Informer - A Bar With Info!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Informer - A bar with info!
Informer - A bar with info!
 Valefor.Keylesta
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Keyser
By Valefor.Keylesta 2024-02-23 14:39:34  
Presenting: Informer
Displays a bar with information (much like InfoBar!)

Download from Github repo

Features
  • Uses a layout (per job) that you can customize however you'd like using placeholders:
    ○ ${day} - Current Vana'diel day
    ○ ${direction} - Current direction your character is facing
    ○ ${food} - Current food you have on
    - - Tracked per character!
    ○ ${gil} - Current gil amount
    ○ ${inventory} - Current number of items in your main inventory / total main inventory slots
    ○ ${job} - Current job/sub you are on
    ○ ${mlvl} - Current jobs master level
    - - (NOTE: mlvl is updated when the packet for it is called, so will not be correct immediately upon loading)
    ○ ${pos} - Current map position
    ○ ${reraise} - Current reraise status
    ○ ${target} - Current target/subtarget
    ○ ${target_w_hpp} - Current target/subtarget including its HP%
    ○ ${time} - Current Vana'diel time
    ○ ${tp} - Current TP
    ○ ${track:Item Name} - Current number of X item in your main inventory / current total number of X item between your inventory, satchel, case, and sack
    - - Able to track amount of any item in the game
    - - The item name must be spelled exactly as it appears in the items list (not the longer descriptive name) and is case sensitive
    ○ ${weather} - Current Vana'diel weather
    ○ ${zone} - Current zone you are in

• Minimum widths for most sections.
    ○ Controls how wide these sections are, creating a more static overall width for the bar, and preventing other sections after them from moving around (see food in the demo picture above).
    ○ Set to 0 to turn off

• Colors! (which can be turned off)
    ○ Day, weather, food, etc
    ○ Time colored based on daytime, nighttime, and dusk/dawn
    ○ Warning when your main inventory is near to or full
    ○ Warning when tracked items are low

The default layout does not include all of the placeholder options that are listed above, so feel free to go into the settings file and customize to your hearts content :) Heck you can even go in and gut everything and make a layout full of tracking placeholders if you wanted!

Maybe even share some of your job layouts here :eyebrowwag:

This was one of the first addons I made, just as a small "can I do it" test while I was learning and figuring things out. Originally it had a single layout that displayed specific things and no customization, it also relied on the Text addon in order to work. I recently went back and did an overhaul to it, removing the Text requirement and adding some minor customization giving the ability to to turn sections of the layout on or off. Then a week later did another major overhaul to it. I added the ability to customize the layouts (and per job now) via placeholders, and added the ability to track literally any item in the game without needing the items id number (that was a fun puzzle to get working). I'm now super happy with how it has turned out and ready to release it here. Any suggestions (for placeholders or otherwise), please let me know :)
[+]