Assistance With Some Assaults

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Assistance with some Assaults
Assistance with some Assaults
By facelessfresh 2022-09-29 16:25:22  
Currently I'm two assaults away from being able to hit captain rank. I've solo'd all of them I could but just can't seem to complete the Sergeant Rank Mamool Ja Staging Point mission, Imperial Treasure Retrieval, as well as the Corporal Rank Periqua Staging Point mission, Building Bridges. I Did manage to get at least one of the lamps lit in Building bridges but got caught by the lamia on the way to the second one.

I'm usually on during the day and sometimes afk taking care of kids, so if you message me in game I will reply as soon as I see it. Just message Faceless if you're interested in helping or need either of these missions as well. Thanks.
[+]
 Asura.Geriond
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2022-09-29 18:13:43  
You're aware that you only need a single gem to beat Imperial Treasure Retrieval? I'm not sure how one could have trouble clearing that assault unless one thought they had to get them all.
 Valefor.Philemon
サーバ: Valefor
user: detlef
By Valefor.Philemon 2022-09-29 18:31:33  
Kylos wrote a really good guide for soloing assaults. In particular, there are some safe spots for Building Bridges that can save your bacon. Just make sure you have bolters and that one actually isn't that hard.
By facelessfresh 2022-09-29 19:27:11  
Yeah, I've tried several times for imperial treasure retrieval. i'm just not that good at getting past them. I figure i may eventually get it done. As for the building bridges I will have to look up this guide for Kylos and give it a try.
[+]
By facelessfresh 2022-09-29 19:31:35  
Thanks, Checked out the kylos' guide and his guide is certainly nice. The map alone will do wonders. I'll go give it some more tries. I have a difficult time with these kind of assaults but will certainly keep at it. Having extra help never hurts though so if there is anyone on cerberus that wishes to assist or need to do it to, I'll gladly take the help or help with it if I manage to get this figured out.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-09-29 22:16:12  
facelessfresh said: »
Thanks, Checked out the kylos' guide and his guide is certainly nice. The map alone will do wonders. I'll go give it some more tries. I have a difficult time with these kind of assaults but will certainly keep at it. Having extra help never hurts though so if there is anyone on cerberus that wishes to assist or need to do it to, I'll gladly take the help or help with it if I manage to get this figured out.

It's so cool to know that guide is helping people, thanks!
For anyone who may need it later, here's a link:

Solo Assault Guide for Captain Rank & Mythic

If I were still on the game Faceless I would help you. I know someone I can ask if you're still having trouble this weekend.
[+]
By facelessfresh 2022-09-29 22:23:21  
I'm definitely gonna keep trying but I'll post back if by chance I don't get it. I almost had Imperial Treasure Retrieval but got caught at the last turn. I mean I need to be able to get to the end when doing the mythic weapon quest so I should just learn how to make it to the end already.
[+]
By facelessfresh 2022-09-30 22:27:12  
Last attempt for the night. Got all four bridges activated and almost made it to the rune before time ran out. I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks kylos for the guide. I adjusted where I needed to get to 4th one but maybe I can get that one done tomorrow sometime.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2022-10-01 08:07:36  
I thought I read somewhere on BGwiki that you can buy all assault ranks except for Captain from the Curio Moogle now with a certain rhapsody KI? Did I misread?
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2022-10-01 08:19:55  
Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
I thought I read somewhere on BGwiki that you can buy all assault ranks except for Captain from the Curio Moogle now with a certain rhapsody KI? Did I misread?

You can buy the rankup KI to skip the quest, but you still need to clear the assaults to be eligible to do so.
By facelessfresh 2022-10-01 10:55:18  
I just completed building bridges. Thanks to kylos guide and my wife was helping me so that helped out as well. Just one more to go to hit captain rank but with my wife there I should be able to finish this out. Thanks for the advice of following Kylos' Guide and thanks to kylos for the work put into the guide.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-10-01 12:40:08  
facelessfresh said: »
I just completed building bridges. Thanks to kylos guide and my wife was helping me so that helped out as well. Just one more to go to hit captain rank but with my wife there I should be able to finish this out. Thanks for the advice of following Kylos' Guide and thanks to kylos for the work put into the guide.

Woot woot! *Plays Final Fantasy Fanfare* Congratulations.