Recast Timers In /p

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Recast timers in /p
Recast timers in /p
By Ripp 2023-07-09 02:07:43  
Hi. Im trying to use a macro on my main to put my alt's ability recast time into /p chat. I've tried a few different things but the forward slashes before /recast and /p are conflicting so usually the text just appears in party chat. I've tried square brackets and removal of apostrophes/speech marks but stumped.

It's for blood pacts btw.
VIP
By Lili 2023-07-09 06:48:40  
/p <recast="Flaming Crush">
 Ragnarok.Siyual
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Siyual
By Ragnarok.Siyual 2023-07-09 12:34:39  
You can also shorten it to <rc="Flaming Crush">

By the way, and I only point this out because you posted in the Windower section, but this command has nothing to do with Windower or add-ons at all. This is a completely vanilla chat pronoun.
By Beau 2023-07-09 12:43:15  
Assuming you're using the Send addon within said macro, in which case your code within the macro should read:
/con send Name input /p <rc=\"Job Ability\">

likely the \ before the quotes had you bamboozled. Hopefully the combination of your alt's name and the ability/spell you're trying to get recast for fits all on one macro line.
By Felgarr 2023-07-09 21:21:44  
I saw a Japanese SCH spam the recast timers of their strategems in /party. I thought it was the coolest thing to see it in real-time, waiting for a Burst-chain to start. Any idea how it can be done in Vanilla first?
By Foxfire 2023-07-09 23:00:13  
<rc="Stratagems">
[+]