How Much Gil Can You Make In A Day.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » How much gil can you make in a day.
How much gil can you make in a day.
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Eothan
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Eothan
By Cerberus.Eothan 2020-11-19 17:46:34  
On average how much gil can you earn in a day. be it from any source.

For me I have been playing quite some time and have everything level nice and high with crafting and even desything. now I don't want tips or secrets just wondering how you are doing with the market boards.
By marlinselfish 2020-11-19 17:48:22  
Send me 1m and I will tell you.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-11-19 17:51:48  
Infinite. You could craft a hundred SU5 weapons and sell them all in a day.

Merc a billion. Craft a billion. Neither? Maybe 50m+ with a full set of dailys; A dyna, 2 odysseys, 4 Omens, some ambuscades, 50 seems totally possible, boring but possible.
By RadialArcana 2020-11-19 18:02:01  
With a question like this you need to remove merc work from it.
By Pantafernando 2020-11-19 18:10:43  
In my case, im still at multiboxing + multiaccounting + gain exp for my steady weekly source whats way more than my virtual needs.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-11-19 18:44:27  
max one could earn in a day, or a repeatable amount every day?

As @Eiryl points out above, if you ran all the time-gated events in one day (1 dyna-D, 2 odysseys, 4 omens) that's a huge increase over what you'd make the next 3 days. Just like your first night of 5 or so VD ambuscade runs can net more gil via sellables than the last 5 runs you do.

So the question of "what's the maximum gil you can earn in a single day" is a very different question than "what is your typical daily gil earning?"
 Cerberus.Eothan
By Cerberus.Eothan 2020-11-19 19:53:23  
Quote:
On average how much gil can you earn in a day. be it from any source.

I'm referring, on your average day, how much gil do you obtain

If you would like to share your answer go ahead. This intended to see if I'm or any of you below the curve in a normal distribution of obtaining gil
[+]
 Cerberus.Eothan
By Cerberus.Eothan 2020-11-19 20:29:14  
Well just to share with you guys, I'm able to do an steady 2.7~2.9 mill a day, with only this char

*No Merc*
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-11-19 20:39:02  
Cerberus.Eothan said: »
Well just to share with you guys, I'm able to do an steady 2.7~2.9 mill a day, with only this char

*No Merc*
~3m is what I'd expect if you just ran an omen and an odyssey every day.

That's only 3 hours of play though. Put 3 15 minute salvages on there and bump it another 2m.
(*Alex is a little on the cheap side atm and server prices will very)
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-11-19 21:43:09  
It really depends on what campaigns are running. Sometimes HTBFs you can clear a dozen within an hour, get a few extra mil if campaign is up, and that's unlimited. The omen depends if you are soloing swarts or fighting boss for the highest drop (moonbow stone?). That's like 2m from the mat alone. If there's a vw campaign, there's a few other noteworthy sellables to make money from. There's not much to make from unity, so it's mostly a time waster, but you could expend accolades on something like beaks or tolbas and make a little bit there. Won't be able to cap it daily unless there's a campaign. You can solo AAs for eschite or whatever, the pops are usually cheap and you can get a couple in a few runs.

I would say it varies a good bit, 3-5m sounds average enough
 Bahamut.Suph
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2020-11-19 21:50:05  
There's not enough demand for it, but you can build a PW pop From scratch in about 4 hours (and about an additional 30 mins for each extra PW pop per multibox mule).

Also bring camera for when you fight Tinnin, two Tinnin fights will use up both cameras’ charges and give you enough Zeni for the Whole PW run
[+]
 Asura.Ramsy
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2020-11-19 22:27:56  
When I needed gil to make Carn I was making about 15M a day doing just PLing in the mornings. This was before the countless rmt PL shouts though.
By Pantafernando 2020-11-20 01:59:31  
Im also creating a bunch of mithras mules for prostitution in Lower Jeuno.

Maybe i can get some dozen milions daily by tricking those virgins FFXI players pretending im a real girl.
By Rips 2020-11-20 02:06:19  
Both Alex and Swarts are dipping. A bit alarming if you ask me, but to be expected.

