日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » BRD Enfeebling set
BRD Enfeebling set
 Leviathan.Chiquitito
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Chiquitito 2020-05-22 01:47:11  
Anyone have an Enfeebling Set they use during any kind of event while playing BRD?
By Quizzy 2020-05-22 02:13:44  
Your text to link here...

This is the one I have bookmarked, but I think it is a personal node.
 Leviathan.Chiquitito
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Chiquitito 2020-05-22 02:33:56  
Great! Thank You!
 Asura.Briko
サーバ: Asura
user: briko
By Asura.Briko 2020-05-31 00:57:42  
Havent made an enfeeble set yet. Doubt I could stick any meaningful stuff. Usually party with a sch rdm or whm that can stick it.

That said. I am now curious and will be testing some things...
 Odin.Llewelyn
サーバ: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2020-05-31 01:08:12  
I can get my BRD to land Silence on Wave 2 Jeuno gobs. That's all I've ever really attempted using /WHM enfeebs on, though.
 Shiva.Flowen
サーバ: Shiva
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2020-05-31 03:47:02  
I have been 3 manning the orc ambu on VD this month with brd, cor, run and brd/whm was able to land silence to stop dreadspikes going off. The lack of skill is painful but still viable in a lot of useful situations with a good set
 Asura.Korgull
user: Korgull
By Asura.Korgull 2020-05-31 03:48:07  
Shiva.Flowen said: »
I have been 3 manning the orc ambu on VD this month with brd, cor, run and brd/whm was able to land silence to stop dreadspikes going off. The lack of skill is painful but still viable in a lot of useful situations with a good set

On that setup the BRD/WHM takes care of aura and the cor DDs right?
 Shiva.Flowen
サーバ: Shiva
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2020-05-31 03:49:55  
Asura.Korgull said: »
Shiva.Flowen said: »

On that setup the BRD/WHM takes care of aura and the cor DDs right?

Yeah that’s right - brd is the man of the match for this set up. Buff up, sleeps everything but boss, silence those that need and dd the boss at the back to remove aura when needed.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-05-31 08:21:26  
Personally I'm using this set. Can make it better I guess, it's just what I use atm.

ItemSet 373458

My cape is CHR+20, Macc+30, FC+10%. If you wanted one specifically for enfeebling you'd go for MND+ I suppose.

My Chironic have like MND+5/Macc+35.
Which I would dare say is a pretty good aug.
Alternatively you can use Brioso Cannions +3 and enjoy another +15macc from the set bonus.

If you're receiving the set bonus Brioso Cuffs +3 vs Inyanga Dastanas +3 are pretty close to each other (without the set bonus Inyanga wins).
I chose Inyanga over Brioso because it has higher MND/INT.
It has to be said that Kaykaus +1 Path A is slightly better than both.

Kishar ring is lololol, very situational. Most of the times you'll want a second Stikini+1 I guess but I couldn't be bothered to have yet another manual trigger to turn on/off so I went with the utility granted by Kishar.

Ammo there's a lot of things you can use, Nibiru Harp Path A is probably the best. Alternatives are, I dunno. Nibiru path B/C/D? Linos? Aureole? Pampredo Tathlum?

Edit:
I forgot to mention the belt. Acuity +1 is obviously the augmented version.
Luminary Sash is probably slightly better/equal for MND based enfeebles. Depends on the dMND value. That MND+10 on Luminary could convert to 10 macc or even more, but it could convert to 5 or 0.
I think Metamorph Ring +1 is in a similar position. Against a really highlevel target that MND+16 will convert into plentiful of macc for MND based enfeebles.
Against targets where the MND will convert to bad values, probably you don't need the additional macc to begin with and u're gonna stick ur debuffs regardless.
So yeah, I guess Metamorph+1/Luminary might be better in the end.