言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » All Jobs Damage Simulator and Gear Sets
All Jobs Damage Simulator and Gear Sets
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13
By Izanami 2023-03-10 10:07:27  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
I would love to see other scenarios shared later, like for example, sets for trust buff situations, or when you're fighting some of the hardest enemies in the game.
When I find time to move the sets to BG Wiki to get around the load time in this thread, I'll likely add low-buff sets too. Adding hundreds of new sets on FFXIAH is very tedious, and each account can only make 255 sets total.

shabbok said: »
Can I also suggest adding R15 Dominance Earring +1? +10 DEX and +15 Acc is pretty nice.
I've added Aikzora +1, Comeuppances +1, Demersal Degan +1, Canto Necklace +1, Dominance Earring +1, Sandung, Polyhymnia, and Aettir.

The code should recognize that the OA2+45% on Demersal Degan +1 only applies to the hand that it's equipped to.

Moonlightagb said: »
Randomly found that Agwu's Cap R0 is using MAB+355 instead of +35. Also the spell-list for SCH shows all tier II for helix spells, except just Pyrohelix (not II) displayed on the list.

Side note, is tier1 helix sets the same as tier II?
I've fixed the issue on Agwu's Cap R0 and added the "II" to the Pyrohelix option in the SCH spell list. The code was specifically looking for "Pyrohelix II" so selecting "Pyrohelix" would just throw an error previously.

Unfortunately, the coefficients for Helix1 spells are poorly constrained so I haven't added them to the code. My guess is that the sets would be nearly identical, both stacking Magic Damage where possible.
[+]
 Asura.Bippin
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2023-03-10 19:53:31  
on MNK running a TP set seems to favor AGI+30 cape for some reason.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2023-03-10 19:55:01  
for the TP sets, it currently only looks at time to WS, doesn't factor in any damage gained from STR or crit from DEX, if pieces are equal it gives you the first one alphabetical.
By Izanami 2023-03-10 22:01:05  
Yup. The code only considers how long it takes to obtain TP for a weapon skill when building TP sets.

I think the TP-to-WS damage spread is something like 20% TP phase and 80% WS phase (ignoring Empyrean AM3 builds). Since this heavily favors WS damage, I have the code ignore the damage dealt during the TP phase and simply focus on getting to the WS as quickly as possible. The melee TP sets that the code outputs now appear decent, but they'll probably result in a damage spread of something like 10-20% TP phase, 80-90% WS (just making these numbers up; I have no idea how they're actually distributed), which may not be ideal.

Adding a DPS or damage metric to melee TP sets without any other major changes to the code will simply flip this and focus 100% on TP phase damage while ignoring WS damage. With an assumed 80% damage coming from WSs, this would probably result in a large loss of total DPS.

To illustrate the problem, the spoiler below shows two Godhands MNK/WAR TP sets I ran a bit ago, one focusing on Time-to-WS, while the other focused on DPS.
I'll need to make significant changes/additions to the code to find proper TP sets that focus on total DPS. This means running proper simulations covering multiple consecutive weapon skills. I have an idea for how I want to do this, but it will be a while before I get started on it.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2023-03-10 22:52:21  
the most tp/ws split I've simulated even with verethragna was around 32/68, SAM hovered around 10-20 to 20/80 depending on the situation and gear I ran. But doing it as a split like that is a bit too old school imo, you should be able to find average damage per hit and use that with the average hits per round and rounds to WS to find average TP phase damage. the only other difference I can think of when I last looked at your code would be to implement the average TP return as your starting TP instead of 0.

as for setting it up for full simulation results, can discord me and I can show you how I have mine set up for skillchains/JA use/etc.
By zixxer 2023-03-12 07:20:37  
I'm getting a "ZeroDivisionError: float modulo" when trying to simulate Slug Shot for Corsair. Any tips?
By Izanami 2023-03-12 09:45:46  
zixxer said: »
I'm getting a "ZeroDivisionError: float modulo" when trying to simulate Slug Shot for Corsair. Any tips?