You can't go wrong with end game currency farming though.
By Rips 2020-11-20 02:08:00  
Asura.Ramsy said: »
When I needed gil to make Carn I was making about 15M a day doing just PLing in the mornings. This was before the countless rmt PL shouts though.

To be fair, I see way more CP than EXP. There's still a demand for EXP and I think the market is still open for that.

On a side note, I don't know if anyone saw the 5 botting BSTs in Port Bastok / Escha Zi'tah warp point #2 this month. They may have been around longer.

They are doing nothing but farming merits and then zoning to fight Garuda. The only thing I can think of is the campaign for the currency - especially Beitetsu boxes.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-11-20 02:10:52  
Gazillions of gillies, averaging per stay, and more for the fray, if you only happen to play today, then nothing is above all par lay.

Edit, and that just happened to be my post of the day, touche!

I mean, are you capable of clearing an Aeonic each day? That may take your Gil troubles away, if only for today.
[+]
By Rips 2020-11-20 02:14:11  
Eothan, if you have a goal of some sort in mind and an amount you want to reach - farm clusters in sky. That'll do.
[+]
By SimonSes 2020-11-20 04:28:24  
Bahamut.Suph said: »
Also bring camera for when you fight Tinnin, two Tinnin fights will use up both cameras’ charges and give you enough Zeni for the Whole PW run

Brilliant!
[+]
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2020-11-20 07:36:54  
Don't buy your crafting mats. Actually do the events and craft the rewards. Much higher profits when your only investment is time.
[+]
By Delagyela 2020-11-20 08:26:05  
Any amount of value in items in a day however selling materials or finished products this last year has been a complete nightmare.
 Cerberus.Eothan
By Cerberus.Eothan 2020-11-20 09:39:47  
Rips said: »
Eothan, if you have a goal of some sort in mind and an amount you want to reach - farm clusters in sky. That'll do.

You would flood the market before selling all the clusters you obtained farming. FFXIAH has marked the selling speed of some clusters as average and the others as fast; Fast speed being the sale of of 4 units of (Lightning Cluster x12) per day. Where you are only able to put 6 items on the AH.

There is no way you can make a sustentable profit with this method before finding out that you have you inventory filled with cluster crystals you can not sell in the AH.

So I doubt if you can even make 600k per day with this method...

Lakshmi.Avereith
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2020-11-20 09:50:09  
Delagyela said: »
Any amount of value in items in a day however selling materials or finished products this last year has been a complete nightmare.
yeah sparks nerf was a hell of a thing for sales on any server that isn't asura

I'm pretty much done trying to craft unless it's a request for a signed item with gil in hand. Not like I can do anything with gil and capped out storage anyway
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-11-20 09:58:29  
You can farm items all you want all day if you choose to.

Converting said items to gil is another thing though.
 Bismarck.Zalena
VIP
サーバ: Bismarck
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Zalena 2020-11-20 10:01:22  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

This is true. Have a few LS mates who farm walk of echoes and still trying to sell belts, etc.

I would say if you need some quick gil, is the sparks and if you have high demand items like Alexandrites, plutons, etc.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-11-20 10:03:14  
Sparks are limited though.

Need to farm regular items like Alexs and dynamis currency.
 Bismarck.Zalena
VIP
サーバ: Bismarck
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Zalena 2020-11-20 10:18:05  

Yea that's why I said quick gil lol like 200k from the shields
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-11-20 10:24:06  
Oh, I always empty out my sparks as soon as it hits 99999.
 Cerberus.Eothan
By Cerberus.Eothan 2020-11-20 10:28:19  

Totally agree. Anyways, I dont believe that gil is that important as it was back then in the early 2010's
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-11-20 12:03:19  
Bismarck.Zalena said: »

Yea that's why I said quick gil lol like 200k from the shields

It's around 1g/spark conversion, so every 99999 dump should net around a mil. Same with prize powders
First Page 2