言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Riot 4: Rocky vs. Ivan
Riot 4: Rocky vs. Ivan
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 18
By volkom 2020-07-16 15:11:11  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Volk, I just recently, like a couple weeks ago, found Timcast. hashtag noragrets

yeah his content is pretty good. I don't agree with everything he says but I like how he brings these points to light and tries to have a conversation about it or rants about his thoughts on the issue
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-16 15:19:41  
volkom said: »
Volk, I just recently, like a couple weeks ago, found Timcast. hashtag noragrets

yeah his content is pretty good. I don't agree with everything he says but I like how he brings these points to light and tries to have a conversation about it or rants about his thoughts on the issue
Agreed. I don't agree with several things but he and Adam converse about it well. Maybe I like the sort of Radio Show setup where it's a couple people talking. XD
By volkom 2020-07-16 15:26:14  
volkom said: »

Agreed. I don't agree with several things but he and Adam converse about it well. Maybe I like the sort of Radio Show setup where it's a couple people talking. XD
Yeah. Its similar to why I like listening to Crowder, Limbaugh the Hodge Twins etc. I liked listening to Maher, Colbert, Oliver and Jon Stewart but a lot of their recent content (like last 4-5 years) has been Trump bashing and presenting facts in a biased narrative. Now a lot of the news/radio hosts have their biased spin and I get that but my perspective is (not in all scenarios) that the right/moderates want to have a conversation and present arguments while the left is so full of vitriol they just shout at w/e they dislike or ignore the hypocrisy
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-16 15:30:46  
I will admit, I didn't listen to either of those others you listed.

Anyways, so I heard Portland succeeded in making an AZ? Have they properly stocked up on Soy Products this time? I saw one dude try to hit a dude with a hammer like object outside a Federal Courthouse. LAWL.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-17 17:55:05  

In Portland, 'It's Like Stop and Frisk Meets Guantanamo Bay'
Protesters accuse federal officers in unmarked vehicles of making unlawful arrests

Quote:
(Newser) – Protesters in Portland, Oregon, say unidentified federal agents dressed in camouflage have been driving around in unmarked minivans and grabbing people off the streets. The US Marshals Special Operations Group and the Border Patrol Tactical Unit have been sent to Portland to protect federal property. But protesters describe being detained well away from federal property, where nothing is happening, per KPTV. Local accounts and videos suggest this has been happening since at least Tuesday, reports Oregon Public Broadcasting....
Federal agents... unmarked vans... snatching people off the streets....

Weren't we told Obama was going to do this?
By volkom 2020-07-17 17:57:45  
is that not what we wanted? Thought we wanted to be more like china and have a more authoritarian government.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-17 18:22:28  
my prediction: Its people Larping as soldiers trying to manufacture a narrative and not actually the fed.

Two men in camo? in a white unmarked van? yea doesnt compute. if it was fed boys they'd be in swat styled gear, not camo, and using marked vehicles.
[+]
By volkom 2020-07-17 18:29:17  
i think one of the videos it said police on the guy's vest
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-17 18:30:56  
Its actually feds. Check the links.

I mean they have militia cosplayers in Portland once or twice a month. They know them by name. These are NOT militia cosplayers.

Militia cosplayers can't throw people in jail....
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-17 18:41:41  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Its actually feds. Check the links.

I mean they have militia cosplayers in Portland once or twice a month. They know them by name. These are NOT militia cosplayers.

Militia cosplayers can't throw people in jail....

nobody got thrown in jail to my knowledge.

Quote:
Pettibone says he was taken to the federal courthouse, searched, placed in a cell, then released after asking for a lawyer. He says he wasn't given a reason for his arrest or any record of it.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-17 18:43:33  
and again - were taking a rioters word for it.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-17 18:46:40  
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-17 20:13:34  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-17 20:15:30  
seriously watch this segment. the ***going on with the Neo-China-Nazi party is insane
By Prong 2020-07-17 20:39:34  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

To any leftist governor, simply applying the law is a mission to provoke confrontation.