Looks like the code wanted to test how Ranged=Empty and Ammo="Amar Cluster" compared for Slug Shot. This should've been caught and skipped by one of the many checks, but I never added "Slug Shot" to the list of Marksmanship weapon skills on line 1306 of wsdist.py. This also applied to Split Shot, Blast Shot, Sidewinder, Piercing Arrow, and Blast Arrow.

It should be fixed now.
[+]
By zixxer 2023-03-13 01:32:25  
Izanami said: »
zixxer said: »

Looks like the code wanted to test how Ranged=Empty and Ammo="Amar Cluster" compared for Slug Shot. This should've been caught and skipped by one of the many checks, but I never added "Slug Shot" to the list of Marksmanship weapon skills on line 1306 of wsdist.py. This also applied to Split Shot, Blast Shot, Sidewinder, Piercing Arrow, and Blast Arrow.

It should be fixed now.

You're a god among men.
 Asura.Melliny
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2023-03-13 07:40:27  
Quote:
Raging Fists is already available. The weapon skill list is based on what main/ranged weapon you have equipped.

I assume he means it isn't listed on the item sets on the front page. It is one of monk's primary weaponskills so it couldn't hurt to add it there as a reference.
By Izanami 2023-03-13 09:18:30  
Yeah, that makes more sense. I'm not sure how I misread it the first time.

I've added MNK/WAR Raging Fists (2000-2300 TP) sets to the main post. See below for a quick reference to them if you're curious.

ItemSet 390434

• Segomo: STR+DA

ItemSet 390435

• Segomo: STR+DA

[+]
 Asura.Jokes
user: JLB1
By Asura.Jokes 2023-03-13 09:45:37  
Am I the only one that gets virus scanner tell me there's ransomwear in the gui upon loading it?

edit: only if I load it as administrator
By Izanami 2023-03-13 09:51:09  
Asura.Jokes said: »
Am I the only one that gets virus scanner tell me there's ransomwear in the gui upon loading it?

Nope, I've heard of at least one other person mention it. You have a few options:

1. Trust a stranger with their 55 MB executable.

2. Download/install Python3 to run the gui_wsdist.py file instead. I used Python 3.8.8.

• Using the .py version of the code allows you to make your own changes, including adding your own equipment

3. Simply do not use the program

If you choose to run the .py version of the GUI, then you'll need to install a few Python libraries, which are installed using pip commands from the terminal/command prompt:
Code
pip install numpy
pip install matplotlib
pip install numba
pip install PySimpleGUI
pip install pillow

If you want to build the GUI yourself so you can simply double-click to run it, then you'll also need to install pyinstaller, and run the following command to compile it into an exe:
Code
pip install pyinstaller

pyinstaller --clean --onefile .\gui_wsdist.py

then move the gui_wsdist.exe file (which is created inside a dist/ directory) to the same location as the icons32/ folder and item_list.txt file.
[+]
 Shiva.Ragnarzero
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Ragnarzero 2023-03-13 10:05:48  
I was curious If there was a chance of more Reasonable conditions for gear. I see that you use Nyme R25, and R30 on the rest of Oddy gear. Some of us have some of that but isn't a R20 across the Board a little more Reasonable? Like Have a R20 BIS list and then the best of the Best. I know a lot of people won't be investing time to Oddy to get R30 gear because they don't have the time to invest or the clears.
By SimonSes 2023-03-13 10:07:38  
Shiva.Ragnarzero said: »
I was curious If there was a chance of more Reasonable conditions for gear. I see that you use Nyme R25, and R30 on the rest of Oddy gear. Some of us have some of that but isn't a R20 across the Board a little more Reasonable? Like Have a R20 BIS list and then the best of the Best. I know a lot of people won't be investing time to Oddy to get R30 gear because they don't have the time to invest or the clears.

