Odyssey Lullaby

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » Odyssey lullaby
Odyssey lullaby
By Asawlith 2021-04-08 15:09:27  
Anyone know which mobs lullaby dont stick on ? The other day I noticed trolls resisted my lullaby (after halo was dead). Maybe my set messed up buy we got wiped shortly after that so I never got to try second lullaby.
 Leviathan.Boposhopo
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Boposhopo
By Leviathan.Boposhopo 2021-04-08 15:27:32  
Any Agon mob lullaby generally doesn't stick, sheep and rams as well from my experience. Anything else haven't had issues with landing lullaby
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Padisharcreel 2021-04-08 15:36:58  
Only ever seen lullaby land on Agon mobs in A. Never had it land in B or C. Haven't ever tried it with ES, but my group just single target sleeps the trash mobs around the Halo. We have the tank rush in first and super tank the Beastmen while DDs kill the halo.

Lullaby also doesn't work on Qutrubs.
サーバ: Odin
user: tallica
By Odin.Kingofthenorth 2021-04-08 16:59:11  
The large rams resist.
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2021-04-08 17:27:15  
Asawlith said: »
Anyone know which mobs lullaby dont stick on ? The other day I noticed trolls resisted my lullaby (after halo was dead). Maybe my set messed up buy we got wiped shortly after that so I never got to try second lullaby.
In Sheol C Rams and Qutrubs cannot be slept with Lullaby.
And of course all of the Agon mobs, but they're immune to all forms of sleep afaik.

If I recall Qutrub give the "immune" message.
Rams get the "resist" message, hinting that they might be sleepable, but I tried with NiTro on and still got resisted, so that pretty much means they're immune to Lullaby, de facto.
By Pantafernando 2021-04-08 18:44:09  
And here i thought i would hear some Odyssey OST...
 Bismarck.Sterk
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-04-08 19:24:03  
Asura.Sechs said: »
And of course all of the Agon mobs, but they're immune to all forms of sleep afaik.
Lands with Stymie at least.