Like Minn, Minnesota having the nerve to ask FEMA for taxpayer relief to help rebuild after they sat back and allowed the riots to destroy the city. They refused "federal aid" in limiting the damages, but now want people from every state to pay for their nonsense. Tough, Minneapolis, welcome to Detroit 2.0. You deserve it.

Portland has been a haven for lunacy for decades. They should pull out all law enforcement and just let them chew one another up for a few months until it hits the doorsteps of the Kate Brown's of the state. Then she'll scream for help from her gated community.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-18 08:23:59  
Trump Accused of Deploying 'Secret Police' in Portland as Political Stunt
Newsweek

'Secret police force': Feds reportedly pull Portland protesters into unmarked vehicles, stirring outrage

USA Today

ACLU files lawsuit over federal agents in Portland

The Hill

First thing on my news feed today.

/coffee
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-18 10:18:28  
im watching the video here - i'm absolutely convinced this was a deep fake event. i could be wrong - but so much was wrong here. they had very convincing outfits for sure, and could have been rogue agents, but so much is wrong here.

1. They're not driving any kind of a federal vehicle. no plates, and you can clearly see a state inspection sticker in the driver side corner of the window. it looks like a brown soccer mom's minivan.
2. Neither person is carrying their standard issue weapons, which are MP5's, and not able to be purchased by the general public.
3. one has several feet (about 20) of rope hooked to their belt loop, which would never be kept there, or ever even be on hand for an operation like this.
4. Neither person says anything. They issue no commands, they just walk up, grab his arms and walk him away.
5. This ones important: THEY DONT HANDCUFF, OR RESTRAIN HIM IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.
6. The WH has said NOTHING about this - indicating they are still trying to figure out who did it. Trump would INSTANTLY own any action he was taking against antifa. hed come out and paint it as his task force was detaining a violent antifa terrorists.

This stinks worse than a turd on a hot day.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-18 10:19:55  
i've only also seen one video of this- no other videos or photos of any other events of this happening that i've seen despite everyone saying it's happening all over the place. somethings ***.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-18 10:21:41  
oh one other thing i noticed. theres only like three people on the street. the two recording, and the guy who was grabbed. i see no signs of any other protestors, nothing.
[+]
Administrator
サーバ: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2020-07-18 10:32:22  
Cerberus.Hideka said: »
5. This ones important: THEY DONT HANDCUFF, OR RESTRAIN HIM IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.

My theory for when people don't resist is that they're grabbing their own embedded people.

The fact of the matter is that states wouldn't be filing lawsuits if there was nothing there, so while we don't know what is happening, to assume it's nothing is probably a little silly. The acting head of DHS has already rejected calls for them to leave; if they weren't there, he would have just said they weren't there.

Also, "deep fake". C'mon, man. Loosen up that tinfoil a bit, it's cutting off circulation.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-18 10:40:13  
Drama Torama said: »

My theory for when people don't resist is that they're grabbing their own embedded people.

Could be- that would be MUCH more belivable than trump having his gestapo grabbing 'innocent peaceful protesters' off of the street.

The fact of the matter is that states wouldn't be filing lawsuits if there was nothing there

on this i hope you can see that you are absolutely wrong. Portland's leadership is some of the worst orange man bad TDS types in the country. They would ABSOLUTELY file a lawsuit purely for the optics.

, so while we don't know what is happening, to assume it's nothing is probably a little silly. The acting head of DHS has already rejected calls for them to leave; if they weren't there, he would have just said they weren't there.

no he rejected calls to leave the federal courthouses that have been getting attacked nightly for nearly two months. the mayor has no power to eject federal officers who are protecting federal property, or enforcing federal law.

