日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Sortie Release - Info
Sortie Release - Info
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 162 163 164
By Chimerawizard 2022-09-02 17:56:15  
Fenrir.Velner said: »
Chimerawizard said: »
Seems like Casket C1 requires Coffer C first.
Killed a bunch of skeles real fast but failed to pop the casket. Nothing changed except failing to find bhoot quickly enough.

Also, was in U2, so no ffxidb :( and Degei didn't spawn.

I don't think the Bhoot matters. I almost never get the Bhoot chest, or even find the Bhoot first, but consistently get the blue that appears to be linked to quick kills. I suspect that if quick kills is the trigger, aggroing starts that timer.
ah, that's possible. we did agro most of our kills long before we started fighting them.
Thanks.
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2022-09-02 21:43:07  
I have been having trouble with Skomora (C Boss).

At (seemingly random) Setting The Stage will do 4000 damage even to my entire party 1 shotting everyone. Trusts, me (Drg) in -dt gear, mages in the back, everyone. I started using SV dark carol, still 4k.

Yes, I have the metal.

I started paying more attention. This last run, after exactly 3 min (AM was wearing off), he used it and wiped me. Raised/reset/buff/etc. Re-engage and it instantly used it again after 1 melee atk round.

My only theory is its an enrage at 3 minutes based on the fact that I have defeated him without issue a few times, but 2 runs i have had this experience. I did not notice the engage time on wipe last week, but it was not very quick, and i similarly could not win after a reset. But that is based off of 1 experience that I payed close attention.

Has anyone else worked out/identified this Setting the Stage issues?
By Sockfoot 2022-09-02 22:03:25  
Fenrir.Velner said: »
Seems like Casket C1 requires Coffer C first.
Killed a bunch of skeles real fast but failed to pop the casket. Nothing changed except failing to find bhoot quickly enough.

Also, was in U2, so no ffxidb :( and Degei didn't spawn.

I don't think the Bhoot matters. I almost never get the Bhoot chest, or even find the Bhoot first, but consistently get the blue that appears to be linked to quick kills. I suspect that if quick kills is the trigger, aggroing starts that timer.
ah, that's possible. we did agro most of our kills long before we started fighting them.
Thanks.
Can also confirm that Bhoot doesn't need to be dead for 3x fast kills.
 Shiva.Larrymc
サーバ: Shiva
user: larrymc
By Shiva.Larrymc 2022-09-02 22:20:10  
Lakshmi.Aanalaty said: »
I have been having trouble with Skomora (C Boss).

At (seemingly random) Setting The Stage will do 4000 damage even to my entire party 1 shotting everyone. Trusts, me (Drg) in -dt gear, mages in the back, everyone. I started using SV dark carol, still 4k.

Yes, I have the metal.

I started paying more attention. This last run, after exactly 3 min (AM was wearing off), he used it and wiped me. Raised/reset/buff/etc. Re-engage and it instantly used it again after 1 melee atk round.

My only theory is its an enrage at 3 minutes based on the fact that I have defeated him without issue a few times, but 2 runs i have had this experience. I did not notice the engage time on wipe last week, but it was not very quick, and i similarly could not win after a reset. But that is based off of 1 experience that I payed close attention.

Has anyone else worked out/identified this Setting the Stage issues?

You must kill it within 3 minutes, after that it will start using "Setting the stage" which will wipe the party - it is an high damage Aoe 4000 to 18000, not single target, contrary to the information in bg-wiki.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Galakar
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Galakar
By Bahamut.Galakar 2022-09-03 03:47:34  
Notes on another A3 attempt. Went this time as MNK/RDM. Trusts used were Cornelia, Koru-Moru, Cherukiki, Ulmia, and Star Sibil (in this order). Pulled Abject Leeches with Dia II (which did 2 to 4 damage), and then proceeded to kill them with en-thunder without using any WS. The chest did not drop.

