Any word/testing on how Gleti's Knife stacks up as an offhand for various things? Compared to augmented Ternion, delay is higher and critical hit rate is probably worse than WS damage, but I would think the 2% extra triple attack, higher skill bonuses, 15 dex, and 30 attack must count for something.
I was wondering if this set is modified for Dynamis at all? I hear good things about sanguine in Dynamis. Does hachirin overtake orpheus in Dynamis due to double dark weather? I assume so since it's a 25% increase to dark aligned magic and weaponskills while orpheus is around a 15% increase. Also for those who have tried it, what kind of numbers are you seeing on your sanguine's?
I was wondering if this set is modified for Dynamis at all? I hear good things about sanguine in Dynamis. Does hachirin overtake orpheus in Dynamis due to double dark weather? I assume so since it's a 25% increase to dark aligned magic and weaponskills while orpheus is around a 15% increase. Also for those who have tried it, what kind of numbers are you seeing on your sanguine's?
Dark obi generates more consistent numbers but the weather bonus can still proc, 33% chance, with O Sash resulting in higher spike numbers so its up to you really. Keep in mind that the all in one Obi on lightsday will lower the bonus to 15% instead of the 25%.
In the tank party (meaning all I really get are marches and sometimes a Wizard roll) I average 45-55k Sanguines in dynamis D on the wave 3 boss with Bolster'd Malaise. Pending resists and Rayke/Gambit I have hit up to 83k. I can't be assed carrying around 3 obis (dark, light, and Hachirin) so I just fulltime Orpheus sash, the difference in average Sanguine damage is pretty minor anyway.
Some people prefer Seraph Blade for the wave 3 mega, but I don't have consistent access to Aurorastorm and I don't have a weathersoon ring, so I just stick to Sanguine spam.
In the tank party (meaning all I really get are marches and sometimes a Wizard roll) I average 45-55k Sanguines in dynamis D on the wave 3 boss with Bolster'd Malaise. Pending resists and Rayke/Gambit I have hit up to 83k. I can't be assed carrying around 3 obis (dark, light, and Hachirin) so I just fulltime Orpheus sash, the difference in average Sanguine damage is pretty minor anyway.
Some people prefer Seraph Blade for the wave 3 mega, but I don't have consistent access to Aurorastorm and I don't have a weathersoon ring, so I just stick to Sanguine spam.
I'm always RDM/NIN for dynamis. I don't do much meleeing in wave 3 (although more now that we're down almost a full party) because I don't get much in the way of melee buffs, but I do all the silencing + debuffing, and all the dangerous add silencing during the wave 3 mega.
Edit: Usually parse around 10% on the disjoined (losing to the CORs and Ejin's SAM).
In the tank party (meaning all I really get are marches and sometimes a Wizard roll) I average 45-55k Sanguines in dynamis D on the wave 3 boss with Bolster'd Malaise. Pending resists and Rayke/Gambit I have hit up to 83k. I can't be assed carrying around 3 obis (dark, light, and Hachirin) so I just fulltime Orpheus sash, the difference in average Sanguine damage is pretty minor anyway.
Some people prefer Seraph Blade for the wave 3 mega, but I don't have consistent access to Aurorastorm and I don't have a weathersoon ring, so I just stick to Sanguine spam.
Thanks! I'll give it a shot. What cape do you run for this setup?
I'm always RDM/NIN for dynamis. I don't do much meleeing in wave 3 (although more now that we're down almost a full party) because I don't get much in the way of melee buffs, but I do all the silencing + debuffing, and all the dangerous add silencing during the wave 3 mega.
Edit: Usually parse around 10% on the disjoined (losing to the CORs and Ejin's SAM).
For my RDM's, they are usually the top in dps on W3 while favoring Seraph Blade. I do make sure the alliance is setup to favor it by including a SCH as one of the main healers. 66k-99k Seraph Blade is not uncommon on trash volte mobs; you'll frequently see them be one shotted.
In the tank party (meaning all I really get are marches and sometimes a Wizard roll) I average 45-55k Sanguines in dynamis D on the wave 3 boss with Bolster'd Malaise. Pending resists and Rayke/Gambit I have hit up to 83k. I can't be assed carrying around 3 obis (dark, light, and Hachirin) so I just fulltime Orpheus sash, the difference in average Sanguine damage is pretty minor anyway.
Some people prefer Seraph Blade for the wave 3 mega, but I don't have consistent access to Aurorastorm and I don't have a weathersoon ring, so I just stick to Sanguine spam.
Thanks! I'll give it a shot. What cape do you run for this setup?
I'm always RDM/NIN for dynamis. I don't do much meleeing in wave 3 (although more now that we're down almost a full party) because I don't get much in the way of melee buffs, but I do all the silencing + debuffing, and all the dangerous add silencing during the wave 3 mega.
Edit: Usually parse around 10% on the disjoined (losing to the CORs and Ejin's SAM).
For my RDM's, they are usually the top in dps on W3 while favoring Seraph Blade. I do make sure the alliance is setup to favor it by including a SCH as one of the main healers. 66k-99k Seraph Blade is not uncommon on trash volte mobs; you'll frequently see them be one shotted.
Would be fun but I'm the only RDM, and we're multiboxing two full parties with 4-5 people. I'm in the tank party to make the tank's life easier and we don't bard swap into the tank party. Only mentioned parse numbers as a very rough way of saying you can do well if you put the effort in and your group does things conducing to magic damage (Malaise, Rayke, Gambit). There are certainly plenty of RDMs better than I am, lol.
In the tank party (meaning all I really get are marches and sometimes a Wizard roll) I average 45-55k Sanguines in dynamis D on the wave 3 boss with Bolster'd Malaise. Pending resists and Rayke/Gambit I have hit up to 83k. I can't be assed carrying around 3 obis (dark, light, and Hachirin) so I just fulltime Orpheus sash, the difference in average Sanguine damage is pretty minor anyway.
Some people prefer Seraph Blade for the wave 3 mega, but I don't have consistent access to Aurorastorm and I don't have a weathersoon ring, so I just stick to Sanguine spam.
Thanks! I'll give it a shot. What cape do you run for this setup?
You can get your 2% Haste from an Offhand Gleti's Knife instead of a Hasty Pinion +1 if you're looking for an alternative to your enspell tp set. I usually have my Ranged slot locked for Ullr
Necro Bump Detected!
[94 days between previous and next post]
Outstanding work! I have a couple of questions about the proposed LUA.
Do you think it is possible to modify the HUD to include it in a single vertical line?
And do you think it is possible to create a function that modifies the sets.defense based on the sub job used?
I've made several attempts at both but nothing seems to work 100%.
It’s been constantly linked to in other threads so here it is for a little better access. It’s not complete nor hashed out entirely. Some things don’t belong and I’ve not had the time to fix.
All that said, if you expect to find side grades, downgrades, or other options aside from whatever is listed below you’re not going to find it here. Below is all of the gear I personally use for RDM. Not every set listed is what should be used for x-scenario. I’ve attached a link to my personal lua at the end as well if you need it but I have not uploaded the updated version. Node 349