Binder, Macro Keypad And LuaMacro (RSI/carpel Tunnel)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Binder, Macro Keypad and LuaMacro (RSI/carpel tunnel)
Binder, Macro Keypad and LuaMacro (RSI/carpel tunnel)
By Andromida 2020-05-18 14:55:36  
Hi I have been getting really bad pains in my arm lately and I'm trying to find a way to reduce the number of keys I have to press to activate my macros.

I am aware of the Binder addon (I assume it still works) but I don't have any of the keyboards of mice that are currently supported (assuming it still works at all).

Has anyone tried using a keypad with Windower at all?

I have come across LuaMacro (and similar products) but given that the use Windows component that provides keyboard input I would guess that it wouldn't work with FF11 or Windower very well.

Does anyone have any thoughts or other suggestions about ways to improve my setup it would be much apreciated.
 Bahamut.Orinthia
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Orinthia
By Bahamut.Orinthia 2020-05-18 17:29:52  
Could try out an xbox/ps3/ps4/clone controller. I played kb for many years but my right wrist was finally not having it with the way I rested my hand over the numpad, bad posture on my part. Switching to controller made things much more comfy. Rearranged/redid my macros and spell lists and customizing the buttons to better suit it and it's great (like R1/L1 for ctrl/alt macro bars, Y/triangle for menu, etc). Controller also works with the game in the background. I don't use the keyboard for macros, menuing, or movement anymore.

Unless controllers still bug your rsi, hopefully not.