear of the airship.
But if you go too low, the character is stuck on this position until the airship finish his course, like in the video.
To do this correctly, you have to stop running as soon as you wallhack.
 Cerberus.Gillesjboulon
user: gilles
By Cerberus.Gillesjboulon 2020-05-16 21:10:13  
the good one :
[+]
By Shichishito 2020-05-16 22:03:32  
just cause you can get there vanilla doesn't mean he didn't pos hack up there. just saying.

its all a big ruse guys! pos hackers posing to legit spots to provoke false positive reports till the stf gets tiered of them and ignores all further reports on that character, thats how all those bots stayed untouched for years!!
By Prong 2020-05-16 23:57:16  
You literally spent 11 seconds longer trying to get on that rock than I would have. So kudos, sir.

Also, for whatever reason, I was shocked you were a male Hume. Based on your propensity for sarcastic meme-ing, I thought Taru for sure all this time.
[+]
By Shichishito 2020-05-17 00:32:21  
dressup
 Sylph.Snk
サーバ: Sylph
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2020-05-17 08:46:06  
Person who said they were going to report you is a *** idiot. Hell, It's like some people never heard of the Al'Zabi Warp Taru before.
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2020-05-18 13:47:54  
I've taken the airship a few times (relatively) recently just so I could try the glitch. I overshot it each time, haven't done it right in ages. :\