Spam The Spammers?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Spam the spammers?
Spam the spammers?
 Asura.Tawhoya
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tawhoya
By Asura.Tawhoya 2020-11-13 20:54:54  
I had a thought the other day and I am curious if you think it could work:

If we get enough people to spam the botters who /yell every 30 sec with unique tells, do you think it would make a difference? I'm imagining numerous /t spam them when people see the /yell, instead of people doing it as a job.
Do you think this would be a big enough of a deterrent over time? It seems like it would be satisfying to know that we are annoying them as much as they are annoying us.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-11-13 21:07:45  
It's a bot. You'd be literally telling no one, while someone would see it, it's a battle you can't win.

You could yell back. At some point, square will have to do something if you get enough people to be unruly enough.

No ones ever committed enough. So many things could be fixed with mere brute force.
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2020-11-13 21:13:35  
Let’s set designated times to all yell to sell job points and aeonic clears
[+]
 Asura.Tawhoya
user: Tawhoya
By Asura.Tawhoya 2020-11-13 21:28:21  
The bots aren't managing themselves, there's someone managing them. If they can't tell who is a customer and who is an *** hole, then that could be a huge annoyance.
By Shichishito 2020-11-14 00:41:16  
if they are automated to the point where no humon has interact with potential customers it would be pointless to spam them. approach a different point in the RMT life cycle where humans are involved, maybe mercs?