Need Help With LUA On Guide

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Need help with LUA on guide
Need help with LUA on guide
By cramerb535 2022-06-26 19:39:25  
I have the lua up and running (YAY) but I am not very experienced with luas and as far as swapping out gearsets i see pre and mid casts for a lot of stuff and do not have all the gear contained within. I know how to export sets and paste them but before I go crazy what is my strategy with PLD? For example where do I plug my emnity set in?
By Garzyan 2022-06-27 08:05:07  
i dont play pld myself. but i would guess you put your emnity gear on stuff that need it. like for your provoke. put your emnity for that. as with flash and other ja/spells that helps you get more emnity
 Ramuh.Spookyfish
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Spookyfish 2022-06-27 08:42:42  
Precast is most often fast cast for spells, JA enhancing JSE for the respective JA.

Midcast will depend entirely on what it's calling that midcast set for. Phalanx+ for a midcast.phalanx, ehancing duration/skill for any other midcast.enhancing.

ctrl+f and search enmity, dump your enmity sets in these areas but keep in mind you may have a standard enmity set, a SIRD enmity set and so on. Those you would modify according to what type of enmity set it is named as, prioritizing SIRD/DT etc and adding enmity in where you have room.
By cramerb535 2022-06-27 08:46:11  
Ramuh.Spookyfish said: »
Precast is most often fast cast for spells, JA enhancing JSE for the respective JA.

Midcast will depend entirely on what it's calling that midcast set for. Phalanx+ for a midcast.phalanx, ehancing duration/skill for any other midcast.enhancing.

ctrl+f and search enmity, dump your enmity sets in these areas but keep in mind you may have a standard enmity set, a SIRD enmity set and so on. Those you would modify according to what type of enmity set it is named as, prioritizing SIRD/DT etc and adding enmity in where you have room.

So most likely my enmity sets will be midcast? I think that’s where I am lost as again I am not well versed in gearswap. And my tanking set will plug into engaged? I think part of the problem is I don’t have a ton of gear sets. I do have a handful such as enmity, PDT, MDT, and fast cast
By Garzyan 2022-06-27 09:11:53  
yea midcast, precasts is all about getting the spells to go off faster. and midcast is while the action is going.