After that tried the same but with Formless Strikes and WS-ing. The chest also didn't drop, but now when rewatching the run it turns out that the Formless Strikes wore off just before I killed the 3rd Leech, so it is worth trying once more, but this time making sure that Formless Strikes are on.
 Asura.Yottaxa
サーバ: Asura
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2022-09-03 14:43:57  
Bahamut.Galakar said: »
Notes on another A3 attempt. Went this time as MNK/RDM. Trusts used were Cornelia, Koru-Moru, Cherukiki, Ulmia, and Star Sibil (in this order). Pulled Abject Leeches with Dia II (which did 2 to 4 damage), and then proceeded to kill them with en-thunder without using any WS. The chest did not drop.

After that tried the same but with Formless Strikes and WS-ing. The chest also didn't drop, but now when rewatching the run it turns out that the Formless Strikes wore off just before I killed the 3rd Leech, so it is worth trying once more, but this time making sure that Formless Strikes are on.

Duno if this helps at all, but solo as RDM/nin with DIA3 pulls and enspells melee + t3/4/5nukes, I had to kill shot with nuke to get A3/A4 to pop. Several Mobs that died from melee hits didn't count.
 Ragnarok.Kanryu
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Kanryu
By Ragnarok.Kanryu 2022-09-03 16:15:49  
KujahFoxfire said: »
We have a new theory about Casket B1 (Blue).

Was doing our usual Leaden only with Malaise on Ice/Water/light where we have previously had it on either 3rd or 5th kill and didnt get anything after 3 kills so we tried something. We let the cor take a little damage before killing each mob after (they usually die before any real damage comes out) and cured them once before killing. We did this on mobs 4 5 and 6 and the 6th dropped the blue. my new theory is you need to cure someone before killing them.

We got it the last few days in 4 fire elementals, with no cures at all.

COR/NIN + RUN/BLU doing Ground Strike > Leaden (Darkness kills). I think it was 4 because best guess is the first one where we did Dimi > Ground Strike > Leaden screwed something up.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-09-03 16:23:52  
Are you guys completely ruling out the possibility that for some objectives there could be multiple ways to obtain them? Like two different paths?
By IGDC 2022-09-03 17:10:46  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Are completely ruling out the possibility that for some objectives there could be multiple ways to obtain them? Like two different paths?

I would (rule it out that is). I can't think of another system that they do (e.g. abyssea procs) that give you more than one way to achieve the desired result.
By IGDC 2022-09-03 17:13:35  
Also, for whoever edits the wiki page, Casket #D2 has a tag for "unknown if there are additional conditions". Our group has done this objective first in runs and gotten chest. Safe to say no other conditions are needed past killing them in order.
 Fenrir.Positron
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2022-09-03 17:18:07  
IGDC said: »
whoever edits the wiki page

That's the funny thing about wikis...
[+]
By ksoze 2022-09-03 18:20:22  
Speculating on sortie V2 +3 that it could likely be inner Ra kaznar with plouton as a boss. What you guys think are possible gameplay elements? Just the same stuff as v1?
 Asura.Schroe
user: Schroe
By Asura.Schroe 2022-09-03 18:41:54  
ksoze said: »
Speculating on sortie V2 +3 that it could likely be inner Ra kaznar with plouton as a boss. What you guys think are possible gameplay elements? Just the same stuff as v1?
Probably kill all 4 Major NMs to enter the middle (similar to beads to fight Ou), then various paths in a rakaznar inner court clone. Hopefully they add detritus to mob drops. Also hope they add lots of crafting recipes but we all know better.
By Chimerawizard 2022-09-03 19:01:42  
Asura.Schroe said: »
ksoze said: »
Probably kill all 4 Major NMs to enter the middle (similar to beads to fight Ou), then various paths in a rakaznar inner court clone. Hopefully they add detritus to mob drops. Also hope they add lots of crafting recipes but we all know better.
I think ID: 20996467 will be the teleporter to the megaboss and 20996452 will be the megaboss.
I could be wrong and they use another ID for one, but the fact there's one no-name ID listed and there's a skipped ID at both the end of the mobs & gadgets means there's room to add the final element. I think the event was ready for publication before escha was released and they just removed that element to give themselves time to make the thing they're actually working on.

