Can Someone Explain Achievements?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » Can someone explain achievements?
Can someone explain achievements?
 Cerberus.Dierdren
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Dierdren
By Cerberus.Dierdren 2020-07-26 13:46:57  
Not asking for myself. But how could someone with literally every thing done and every REMA to 119, story line missions, merits, job master, all crafting everything done not be ahead of someone with less done? It's been bugging me so looking for an explanation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
サーバ: Asura
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-07-26 14:19:30  
points system has been ***!!! for years now
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-26 14:30:20  
The points worked exactly like it was supposed to until the glows.

I had/have somewhere an exact break down of how it works but I stopped tracking my characters points before glows became reasonable.

It's pretty simple, each level of the weapons has a higher point value. a 75 relic is worth (10k) then 80 relic is (15k) 85 relic (20k) etc up to 119III Somewhere in the 119 I II III it gets messed up

Example: first vs second. Rajang has more than dippity but the orders are reversed, they're identical except rajang has 2 more 119III mythics,(and ochain 99 vs 90) Both are missing the same stuff (jobs and crafts)
 Lakshmi.Avereith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2020-07-26 14:36:34  
even forgetting those. I don't think missions update anymore at all
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-26 14:37:42  
That too

A lot of the tracking ability is gone (server jumps) (guildwork fails) (SE community site is gone)

It needs to be totally redone
By Jetackuu 2020-07-26 14:47:51  
I mean at a glance it's obvious your job levels aren't being counted.
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-07-26 15:06:34  
Rema's is all it tracks accurately anymore. Missions crafts jobs merits exp etc all are messed up for the most part in the fact that they don't register correctly.
By Jetackuu 2020-07-26 15:19:12  
Hmm, it is odd that it doesn't track levels anymore even though they are clearly tracked by the site, may be intentional. A lot of the other data could be scraped in certain ways, just the methodology has never been implemented. I'd be weary of touching it too, as soon as Rooks does people will bug to change the methodology too, and it will be impossible to please everyone.