言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Items updated - 2023.05.30
Items updated - 2023.05.30
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-05-30 11:12:09  
New items

The item database has been updated. As always, thanks for supporting the site.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-05-30 13:08:38  
kuroki said: »
thanks

any sneak peaks at your ideas for changes to main page yet?

When it's closer to release, maybe. The UI hasn't been changed in a long time and making sure the changes work and look okay on all screen sizes is time consuming and annoying to do, so I'm dragging my feet a little, but the bones of it are done.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2023-05-30 14:40:16  
Futile dream I know but I hope some times in the future, whenever Rooks will have time, we'll be able to track Master Level, Eschuteons, Prime Weapons, Rhapsody of Vana'diel completition and The Voracious Resurgence completition!

Let me dream <3
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-05-30 14:47:33  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Futile dream I know but I hope some times in the future, whenever Rooks will have time, we'll be able to track Master Level, Eschuteons, Prime Weapons, Rhapsody of Vana'diel completition and The Voracious Resurgence completition!

Let me dream <3
- Master level would involve GW plugin changes, which is in Scragg's court these days
- I was under the impression that crafter shields were pretty much all botted, but I'm open to adding them if there's legit users out there
- Are Prime Weapons complete?
- Are there titles for RoV and VR completion? I could track those I guess?
[+]
 Fenrir.Aladeus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2023-05-30 15:48:44  
Rooks said: »
kuroki said: »
thanks

any sneak peaks at your ideas for changes to main page yet?

When it's closer to release, maybe. The UI hasn't been changed in a long time and making sure the changes work and look okay on all screen sizes is time consuming and annoying to do, so I'm dragging my feet a little, but the bones of it are done.

appreciate you and all you do, Rooks.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2023-05-30 16:13:30  
- I was under the impression that crafter shields were pretty much all botted, but I'm open to adding them if there's legit users out there
Yes, like 99% of them are botted but:
1) it's still a *** of work and gil and time and patience even if you bot them
2) at this point in the history of FFXI (and FFXIAH) I see the points connected to various "Achievements" activities as a nice but secondary aspect. The listing of stuff you completed instead (for those who decide they want to share it) is a nice thing. As such, being able to add more "achievements" of milestones you reached in FFXI, would be nice if you ask me

I mean, if it were for me I would add a line for Ambuscade Weapons as well (just the final form). A very small amount of points would suffice. They're easy to get but they're unique and some are still very useful and most than all it would be "easy" to track them, just add another line in the Achievement section.
Personally I think it would be nice to have it there. How many points they reward instead, I don't really care. Even 1 point, meh, as long as they're displayed there I'd be happy!

Quote:
- Are Prime Weapons complete?
Yes but because of gating you can't complete them yet. They are in game though. There's 4 version with same name, same icon but different stats.

Quote:
- Are there titles for RoV and VR completion? I could track those I guess?
Hmm good question!

According to BG-wiki the title "Seer of Songs" is granted after you complete the last RoV BC fight (but before the final cut-scene, which grats no title).
There's the title granted by "Siren" BC though. Title being: " Eternal Communer"
This fight, while compulsory, is considered the epilogue of RoV and you can access it only if you completed the cutscene mentioned above.
You could use one of these 2 titles to check for RoV completition.

List of RoV missions and titles:
Mission 1-17 - The Fated
Mission 2-18 - Abyssal Purveyor
Mission 2-21 - Abyssal Purveyor
Mission 2-36 - Banisher of the Profane
Mission 2-39 - Spirit Seeker
Mission 3-19 - The Decider
Mission 3-25 - The Ascended
Mission 3-28 - The Savior of Vana'diel
Mission 3-31 - Blessed by the Avatars
Mission 3-34 - Seer of Songs
Epilogue - Eternal Communer (accessible only after seeing Mission 3-35 cutscene)

The Voracious Resurgence:
Mission 1-4 - Destiny Destroyer...Destroyer
Mission 2-1 - Fully-Baked Hero
Mission 2-5 - Ghdwk Vshdnhu (Death Speaker)
Mission 3-3 - Love is Alive
Mission 3-5 - The Awakener
Mission 4-2 - Get Over Here!
Mission 4-4 - Bond Renewer
Mission 5-3 - Treasure of Olduum
Mission 6-2 - Destiny Master
Mission 6-3 - Tireless Tracker
Mission 7-2 - Galkan Hazard
Mission 7-4 - Bearer of Secrets
Mission 8-2 - Long Live Mumor
Mission 8-3 - Parter of the Veil
Mission 9-2 - Demonic Dreamer
Mission 9-4 - Searcher of the Voracious
Mission 10-5- Another Psyche
Mission 10-6- Sender of Shadow
Mission 11-2- Astral Aligner

There's a mission 11-3 and soon a small BC/Quest/Epilogue, but I guess we can say TvR is "over" once you're done with the 11-2 battlefield, i.e. "Astral Aligner" title.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2023-05-30 16:52:34  
Thanks for all your hard work Rooks.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Siyual
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Siyual
By Ragnarok.Siyual 2023-05-30 20:38:45  

Maybe that's an Asura thing, or maybe I'm just a minority, I dunno. But I have two shields, and neither botted. I know quite a few shield holders that didn't bot it either.

I'm sure there are people that have, not disputing that, but I definitely wouldn't say it was even a slight majority of shield owners are botted.
 Fenrir.Aladeus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2023-05-30 22:45:28  
i know quite a few ppl that have botted their shields here on fenrir. it's definitely not just an asura thing.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-05-31 00:30:44  
I'm with you Siyual, I didn't bot my shields, but basically everyone I know on Carbuncle with a shield botted the entire thing. I can't think of a single other person who I know definitively didn't bot their shield(s).
By Asura.Aragan 2023-05-31 08:32:07  
Great job
By RadialArcana 2023-05-31 09:17:33  
The node system is a great feature that doesn't get enough attention, would be good to have the best 10-20 guides and stuff linked on the first page or a link to "guides".

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/41358/bubble-trouble-a-geomancer-guide/
[+]
 Carbuncle.Samuraiking
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: bossgalka
By Carbuncle.Samuraiking 2023-05-31 11:24:45  
Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
basically everyone I know on Carbuncle with a shield botted the entire thing.

Bus.gif

If the bar for what gets tracked is whether or not it can be botted, you might as well just remove all the exp, merits, Empyrean weapons and Relic weapons. Hell, pretty sure there's some sophisticated bots that can do Salvage for Alex, too.
By Pantafernando 2023-05-31 12:55:50  
Ow well this is not going well