I also think to extend the event, using the gadget will require all 4 shards and will consume all 16 temp items when the boss is defeated.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2022-09-03 20:10:51  
Instead, I think that to extend the event they'll require 5 rubies per +3 item (not sapphires, so you can't stockpile them early), which can be gotten with 100k galli or drop from the 5th boss.
 Ragnarok.Kanryu
By Ragnarok.Kanryu 2022-09-03 20:26:48  
Alrighty lads and lasses it's been a few days since our last info dump and it is coming to a close on the known objective front.

Spoilered-out triggers that are 100% replicated to save space and your eyes. I will now make objectives we know work but are for sure not exact in blue. Do blue ones in the listed way exactly to hit the proc. We don't know why, so there will be other ways to hit it. Feel free to read... all 54 pages of the thread and contribute if you wish!

The final objective has been found. Go find a good path for 29/29. We will test it with the main group tomorrow. We did confirm that it pops Blue Casket #C2.

Zone A -
Zone B -
Zone C -
Zone D -
Misc Fun Facts -
Sortie 6-man Group Optimal Path Proposal
Map -
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2022-09-03 20:47:28  
A 3 and 4 are not magic kills. They're kills without using any offensive JA/WS. You can auto-attack them with the appropriate trusts out and get those chests, for whatever it's worth.
 Carbuncle.Snicky
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Snicky
By Carbuncle.Snicky 2022-09-03 21:16:45  
ScaevolaBahamut said: »
A 3 and 4 are not magic kills. They're kills without using any offensive JA/WS. You can auto-attack them with the appropriate trusts out and get those chests, for whatever it's worth.

Just to throw some fuel on the fire, I've been trying to get A3/A4 for quite a few runs now with no luck, but I'll tell you what did work, although obviously I don't know why it did.

PUP + SMN, Enfire, no BP, no puppet damage, dia/diaga spamming, no JA on target (hecteyes). Got both chests in 6 kills

The dia/diaga spamming and no JA were new for this run. All mobs were aggro pulled

Given that I love to box step the enemies, I wonder if number of JAs *or* WS are counted against you. Previous runs we've tried with/wihout blood pacts, magic damage kills, blood pact kills, puppet on/off the mob (no ws), and obviously no trusts that use WS.

This was the first run we've ever seen either chest. So, maybe it's just "cast dia (or some other spell) a lot" or "JA's screw it up". Further testing required.

(And before anyone points it out, the requirement could always be "less than 5 JA/WS" or something which accounts for people who WS, chi blast, etc)
By ScaevolaBahamut 2022-09-03 21:49:01  
Quote:
Given that I love to box step the enemies, I wonder if number of JAs *or* WS are counted against you.

Correct, and the number is "greater than zero."
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-09-03 23:17:54  
JP Twitter is claiming C blue 2 is obtained by killing all fodder in area C, making it a combat objective.

https://twitter.com/pon_chanleopon/status/1566267505756504067?s=20&t=ARJh0bQ9yxRhJVr_srqyzg

Someone should try it on a run where they have excess time to confirm. Seems plausible
 Quetzalcoatl.Jakey
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jakey
By Quetzalcoatl.Jakey 2022-09-03 23:35:24  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
JP Twitter is claiming C blue 2 is obtained by killing all fodder in area C, making it a combat objective.

https://twitter.com/pon_chanleopon/status/1566267505756504067?s=20&t=ARJh0bQ9yxRhJVr_srqyzg

Someone should try it on a run where they have excess time to confirm. Seems plausible
well they are cleavable and already kill a lot of them for the other objectives so shouldn't be too hard to try.
By AegParm 2022-09-03 23:40:10  
ScaevolaBahamut said: »

