Debuffed Modified For RDM W/ Audio Cues....

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Debuffed Modified for RDM w/ Audio Cues....
Debuffed Modified for RDM w/ Audio Cues....
 Asura.Yottaxa
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2023-07-20 16:06:49  
Hello there. I'm Yottaxa of Asura and about a year ago or so I modified the popular Debuffed addon for personal use as RDM. It was getting really annoying not having a good clue when silence was close to dropping on Odin farming solo. I've decided to post this in case it might be usefull to anyone else, or someone more lua inclined wanted to play with it. Its working pretty well, but I had a few things I never went back and perfected yet. (I still plan to)

It requires a *lot* of user setup in the lua tables. I did write some basic info in the readme and inside the lua itself. This assumes you are familiar with editing a lua as well as how your rdm sets function in your gs. Part of the annoyance of what goes into the calculation for RDM durations are: Gear, JSE NECK as a separate term, JPs, Merrits, Composure, and of course Sabo.

So what does this do over the regular debuffed?

1. Provides (more) accurate maximum timer durations for the majority of rdm debuffs. There is however nothing you can do with partial duration resists, the server doesnt tell you that has happened.

2. In order to account for the annoyance of partial resists, I added audio cues for the majority of the debuffs to let the user know a debuff has worn. For example "Silence down" is played via windows audio wave file whenever silence wears off. There is too much going on and its easy to miss a debuff dropping. If you do not use windower in the default C:\Windower directory there is a location you do have to edit as well in the lua. If I recall correctly, the audio cues only play for debuffs that you yourself have applied.

So what doesn't this do?

1. It does not provide accurate 2x duration timers for non-NM mobs under sabo. This is a design choice I had to make and always assume the 1.25x NM duration under sabo, as in my research there is no way I know of to determine if a target is an NM or not from the server.

This requires a lot of user input to get working properly, but as a lol-RDM I have found it invaluable in my ability to track things. I have intentions to work on it some more, but as an alpha release of sorts, its as-is. In spite of that I'd appreciate any feedback from anyone who tries it, this was my first foray into a major edit of anything lua based.

Backup your existing debuffed addon if your using it, and use the zip to put this version in your addon folder. Read the readme rdm file, as well as the notes inside the lua itself where indicated in the read me file. If you do not have debuffed currently installed, if you would like it to auto load you will need to add "lua load Debuffed" to your init.txt windower file.

I hope this is useful to someone, but if not, it has been invaluable to me personally. In my personal testing over the last year, it might throw an occasional error or two, but I have found it to be stable and free from causing any crashes etc. As long as I'm not doing anything feel free to ping me in game too.

Link to zip:
Zip File At Github

Edit: Note this only works for debuffs that you yourself apply. There is no way to account for any debuff duration other players have applied.
[+]
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2023-07-20 16:25:05  
A lot of this stuff doesn’t have to be hard coded by a user for debuffs.

Things like
Merits
Job points
Most gear
Composure
Saboteur

Those can all be done programmatically at the time of cast.

The only things that you really have to manually configure would be
Jse neck and rank (that info is not currently exposed in extdata)
Whether target is nm or not
 Asura.Yottaxa
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2023-07-20 16:37:53  
T
Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »
A lot of this stuff doesn’t have to be hard coded by a user for debuffs.

Things like
Merits
Job points
Most gear
Composure
Saboteur

Those can all be done programmatically at the time of cast.

The only things that you really have to manually configure would be
Jse neck and rank (that info is not currently exposed in extdata)
Whether target is nm or not

Thanks. Good to know. Its mostly my lack of experience in dealing with windower/lua etc. While there is good documentation on some of the stuff, I found other things pretty vague.

I didnt even think about the jp/merrits being available to windower. I am automatically checking for composure/sabo though. Do you have any info you could point me to about detecting the equipment at time of cast? That seems doable if not a bit of work up front. Detecting equipment at time of cast would greatly simplify this for the end user.
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2023-07-21 10:21:24  
We have a discord channel for development questions, You have to select the v4 role on our welcome page to see it. It is a really good place to get help with info on how to best leverage the windower API for your project.
[+]
 Asura.Akaden
By Asura.Akaden 2023-07-21 12:02:51  
I've been toying with some features for debuffed myself. I haven't put it anywhere yet, but I'm really enjoying them so I was considering making a PR to the windower repo.

1) Option to sort by time remaining.
2) Option to keep worn debuffs in the list (with a different color). This also lists how many seconds it lasted.
3) Cumulative elemental magic (-ja and Comet) isn't a "real" debuff, but I track it in my version anyway (along with its potency).
4) When a debuff is "expected" to wear off, it changes from counting down to count up instead. This way I can remember how long a debuff is supposed to last and be ready to reapply when that number is close.

I know there's some effort right now trying to collect all the gear that modifies timers. It would certainly be nice to be able to calculate debuff timers based on that, but I don't know how long that'll be before release.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2023-07-21 12:34:54  
Rubenator andStromgarde we’re helping me about a year ago with this as kind of a debuffed/timers consolidated project, but it got too ambitious for me and rl got me behind.

The bones are there, but when I look at it now, my ocd makes me want to start over instead of picking up where we left it.

It’s really buggy, and I was really hoping rub would finish his revamp of extdata, but it does well for my rdm when I want to track debuffs.

https://github.com/beerman212/BuffTracker

If anyone is interested

Edit: there is logic in there for adjusting the timer based on whether the target is an nm or not, but I never implemented any way to get whether a target was one or not other than a table where I would manually put them in.

Used on my whm for my groups mboze kill and my proudest moment was a moment where I started casting silence right before it was wearing off, silence wore off, mboze started casting a huge aoe nuke, and my silence landed, all within a second of each other.