フォーラム » Windower » General » Leaderboard - Collects & groups battle data
Leaderboard - Collects & groups battle data
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2023-11-16 07:35:25  
Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
KParse is the parser written by Kinematics (Motenten), yeah that guy. It's scans incoming network packets, parses them then stores them in an external database. Afterwards you can analyze the fight(s) data over time and see what is going on. You can see which person did which ability at various times along with what the monster is doing. Get offense, defense, magic, healing statistics, just really useful information for planning strategies and figuring out mechanics. It's basically the exact opposite of scoreboard, getting realy useful data instead of "OMG look at how awesome I must be!".

I haven't been able to get kparser to work since 2012.

It doesn't seem to see FFXI at all. I wonder if I really need the older updates for the windows components cuz those don't seem to exist anymore.
I definitely like it better than any other parser from when I used it... It's just so useful.

Leaderboard is just wonderful fun. Livens up the repetitive group content.

There is a patched version you need along with the current memloc. That memloc can be a pain because while it's usually posted in update threads, sometimes it's missed if there are other things to discuss / post about.
 Valefor.Keylesta
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Keyser
By Valefor.Keylesta 2023-11-16 12:11:15  
Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
Leaderboard is just wonderful fun. Livens up the repetitive group content.
Man thats great to hear, so glad you're enjoying it ^^
[+]