Also, "deep fake". C'mon, man. Loosen up that tinfoil a bit, it's cutting off circulation.

you think its the first time someones dressed up like a cop or soldier and done something wrong to paint it as if the cops and soldiers were doing something wrong?
[+]
Administrator
サーバ: Hyperion
By Cruz Missive 2020-07-18 10:49:16  
on this i hope you can see that you are absolutely wrong. Portland's leadership is some of the worst orange man bad TDS types in the country. They would ABSOLUTELY file a lawsuit purely for the optics.

It's not Portland's leadership, it's the governor of the state, Kate Brown. States do not file lawsuits as a PR stunt, because losing them carries consequences in the form of establishing precedent. You file lawsuits because you either expect to win, or because the cost of doing nothing is higher than the cost of losing.

you think its the first time someones dressed up like a cop or soldier and done something wrong to paint it as if the cops and soldiers were doing something wrong?

That's not what a deep fake is. The phrase you're looking for is false flag. I mean, it's not that either, but at least get your taxonomy right.

TDS

I'm old enough to remember BDS. The claim was just as dumb then as it is now. Tossing it out at anyone who disagrees with the Maximum Leader just makes you look more like cultists.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-18 10:58:34  
Cruz Missive said: »
It's not Portland's leadership, it's the governor of the state, Kate Brown. States do not file lawsuits as a PR stunt, because losing them carries consequences in the form of establishing precedent. You file lawsuits because you either expect to win, or because the cost of doing nothing is higher than the cost of losing.

or, you file it, again for the optics, and then simply drop the suit once the desired effect is achieved.

That's not what a deep fake is. The phrase you're looking for is false flag. I mean, it's not that either, but at least get your taxonomy right.

Fair enough. call it a 'false flag' then.

I'm old enough to remember BDS. The claim was just as dumb then as it is now. Tossing it out at anyone who disagrees with the Maximum Leader just makes you look more like cultists.

i apparently am not as the only BDS i know of is the anti-semitic slogan that the far left picked up in recent years, Boycot,Divest and Sanction, in regards to israel.
Administrator
サーバ: Exodus
By Putin On'the'ritz 2020-07-18 10:59:53  
i apparently am not as the only BDS i know of is the anti-semitic slogan that the far left picked up in recent years, Boycot,Divest and Sanction, in regards to israel.

Bush Derangement Syndrome was all the rage in the early 2000s.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-18 11:02:02  
Putin On'the'ritz said: »

Bush Derangement Syndrome was all the rage in the early 2000s.

i've LITERALLY never heard it used. you are the first person i've EVER heard use it, and i was a democrat in the bush and obama era. not once lol
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-18 11:06:15  
YouTube Video Placeholder

good watch
Administrator
サーバ: Exodus
By Putin On'the'ritz 2020-07-18 11:10:37  
i've LITERALLY never heard it used. you are the first person i've EVER heard use it, and i was a democrat in the bush and obama era. not once lol

Yeah, if you'd spent some time on the right in those days, like I did, you'd have heard a lot of it. To be fair, these were the days before the rampant weaponization of social media, but it was definitely out there. Krauthammer was the guy who coined it, but people ran with it. I wasn't all that surprised to see it come back.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-18 11:31:21  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

In Portland, 'It's Like Stop and Frisk Meets Guantanamo Bay'
Protesters accuse federal officers in unmarked vehicles of making unlawful arrests

Quote:
(Newser) – Protesters in Portland, Oregon, say unidentified federal agents dressed in camouflage have been driving around in unmarked minivans and grabbing people off the streets. The US Marshals Special Operations Group and the Border Patrol Tactical Unit have been sent to Portland to protect federal property. But protesters describe being detained well away from federal property, where nothing is happening, per KPTV. Local accounts and videos suggest this has been happening since at least Tuesday, reports Oregon Public Broadcasting....
Federal agents... unmarked vans... snatching people off the streets....

Weren't we told Obama was going to do this?
That looks fake as ***. It looks completely staged.

And yes, I did watch the video.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 18