users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Looking for various LINKSHELLS
Looking for various LINKSHELLS
 Hades.Tarah
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Tarah
By Hades.Tarah 2009-11-02 16:14:28  
I'm in dire need of event and social linkshells. I will do what is needed to apply. You can see all jobs and mission sets off here under Tarah. Just a lil request though.. blm is working on being retired. I do not want to use it on every single run. I'd prefer not at all.. but i know thats impossible for endgame. But i figure if im not having fun why be in a linkshell. So if I start having issues w/ it I'll just move on to something else. I am here to enjoy myself and meet new ppl. I try to do all my jobs the best i can. But i am far from being GREAT. And I want to do new things w/ ppl who supposedly know what they are doing. So if you could use my jobs in anything or just have a nice 24 hour social (my hours vary when im online so thats why i need a 24 hour social) give me a buzz online or on here. Thank you and have a good day!!!
 Hades.Tka
user: tka
By Hades.Tka 2009-11-03 16:17:32  
I'd do you...
I mean i'd recruit you.
However you have to come to every event as blm. I dont want any of that dancer ***in Einherjar.

Sadly the blm is going to be your best bet to get into any endgame shell as long as you have it. the need for most other job's you have leveled is non existant. They shouldnt have made so many things dependant on blm damage or made the damage from being a blm so severe it cuts out the need for other jobs. Use your blm for endgame events to make your other jobs well geared. Its your meal ticket. If not level something else like sam and join a fail shell to get some dyna/sky gear and other stuffs to fill the gaps. This game is slowly dying so it shouldnt be to hard to get into a decent shell. They are probably all looking for good members.
 Hades.Tarah
By Hades.Tarah 2009-11-03 19:57:53  
WHERE THE FRACK HAVE YOU BEEN?????? You have alot of ppl trippin. and im already in your eij. ls.. you just havent been on. They made a new shell for the dynamis.. but you already know i wasnt too pleased w/ it anyways.. but eij.. i can prolly still do if you gonna actually not go mia again lol. And yes i know blm is best.. but im bored.. and when im bored and iget irritated. Oh and besides sam is at 65.. so HA!!! im working on it. Gonna start rotating it w/ rdm depending on whats lfp when i am since they are sam lvl atm.. mind you both are a lil gimped gear wise.. but i need something different than blm lol
 Hades.Tka
By Hades.Tka 2009-11-04 13:16:46  
Meh ive lost a feel for the game. All I would do is run in circles for hours. Id try to keep end game shells going that i had no urge to continue. There is a major lack of a player base these days. Quality people who would actually show up for a run and participate didnt really exist. The ones who were good wouldnt stay at all, because id be forced to fill the gaps with trash or noobs who didnt know the runs or care to learn. They would just show up for the gears.I had a awsome einherjar shell. Dyna was full of a bunch of lazy *** who would whine non stop. I do miss a lot of people though. I have some great friends on FFXI. I'll be back on to visit soon. I also lost my mother this last friday so times around the home have been kinda tough lately and i wouldnt run anyways. I'm glad to hear they made a new shell for dyna. I hope its going well. I dont know if my ein is still running but they should have cleared odin by now. We were on the verge of clearing the T3's. Hope everything is going well with yas hun.
 Hades.Tarah
By Hades.Tarah 2009-11-04 20:07:53  
no they had postponed eij indefinately until you came back. And sorry to hear about your mother.. i lost a close friend that i had to go to the funeral on friday..not the same.. but any loss sucks.. hope things get better hun.. hope to see you soon.
 Hades.Lobster
user: Lobster
By Hades.Lobster 2009-11-05 16:34:17  
Heh, was thinking about coming back to Einherjar, and people tell me you left.
 Hades.Tka
By Hades.Tka 2009-11-17 14:39:33  
yeah i left for a short time. I should be back soon enough. I dont know if ill continue to run einherjar though. whatcha been up to ?
 Hades.Dierdren
user: Dierdren
By Hades.Dierdren 2009-11-17 15:09:30  
I for one know a few Linkshells that could use more members. Here are the Linkshell Types and their Links and 411:

Sky: www.Shieldsofvalor.net Days and Times are Mon/Thurs 6PM CST, This Linkshell Does monthly Payouts based on attendance this linkshell also does KS99 and force pop NM's.

Dynamis: www.aristocrats.com Days and Times are Tues/Sat 5PM CST. Payout Linkshell based on Attendance and are capable of clearing zones.

Limbus: www.arcanumlinkshell.com Days and Time are Mon/Thurs 9PM CST
Not that many people in this Linkshell but with a record of 11 Boss fights in October the lines for Homam and Nashira get short quick.

All Three of those Linkshells are looking for good BLM's and perhaps maybe utlize your other three 75 jobs during Runs. Also in my opinion all three linkhsells know and use what they have to get ***done. I hope this has helped you find some awesome End Game Linkshells.