You can download it and use it with whatever gear you like
[+]
By Izanami 2023-03-13 10:09:23  
Shiva.Ragnarzero said: »

I have no plans to post sets with R20 Odyssey gear, but the code has R0, R15, R20, R25, and R30 as options if you wanted to test them yourself. If I do add lower ranked sets, then it will only be on the BG Wiki version of this post that I haven't had time to work on yet.
[+]
 Asura.Samanta
By Asura.Samanta 2023-03-13 11:05:19  
I'm in love with this program, this has been my dream as a program to be made by someone, because I wouldn't be able to do it myself ; ;

Request: Can you please add Empy pieces +2? for the purpose of improving step by step gear sets.

Thanks in advance you've become my new superhero, nobody can beat Silindrile's work ;3
[+]
By alamihgo 2023-03-13 14:31:48  
Yeah, that makes more sense. I'm not sure how I misread it the first time.

I've added MNK/WAR Raging Fists (2000-2300 TP) sets to the main post. See below for a quick reference to them if you're curious.
Looking at the bhikku hands, does the calculator know about the base DMG derived from hand-to-hand skill?
 Asura.Melliny
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2023-03-13 14:39:54  
Quote:
Looking at the bhikku hands, does the calculator know about the base DMG derived from hand-to-hand skill?

Scroll up in the thread. The answer is yes.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-03-13 14:42:41  
alamihgo said: »

From page 4 of this thread:

I'm not sure about Bhikku Cyclas +3, but Bhikku Gloves +3 bring "Hand-to-Hand Skill +21," which is equivalent to some small boost to weapon damage for hand-to-hand attacks. BGWiki claims "base damage raises every 9 Hand-to-Hand skill points," so +21 skill is providing attack, accuracy, and +2~3 base damage.

Thanks, looks like I already apply it that way on line 113 of wsdist.py
 Asura.Auxtaru
user: Auxtaru
By Asura.Auxtaru 2023-03-14 11:57:32  
Been really enjoying retooling sets. Thank you! One thing I suspect is that Rostam B Occasionally Attacks Twice 50% is not being factored in? Going from Rostam A to Rostam B resulted in a surprisingly high loss of TP Gain. I then decided to equip Kustawi +1 as a control and TP Gain was the same as Rostam B, which would likely not be the case as Kustawi offers nothing to offset the OA2 loss. This was all at accuracy cap. Set was 5/5 Malignance w/ standard accessories so no where near multi attack caps.

{
head="Malignance Chapeau", --6/6
body="Malignance Tabard", --9/9
hands="Malignance Gloves", --5/5
legs="Malignance Tights", --7/7
feet="Malignance Boots", --4/4
neck="Iskur Gorget",
waist="Reiki Yotai",
left_ear="Telos Earring",
right_ear="Eabani Earring",
left_ring="Epona's Ring",
right_ring="Defending Ring", --10/10
back={ name="Camulus's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Accuracy+10','"Dbl.Atk."+10','Phys. dmg. taken-10%',}}, --10/0
}
By Izanami 2023-03-14 13:56:33  
Asura.Auxtaru said: »
One thing I suspect is that Rostam B Occasionally Attacks Twice 50% is not being factored in?

This is correct. The code is treating Rostam Path B "Chance of follow-up attack +50%" as "Occasionally attacks twice +50%." As far as I'm aware, this is not correct at all.

If I remember correctly, "follow-up attacks" are an entirely different form of multi-attack that allow an additional hit on top of all other hits, including other multi-attacks, up to one proc per weapon per attack round.

I meant to remove Rostam Path B (and other follow-up weapons) from the options list until I could properly code it. Follow-up attacks make the equation/calculation for the estimated average number attacks per round pretty annoying, so I haven't gotten around to adding it.
[+]
By SimonSes 2023-03-15 04:58:15  
Follow-up attacks make the equation/calculation for the estimated average number attacks per round pretty annoying, so I haven't gotten around to adding it.