What are you suggesting are the right trusts? A friend said they got it to drop meleeing only as well, but had no luck as drg + cor with koru, sylvie, monbro and cornelia
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-09-03 23:40:44  
24 ghosts
15 Corse
20 skeletons

There’s a note that they didn’t get the chest until after they rematerialized the zone (presumably while hunting the Bhoot). On the very last monster, they got the chest. Just mentioning the part about remat, in case someone tries it and doesn’t get it, might be required
By Aquatiq 2022-09-04 00:32:37  
these objectives were clearly conceived in a drunk dart-throwing session wtf lol some of them are somewhat similar like multiple are magic damage, skillchains, weaponskills, one's just like DROP YOUR WING or CLEAR A WHOLE AREA
"if given a choice between a/b/c/d, always choose c"
 Ragnarok.Kanryu
By Ragnarok.Kanryu 2022-09-04 00:35:02  
Can confirm clearing the whole area took an immense amount of time using the alt group, but the box did pop on the final kill.

I'm not the biggest fan of this particular objective but it is what it is!

Updated the post higher on the page.
[+]
By Koliz 2022-09-04 01:25:51  
I got a3/Chest in 3 kills today solo on MNK using Cherukiki/Koru-Moru/Sylvie/Cornelia/Shantotto(the original version). I let shantotto get all the kill shots and didn't take to much time; she doesn't WS like the other version and i think that's what's been messing me up. Didn't use Formless and also didn't use any WS's of my own. Not sure if she needs to get the killshot, will find out tomorrow.
[+]
 Asura.Shupyrg
user: Shupyrg
By Asura.Shupyrg 2022-09-04 02:25:41  
Based on my experience doing A3/A4 coffers, they always drop if I use the following setup:
MNK/WAR
Trusts: Yoran-Oran, Corneria, Koru Moru, Joachim, Ulmia.
JAs: Berserk, Aggressor, Warcry, Footwork, Impetus, Focus, Provoke, Perfect Counter.
Never use any WS at all.

Things that I tried that didn't trigger the coffers:
  • Doing exactly the same as before but changing Ulmia for Monberaux.

• Using only trusts that won't cast any offensive spell.

• Using Shoulder Tackle WS once per mob (lowest dmg possible on ws) and using Ullegore and Shantotto II for nukes (magic dmg > ws dmg / number of magic spells > number of ws).

The other day something happened that make me thing that perhaps the objective is to land debuff only from magic and not from WS because Ullegore used Silence Seal to unclaimed mobs and then I called the trusts that usually call to get the coffers (Yoran-Oran, Corneria, Koru Moru, Joachim, Ulmia) to kill those mobs affected by Silence Seal and I couldn't get the coffers to drop. This won't explain why I can't get the coffers when I use Monberaux tho. I plan to test this today anyway.
 Shiva.Trumpy
サーバ: Shiva
user: Trumpy3k
By Shiva.Trumpy 2022-09-04 03:24:31  
Monbereaux uses Dark Potion or whatever doesn't he. Maybe that messes it up?

Dunno bout all JAs messing it up as I bring my mule as RDM/dnc and he uses all three step types and uses countless times. On those kills I believe I used Cornelia, Kuro, Yoran, and Ulmia, mule and I just melee with no WS. Mule does cast fire nukes throughout also, with enfire on. When I get to 10% or so HP, I turned myself around on both and use my highest tier fire spell for the kill shot. Lot of my good gear is locked in wardrobes so my nukes kinda suck.

Like I said earlier I had to kill two extra mobs to get second chest because, as I guessed at the time, the previous two kills were the only ones that did less than 10k dmg kill shots. Once I hit over 10k kill shot, the chest dropped. You guys say that's not a requirement, so ok. Also I never said there was a max cap like 10-30k, I was only saying over 10k. My RDM also casts inundation frazzle and distract and dia. Chances are koru would be casting some of those anyways.

I'm in no way saying I'm right about the nukes, I just want to give my full experience here. My point is about JAs messing things up, unless Steps aren't counted as offensive JA? They don't do dmg but they do debuff.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 162 163 164