Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Mars Orb Sale - x82 Month 1 / x99 Month 2
Mars Orb Sale - x82 Month 1 / x99 Month 2
By Rips 2021-01-09 12:40:20  
Hello Asura friends,

I will soon have 2 full accounts of characters at level 99 with AMAN Trove unlocked in addition to a main alt with a single 99.

That's 33 characters at 99.

With the amount of silver vouchers I plan to acquire for each I will have 82.5 Mars Orbs on month 1 and 99 Mars Orbs on month 2 available for sale at 2M each.

How it will work:

1) It will take place in Yughott Grotto.
2) You will be the party leader for full control.
3) You will trade me the gil before I pop the orb and I will enter and then stand to the side.

If you're interested in being a buyer, send me a PM. We can set aside a night to do this once a month on the calendar. If you're interested in doing this for only 1 month to test your luck, that's fine, too.

I'm happy to report that one buyer received an Orphesus's Sash and I've only sold 10 orbs so far.

I will be ready at the end of the month. It's first come, first serve.
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2021-01-09 12:57:04  
Rips said: »
Hello Asura friends,

I will soon have 2 full accounts of characters at level 99 with AMAN Trove unlocked in addition to a main alt with a single 99.

With the amount of silver vouchers I plan to acquire for each I will have 82.5 Mars Orbs on month 1, and 99 Mars Orbs on month 2 available for sale at 2M each.

This is life goals right here^^^^
By Rips 2021-01-09 12:58:00  
Odin.Senaki said: »
Hello Asura friends,

With the amount of silver vouchers I plan to acquire for each I will have 82.5 Mars Orbs on month 1, and 99 Mars Orbs on month 2 available for sale at 2M each.

You were my inspiration lol.
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2021-01-09 13:00:06  
Odin.Senaki said: »
Hello Asura friends,

You were my inspiration lol.

Damn dude, I'm honored. <3
By Pantafernando 2021-01-09 13:40:20  
A sugestion i can give is to mix your pool with mars and venus.

Personally i do on my less developed chars 5 RoE quests plus 5 vouchers purchase.

So i get the free mars and exchange the vouchers for a venus.

Last i saw, the prices between mars and venus was 2m and 5m while the voucher cost is just 66% higher, whats still more profitable even considering the 500k price for the vouchers.

In terms of results, the odds for louds on venus are nearly double of a mars.
[+]
By Rips 2021-01-09 14:11:33  
Pantafernando said: »
A sugestion i can give is to mix your pool with mars and venus.

Personally i do on my less developed chars 5 RoE quests plus 5 vouchers purchase.

So i get the free mars and exchange the vouchers for a venus.

Last i saw, the prices between mars and venus was 2m and 5m while the voucher cost is just 66% higher, whats still more profitable even considering the 500k price for the vouchers.

In terms of results, the odds for louds on venus are nearly double of a mars.

Thanks for this. I have thought of it.

5 voucher purchase - Unity / HP / AH + Conquest Points / Ambu entry for 10 vouchers.
By Taint 2021-01-09 14:22:58  
Plus with Mars and Venus you do less zoning. I do this with my mules. Buy Mars+Venus each mule and they can stay in the zone for both before the heading back to Jeuno.
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-01-09 14:48:14  
With how much the prices of orbs has dropped, the hassle involved, the time involved, and the recent campaign, I think you would just make more money selling money drops, but you would need more accounts. Two to be in zone to start the 5 minute loot timer and one in town to yell when good gear drops.

Also, don't do it some random Tuesday at 6 AM. Try to do it at NA prime time on a weekend.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2021-01-09 14:55:44  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Two to be in zone to start the 5 minute loot timer and one in town to yell when good gear drops.

Fill your inventory before opening and you won't need another character inside.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-01-09 15:02:22  
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2021-01-09 15:38:56  
I can’t imagine doing all that work, leveling chars, logging them in, zoning, buying from NPCs 100x, doing weekly objectives, and paying all that RL money for 200mil a month lol.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-09 15:47:54  
Asura.Botosi said: »
I can’t imagine doing all that work, leveling chars, logging them in, zoning, buying from NPCs 100x, doing weekly objectives, and paying all that RL money for 200mil a month lol.

While I agree it's solidly in the "not worth it" category (which is why I haven't done it)

You're thinking to broadly. Once they're all 99'd it's one day of solid effort grabbing the easy silvers and spending orbs. For 200m. I would HOPE he's not going to do besieged and campaign and all that ***.

I mean, you wouldn't log in 33 characters, touch 33 HP, sell 33 crystals, type /u hello x33, and then zone 100 times for 200m? that's not really that much work.
[+]
By Rips 2021-01-09 16:31:08  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

While I agree it's solidly in the "not worth it" category (which is why I haven't done it)

You're thinking to broadly. Once they're all 99'd it's one day of solid effort grabbing the easy silvers and spending orbs. For 200m. I would HOPE he's not going to do besieged and campaign and all that ***.

I mean, you wouldn't log in 33 characters, touch 33 HP, sell 33 crystals, type /u hello x33, and then zone 100 times for 200m? that's not really that much work.

I'm definitely not doing besieged.

I get a free Mars orb, purchase 5 vouchers, say {Hello!} in dead unities so I can actually say it, touch my HP crystal, AH something random. That's 1 mars orb and 8 vouchers. I will 100% do conquest points for that .5 of an orb that carries over to next month - so an extra orb and a half. 1 more voucher and I can do a Venus... but do I really want to enter Ambu every month? 16 pairs of characters which don't have access to Whitegate / past / Adoulin? The past 3 KI's alone would have sucked. I don't know if I'm up for that. But once I have the book warps permanently... who knows.

Getting my characters to 99 has sucked. Not going to lie. Never going to do it again. I highly recommend against it as it can truly play with your head and burn you out on the game. But working from home and being on call at a really great job has afforded me this privilege since November, so I've been lucky.

My GEO is done with Idris and all of its gear. I have an up-and-coming COR that I have to gear and a BRD. I would pop these orbs myself but over my 20 year career my luck and TH has notoriously never worked for me, but ALWAYS for others where I showed up to help.

So PM today for some lucky orbs.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-01-09 17:02:22  

All RoE stuffs for the 5 quests for like 16 chars in a same account is one solid day of work.

Now, it all depend on you goals. If its strickly thinking about money, maybe if you can make more for the same time frame, you can skip orbs entirelly.

But if you are aiming for Omen bodies, probably should be common sense, you wont get all of them doing omen. But doable with orbs.

I never managed to see one direct drop while i did for a months. But rotating mules, its almost garanteed one body per month
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
By Rips 2021-02-09 23:30:47  
It's a new month so it's time for more Aman Trove. Below is a list of the drops that were received. There was also Regal Gauntlets, but I failed to remember to take a picture. Please feel free to reach out to me if you want to negotiate prices. I am selling for 2M but will reduce the price if you're mass buying. If you need someone to /yell in town for you, I am happy to do that as well.

By Draylo 2021-02-09 23:36:10  
This is why everyone is 6 boxing+ these days, everyone gettin greedy for that gil! What happen to the days of farming beehive chips lol.
[+]
By Rips 2021-02-09 23:37:59  
Draylo said: »
This is why everyone is 6 boxing+ these days, everyone gettin greedy for that gil! What happen to the days of farming beehive chips lol.

The trauma of farming beehive chips for gil is a plight I shared, believe me.

What really attracts people I find is the Dagon Breastplate or the Shamash Robe.