Isn't it pretty easy though?

It's just 50% chance for additional hit (per round) calculated at the end.
By Izanami 2023-03-15 09:16:40  
SimonSes said: »
It's just 50% chance for additional hit (per round) calculated at the end.

Maybe I was told incorrectly ages ago, but I remember hearing that "Follow-up attack" can proc on all hits of the multi-hit (up to once per attack round). So the order of attacks would be:

1. Main-hand hit

2. Off-hand hit

3. Main-hand follow-up check

4. Main-hand QA check

• Main-hand QA follow-up check #1
    • Main-hand QA follow-up check #2
    • Main-hand QA follow-up check #3

5. Main-hand TA check

• Main-hand TA follow-up check #1
    • Main-hand TA follow-up check #2

6. Main-hand DA check

• Main-hand DA follow-up check #1

7. Main-hand OAX check

• Main-hand OAX follow-up checks #1...#X-1

8. Off-hand QA check

9. Off-hand TA check

10. Off-hand DA check

11. Off-hand OAX check

So a QA would have 3 chances at an extra follow-up attack, or 87.5% chance of a follow-up attack on a QA. TA would have 75%, while DA and normal main-hand hits would have 50%. I don't remember if the augments work in the off-hand, so I've excluded the potential off-hand follow-up checks.

This is at least how it was described to me. Writing the equation for the average number of hits based on the above order, while taking into account the 8-hit limit, would be annoying but not necessarily difficult.

Edit: After thinking about it for a few minutes, I can probably get away with only adding 4~5 lines of code to include follow-up attacks based on the above attack order.
[+]
By Nariont 2023-03-15 09:37:27  
May be mistaken but that only applies to the jailer weapons, which can proc off a MA hit, oat only applies to the weapon hand and FUA is at the end of a round
VIP
By Lili 2023-03-15 10:19:54  
I do not know where I put my data, but I re-tested some time ago and I can confirm that Jailer weapons, Raetic weapons, and Follow up attack weapons, behave all exactly the same way, and yes they can proc off any swing that happened from that weapon in that round, up for once per round per weapon.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Category:Multi-Attack
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2023-03-15 11:10:34  
it's just a 50% chance, independent of any other MA. the only relation they have would be the 8 hit cap. if they could proc off of any hit, then you would see far greater than 50% proc rate.

it should look like this
Code
        if random() < self.qa_rate / 100:
            main_hit += 3
        elif random() < self.ta_rate / 100:
            main_hit += 2
        elif random() < self.da_rate / 100:
            main_hit += 1
        elif self.OAT:
            main_hit += OAT()

if random() < self.fua_rate / 100:
            fua_hit += 1
[+]
By Zeofromgeo 2023-03-18 01:42:25  
Thank you for all the hard work.

I notice that several WAR weaponskills sets have CRIT instead of WSD.
Guess I need to make another cape : )
By Zubis 2023-03-20 18:51:44  
Iz, I love your work and have spent hours optimizing my sets, thank you.

I have some experience with GitHub and I created a GitHub Action for you to build the .exe automatically. I have opened a Pull Request if you want to give a look.

https://github.com/IzaKastra/wsdist/pull/12
[+]
 Asura.Bynebill
user: Autocast
By Asura.Bynebill 2023-03-21 13:09:27  
Been really enjoying this tool and thank you for sharing it, Was wondering if you or anyone else for that matter knew the stats on some more of the relevant mobs we could use rather than old apex mobs?

Like what Ody bosses defense values are and/or Basement sortie bosses ect, or a rough estimate.
By Foxfire 2023-03-21 13:50:06  
A variety of "newer" apex (and locus) monsters are catalogued in the respective BG-wiki page thanks to information from ごまだら (long_horned) on twitter and some folks here on AH.

They've also catalogued some of those bosses on their twitter but surely you can find them.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13